Irritating threads

TheGreenHornet

Platinum Member
Nov 21, 2017
I was recently accused of making irritating threads. Is there a rule against that? I have never seen it. In fact if there was a rule and if it was enforced....then the greta majority of posts would be in violation....one cannot make a thread without irritating someone.

Now, I do not think the poster that made that accusation is a mod but she seems to think she is......implying I may have to take a forced vacation..........newsflash any sort of vacation is good for me. hehheh

I was recently accused of making irritating threads. Is there a rule against that? I have never seen it. In fact if there was a rule and if it was enforced....then the greta majority of posts would be in violation....one cannot make a thread without irritating someone.

Now, I do not think the poster that made that accusation is a mod but she seems to think she is......implying I may have to take a forced vacation..........newsflash any sort of vacation is good for me. hehheh
I'll go out on a limb here and guess that those who moaned about your threads didn't agree with them politically.

The ignore feature works here, they should use it.

TBH, this OP is irritating.
16003685_moncoinsante_1.jpg

You're still pretty new around here so get used to shit fer brains half ass goats causing mayhem..Even the ones that aren't mods.

I just told him he's an asshole..but not in those words. He chose to wear that shoe. It fits him well. :D

Meanwhile...t'weren't me that started it all. T'was Lucy. Yeah. That's it. Its all her fault. :spinner::tongue-44:

I'll go out on a limb here and guess that those who moaned about your threads didn't agree with them politically.

The ignore feature works here, they should use it.
I second this and even if people don't agree, where is it written that they have to acknowledge in any way what it is that they label annoying or uninteresting? I have been here for just over six years now and I don't recall ever once using the ignore feature. If a listed chat subject doesn't interest me enough, I just continue to look for those that do.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back