Trump Is ‘Completely Weirded Out By’ Cawthorn...you can be a democracy denying chauvinist with far-right ties. You can’t pretend to be horny on camera

that's it. this is my breaking point. i can no longer support Trump, who LOST to Joe Biden and would have LOST to Secretary Hillary Clinton had the russians not interfered. he's totally off the rails here

that's it. this is my breaking point.

Your lies are comical. You were never a supporter you troll.

i was a supporter. i saw his speech at the RNC convention for Trump where he stood up to salute his country despite being paralyzed. unforgettable moment (check it out on youtube)...still gives me goosebumps talking about it and makes me cry

how dare you question my devotion to my sexy bro Madison

oh you meant i wasn't a Trump supporter...well in that case think what you want, i don't care...i've watched every single Trump rally/interview/tweet/book, but i'm not a supporter lol...what more am i supposed to do, sleep with the guy?

oh you meant i wasn't a Trump supporter...well in that case think what you want, i don't care...i've watched every single Trump rally/interview/tweet/book, but i'm not a supporter lol...what more am i supposed to do, sleep with the guy?
Your lies are comical as I said

Another right-winger i'm done with...

Alex Jones is a loser scam artist I’m done with him. I ordered a LGB shirt on his website on 5/7 with ups shipping and the order is still processing and I can’t get through to customer service with his company. Screw that drunk.

Forum List

Back