Trump Is ‘Completely Weirded Out By’ Cawthorn...you can be a democracy denying chauvinist with far-right ties. You can’t pretend to be horny on camera

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
that's it. this is my breaking point. i can no longer support Trump, who LOST to Joe Biden and would have LOST to Secretary Hillary Clinton had the russians not interfered. he's totally off the rails here

i live in his district...the video of him naked and humping a man's face is not going down well...no matter how he tries to spin it? have you seen the videos in question? rather shocking for a family values and maga warrior ....or do all conservatives have homo exchanges and just hide them?

i live in his district...the video of him naked and humping a man's face is not going down well...no matter how he tries to spin it? have you seen the videos in question? rather shocking for a family values and maga warrior ....or do all conservatives have homo exchanges and just hide them?
So it's a real thing?

• Banned
wish i lived in his district so i can vote for him...he's gonna win by a landslide...folks want what folks want

Did Madison Cawthorn share it? How does something like that get into the public's hands?
no no no...someone in the RNC shared it...it was personal property of Madison's that somehow got leaked...Madison did not want it in public, i'm sure, but he said it was a joke

FSXwEkvWQAA6QSi

Forum List

Back