Trump is an asshole.

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
But hes doing a pretty good job at guiding the ship so please spare me with your constant whining and incessant bitching.

When Trump hurts your wallet or your safety rather than your feelings, then we can talk. Until then you should start charging him rent for the space he occupies between your ears.

But hes doing a pretty good job at guiding the ship so please spare me with your constant whining and incessant bitching.

When Trump hurts your wallet or your safety rather than your feelings, then we can talk. Until then you should start charging him rent for the space he occupies between your ears.

As someone with a lot of vacancy between their ears; you have a lot of room to rent.

When Trump stops kidnapping kids, we’ll discuss the wonderful news of a 0.1% improvement in this factor or that factor. For some of us morality means something. For conservatives…not so much. Whether the President of the US is a whoremonger (facts indicate he is) is irrelevant for folks like yourself.

The funny thing is that 8 years ago, you pulled a lever for McCain…now you support the guy who is the exact opposite.

The truth is most of these phony DC politicians are assholes off camera. They put on a phony act for the cameras.

PS: The Dow is down for the year. CPI is on the increase. He is hurting your bottom line.

Trump can't be called an asshole, he has been a very successful businessman and an honest person. Look, Dems have been trying to dig out something dirty to compromise him for more than 2 years now and that's seems to be the only thing they have found so far:

upload_2018-7-2_18-40-13.png

Also he's a good father to all his children and seems to have good relationship with all his wives. Not every man can brag about something like that.

As someone with a lot of vacancy between their ears; you have a lot of room to rent.

When Trump stops kidnapping kids, we’ll discuss the wonderful news of a 0.1% improvement in this factor or that factor. For some of us morality means something. For conservatives…not so much. Whether the President of the US is a whoremonger (facts indicate he is) is irrelevant for folks like yourself.

The funny thing is that 8 years ago, you pulled a lever for McCain…now you support the guy who is the exact opposite.
I pulled the lever for Palin not McShiester.

His name wasn’t on the ballot? Must have been a strange ballot.

Trump can't be called an asshole, he has been a very successful businessman and an honest person. Look, Dems have been trying to dig out something dirty to compromise him for more than 2 years now and that's seems to be the only thing they have found so far.

View attachment 202532
You don't get to Trumps level of success on honesty so spare me.
That said, if it doesn't impact my life I don't care.

Trump is hurting my wallet and my retirement.

Since his first volley in the trade war...

The NASDAQ is up 3.2%, as opposed to being up more than 30% the previous year.
The S&P is down 3.2%, as opposed to being up more than 19% the previous year.
The DJI is down 7.12% as opposed to being up more than 25% the previous year.

Trump is hurting my wallet and my retirement.

Since his first volley in the trade war...

The NASDAQ is up 3.2%, as opposed to being up more than 30% the previous year.
The S&P is down 3.2%, as opposed to being up more than 19% the previous year.
The DJI is down 7.12% as opposed to being up more than 25% the previous year.
You cashing in today? If not STFU

Off camera Obama ripped the White House press corps in a "profanity laced tirade" their words not mine. Why? Because they were the least bit critical of him holy shit, the guy had the most favorably biased coverage in history.

His name was there. I was voting for the woman whom I believed to be the better man. The woman who has the nads to influence the men around her with her outspoken and down to earth no bullshit way of speaking. The woman who I thought could make a fine president with a bit of insider knowledge after McShiesters term.

View attachment 202537
upload_2018-7-2_18-48-36.jpeg

“Kidnapping kids”? So it’s perfectly fine for child protection services to take kids away from their family, but doing at the border when illegals are putting their children in harms way is “kidnapping”. :cuckoo:

Good to know you are all about “morality” now. A pro-abortionist, Muslim apologist, open borders feminist. :puke:

His name was there. I was voting for the woman whom I believed to be the better man. The woman who has the nads to influence the men around her with her outspoken and down to earth no bullshit way of speaking. The woman who I thought could make a fine president with a bit of insider knowledge after McShiesters term.

McLame's campaign was a joke until Palin joined the ticket. Then she was drawing huge crowds but he couldn't fill a high school gym so he started tagging along on Palin's campaign stops.

Forum List

Back