thank you all for playing

Why do you support the .01%?

You have nothing in common with them.

Why do you support the .01%?

You have nothing in common with them.

trumps team of expert financial guru's walked out on his sorry ass so he claims hes canceling the council ...

ya see derp, its not about the .01% its about Trump FAILING AGAIN.

but well, you know its Obamas fault, errrrrrrrr Clintons fault ... we'll wait and see, beleeeeve me.

Trump Ends C.E.O. Advisory Councils as Main Group Acts to Disband

council canceled ... next in line !

And his pathetic tweet:

“For every CEO that drops out of the Manufacturing Council, I have many to take their place,” the president tweeted. “Grandstanders should not have gone on. JOBS!”​

--- emphasizes his pathetic addiction to self-delusion as the rats flee the sinking shit.

but well, you know its Obamas fault, errrrrrrrr Clintons fault ... we'll wait and see, beleeeeve me.

Well, so much for the pinprick of hopeful light I could see in this administration--getting the economy really cranking. I suppose he can still do it but without having the business leaders behind him? I wonder if they really were offended or just jumping ship due to PC concerns.

Well, so much for the pinprick of hopeful light I could see in this administration--getting the economy really cranking. I suppose he can still do it but without having the business leaders behind him? I wonder if they really were offended or just jumping ship due to PC concerns.

protecting their reputations in the business world ... a lifetime to build, a minute to destroy.

protecting their reputations in the business world ... a lifetime to build, a minute to destroy.
true enough

true enough

the snowball has been pushed over the edge, and will continue to grow ...

TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK

CEOs make decisions based on one thing only. How it will affect the bottom line.

Why would I want, or expect, the douche bags who divided our nation economically, to be involved in Economic Policy?

I saw one conservative pundit say today that Trump dismantling the CEO groups is akin to a boyfriend driving over to the girlfriend's house with his car full of her things and clothes and throws them out on her front porch, and before he even gets a chance to say anything, she runs out and screams "You're not leaving me, I'm breaking up with you!" Then runs back inside.

Trump is now widely seen as a laughing stock. I laughed my ASS off with that analogy. So apropos!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back