Trump Is ‘Completely Weirded Out By’ Cawthorn...you can be a democracy denying chauvinist with far-right ties. You can’t pretend to be horny on camera

What can you expect any more, people are no longer put up for jobs in Our govermment based on any useful experence.
If they support your party rule vote them in.
So dont cry when goverment starts looking more like third world dictatership.

That is "stolen" and or fraud. And that is disputed. How was it rigged, that even leftists cannot dispute?
my turn bitch

in what Midwestern state in 2016 at the end of the campaign did Trump dedicate his entire speech on attacking Clinton's emails? hmmm?

quiz me on Trump...any rally, any tweet, any book, any interview...i bet i'll ace it

Let's leave the tweets, rallies and inerviews for another stand-alone thread.

However, let's do "any book" for $100, Alex.

The book one intrigued me, BBM.

Here's why --- there are so many, so many, books out there on DTrump that trying to curate that collection requires more ambition.....and interest....than I can muster.
But if you've already done it. Read 'em. And understood 'em. And formed a thoughtful opinion about each.
Well, let's order up another round for the regulars at the DewDropInn. The oldsters here will circle around your feet to hear your tales.

So riddle us this, BBM:
Of all the complimentary Trump books since 2015, and all of the skeptical-of-Trump books in the same time frame which ones did you think has the most traction? And why those two? And not any of the others?

• Which one was the most useful pro-Trump? Why?

• Which one was the most useful skeptical-of-Trump? Why?

Common in Biden's crowd and democrats in general and in fact defended and promoted by the left for everyone including kindergarten kids but it turns out to be big news when it happens on the right.

I can no longer support a man who wears women's lingerie.
Ummm, "no longer"?
You mean you used to support him? .......... when he was in push-ups and garter-snaps......but now you don't?
Didn't like the fit?
The color?
Too revealing?
It's OK.
Things change. People change.

Tastes change.

Good luck.

Forum List

Back