Trump Is Definitely More Of A Man Of God Than Mitt Ever Was

The only God that Trump worships is........$$$$$$$$$$

Obviously not. there is no way that his stint in the white house, will not take away time he could be spending to make more money.

Why do you say shit that you know is not true?
Trump gave himself a tax cut and inheritance tax cut that saves himself and his family a billion dollars

Republicans cut taxes. If you have a point to make about it, make it. I will not be digging, because I don't care.

The Religious Right supports the candidate that is supporting them. Your butthurt over this, is not a problem for anyone but yourself.

Trump benefited from his tax cuts more than anyone.

More than Bill Gates? I doubt it.

Plenty of billionaires with more money than Trump who probably benefited more. And who the fuck cares?

Why should the government get Bill Gates's money when he dies, instead of who he wants to leave it to in his will?

Seriously, rw. The religious right supported one of the 17 republican primary candidates. Trump and them are strange bedfellows.

So what?

Other than butthurt and/or religious bigotry on your part, why do you care?

Robert Mueller went before Congress and gave sworn testimony under oath. And trump called him a liar and said that he lied to the American people while he was under oath. Who would you trust? Donald Trump or Robert Mueller?
EQnyJZYWAAQ-iNj

Yet, what about him, supports the idea of this thread, that it some how wrong of the Religious Right to support Trump?

You stated in your previous post that Christians have the right to engage in the political process. Supporting a Presidential Candidate is part of that.

That seems to indicate that you agree with me, on the thread topic.

Is it just impossible for you to admit that?

No, because it isn't true. In your post 232, you wrote:

My point stands. RW and libs like him, are anti-Christian bigots. Yes, Christians are a diverse group and libs like RW, do have exceptions of some Christians they like, primarily Christians that support the they like, primarily Christians that support the lib agenda.
You write as if ""RW and libs like him" are not Christians, when you don't know that. Those who support the right-wing agenda are not the only Christians in the world, but you, and your friends, talk as if you are the only Christians and represent the entire faith. This is false.

Christians who support the "lib agenda" also have the right to participate in the political process, but they rarely go around claiming that their views represent an entire religion.

I write about RW and libs like him, based on his words and actions. I do not care whether or not he is Christian. It is irrelevant to my points about him and his actions and his position.

Your position is the opposite of RW's. That you have reflexively attacked me, is hilarious.

I never "reflexively" attacked you. You write as if you know the religious beliefs of anyone who disagrees with your position. You cannot know what RW's beliefs and my beliefs, or anyone else's are. And they are not any of your damned business.

I don't care about the religious beliefs of RW, or yours.

RW is attacking Christians for participating in the political process.

You said that you believe that everyone has a right to participate in the political process.

I agree with you, and RW disagrees with you.

Yet you are attacking me, and not RW.

I beg to differ. You are the one attacking my right, and RW's right to participate in the political process. I know what my spiritual beliefs are, while you don't and neither does RW. You and I both do not know what RW's beliefs are, and you know what? They are none of mine or your's damned business.

I am not attacking your right to engage in the political process. I have made no comments on your religion, or RW's. I have explicitly stated that I do not care about either of your religions. And I don't.

My position in this thread, is that it is fine for the Religious Right to support President Trump.

RW's position is that it is not ok for them to do that.

He is the one arguing that it is wrong for a religious group to support someone HE thinks is not worthy.

Your stated position is that it is ok for any religious group to participate in the political process.

Picking and supporting a candidate is a big part of the political process.

SO, why are you arguing with me, and not with RW?

The only God that Trump worships is........$$$$$$$$$$

Obviously not. there is no way that his stint in the white house, will not take away time he could be spending to make more money.

Trump gave himself a tax cut and inheritance tax cut that saves himself and his family a billion dollars

Republicans cut taxes. If you have a point to make about it, make it. I will not be digging, because I don't care.

The Religious Right supports the candidate that is supporting them. Your butthurt over this, is not a problem for anyone but yourself.

Plenty of billionaires with more money than Trump who probably benefited more. And who the fuck cares?

Why should the government get Bill Gates's money when he dies, instead of who he wants to leave it to in his will?

Seriously, rw. The religious right supported one of the 17 republican primary candidates. Trump and them are strange bedfellows.

So what?

Trump passes laws to make sure his children will not pay inheritance tax
Bill Gates is giving his children’s inheritance to charity.

William Barber is more of a Christian than these right wing zealots will ever be...…

As said before..."the right wing pastors talk so much about what Jesus talked about so little and talk so little about what Jesus talked about so much"

There is no political monopoly on Christianity....being a Christian doesn't mean you are supposed to worship whatever president has an R by their name....policies over personalities...

no one in this thread is claiming that a Christian has to have an "r" next to his name.

It is lefties like you, arguing that it is wrong of Christians to have an "r" next to his name.

Robert Mueller went before Congress and gave sworn testimony under oath. And trump called him a liar and said that he lied to the American people while he was under oath. Who would you trust? Donald Trump or Robert Mueller?
EQnyJZYWAAQ-iNj

Both agree that there was no russian collusion.

So what?

Trump passes laws to make sure his children will not pay inheritance tax
Bill Gates is giving his children’s inheritance to charity.

So, that bit you raised, where you claimed that no one would benefit than Trump,

you admit that was just shit you were throwing against the wall, hoping no one would call you on it.

Bill Gates, it is his choice to do what he wants with his money. If he wants to ignore his children, and give his money away, it is his choice. I think he is being a dick but that is his right.

It is still a benefit to him to get to choose, instead of having the government take it.

Your excuse's for your hatred and bigotry, are growing more and more pathetic.

New Topics

Forum List

Back