Trump is a pathological liar

(in my view)
A pathological liar is someone who lies compulsively. While there appears to be many possible causes forpathological lying, it's not yet entirely understood why someone would lie this way. ... Compulsive lying is also a known trait of some personality disorders, such as antisocial personality disorder.27 Aug 2018

Pathological lying, also known as mythomania and pseudologia fantastica, is the chronic behavior of compulsive or habitual lying.

Unlike telling the occasional white lie to avoid hurting someone’s feelings or getting in trouble, a pathological liar seems to lie for no apparent reason. This can make it frustrating or hard to know what to do if you believe you’ve met one.

Though pathological lying has been recognized for more than a century, there’s not yet a clear universal definition of the condition.

Some pathological lying may result from a mental condition, such as antisocial personality disorder (sometimes called sociopathy), while others appear to have

no medical reason for the behavior.

Pathological Liar: How to Cope with Someone’s Compulsive Lies

This is a mental illness

,.,,.There is one person who we do not want to have a mental illness.
,.,.,That is the one who controls our army
.,;.,That is the one who controls our navy
,.;.,That is the one who controls our air force
,.'.;That is the one who has the executive order that can bring death
,.;,Is Trump the one-?
';.,I say No!!!!!!.........

What say you-?

:)-

Feds end investigation into Trump Org and hush money payments - CNNPolitics

Federal prosecutors in New York have ended their investigation into the Trump Organization's role in hush money payments made to women who alleged affairs with President Donald Trump and have been ordered by a judge to release additional information connected to their related probe of former Trump lawyer Michael Cohen, according to court documents filed Wednesday.

CNN reported Friday that the Manhattan US Attorney's office had approached the end of its investigation of the Trump Organization and wasn't poised to charge any executives involved in the company's effort to reimburse Cohen for money he allegedly paid to silence one of the women.

ANOTHER WIN FOR TRUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Trump is a pathological liar-

Trump is a promoter and a salesman. You can call him a ''compulsive liar''. If Trump is a liar, he's certainly not the calculating liar that Obama and Hillary are, and those two lied as a matter of routine procedure and on matters of significant importance, as opposed to Trump ''lying'' (exaggerating) about crowd size and things like that. A lot of Trump's ''lies'' are just dumb remarks that are easily refuted. That's in contrast to when, for instance, Obama said that he didn't know about Hillary's private email server, which she was using for her own self-enrichment while being the SOS and through which she transmitted many state secrets which were probably intercepted by every intelligence agency in the world.

(in my view)
A pathological liar is someone who lies compulsively. While there appears to be many possible causes forpathological lying, it's not yet entirely understood why someone would lie this way. ... Compulsive lying is also a known trait of some personality disorders, such as antisocial personality disorder.27 Aug 2018

Pathological lying, also known as mythomania and pseudologia fantastica, is the chronic behavior of compulsive or habitual lying.

Unlike telling the occasional white lie to avoid hurting someone’s feelings or getting in trouble, a pathological liar seems to lie for no apparent reason. This can make it frustrating or hard to know what to do if you believe you’ve met one.

Though pathological lying has been recognized for more than a century, there’s not yet a clear universal definition of the condition.

Some pathological lying may result from a mental condition, such as antisocial personality disorder (sometimes called sociopathy), while others appear to have

This is a mental illness

,.,.,That is the one who controls our ar
,.;,Is Trump the one-?

What say you-?

There is no notation of lying or pathological lying in my copy of the DSM-IV; that said:
  • Trump is a liar, of that there is no doubt
  • Trump suffers from Personality Disorders
    • Cluster A: Paranoid,
    • Cluster B: Antisocial, Histrionic, Narcissistic
    • Cluster C: Dependent
Each of the Personality Disorders need to be assessed by a Professional Medical Team, and ruled out; watching the President and listening to him should convince anyone familiar with the DSM that he is not fit to be President of the United States.
you: Each of the Personality Disorders need to be assessed by a Professional Medical Team, and ruled out

you again, immediately after: i am not a professional but trump is clearly suffering from personality disorders

How is it you take yourself seriously?

Because I'm educated, because during my 32-year career in law enforcement I had encounters with mentally ill persons, some very dangerous, others harmless but a danger to themselves.

And because I'm honest, and I express my opinions to both enlighten others, and to have those who can criticize my opinions (without calling me a libtard, moron, stupid, etc. none of which describe me) and enlighten me or correct me.

I took a one year course in graduate school, Testing for Counselors, before I decided on my career choice. The class took all kinds of psychological tests and learned how to score them by scoring the tests taken by others in the class; of course no one knew whose test they scored.
And you think that qualifies you to diagnose the mental problems of someone you've never talked to?

You can eat all your own shit you like. Just don't expect rational people to believe you when you say it's yummy.

Feds end investigation into Trump Org and hush money payments - CNNPolitics

Federal prosecutors in New York have ended their investigation into the Trump Organization's role in hush money payments made to women who alleged affairs with President Donald Trump and have been ordered by a judge to release additional information connected to their related probe of former Trump lawyer Michael Cohen, according to court documents filed Wednesday.

CNN reported Friday that the Manhattan US Attorney's office had approached the end of its investigation of the Trump Organization and wasn't poised to charge any executives involved in the company's effort to reimburse Cohen for money he allegedly paid to silence one of the women.

ANOTHER WIN FOR TRUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hey, USMB liberals -- I believe you were saying something about Trump facing trial in New York after he's out of the White House?

You guys couldn't predict the sun coming up tomorrow. You'd say it'd rise in the west.

And you think that qualifies you to diagnose the mental problems of someone you've never talked to?

It's too; not "to".,,.......,.,.,.,.,.,.,....,.,.,,,..,
Correct me if I am wrong :)-
You are indeed wrong.
totootwo.jpg

(in my view)

This is a mental illness

,.,.,That is the one who controls our army
,.;,Is Trump the one-?

What say you-?

But Trump is still having fun.
Why aren't you?

. It is precisely this fixation on Donald Trump's every breath, eye-blink and word which has invited evil, human and otherwise, to feel welcome and at home in our civilization
To set all aside-but this,....,
Trump is
not one an american
of the us
where is your p-aqswsp0ort-?"
just asking

Trump is a pathological liar-

Trump is a promoter and a salesman. You can call him a ''compulsive liar''. If Trump is a liar, he's certainly not the calculating liar that Obama and Hillary are, and those two lied as a matter of routine procedure and on matters of significant importance, as opposed to Trump ''lying'' (exaggerating) about crowd size and things like that. A lot of Trump's ''lies'' are just dumb remarks that are easily refuted. That's in contrast to when, for instance, Obama said that he didn't know about Hillary's private email server, which she was using for her own self-enrichment while being the SOS and through which she transmitted many state secrets which were probably intercepted by every intelligence agency in the world.

I'd like your take on a few examples.

1) "Mexico will pay for the wall." Was that a lie or not?

2) Trump with Putin: "Putin just said it's not Russia. I will say this - I don't see any reason why it would be."

Trump later not with Putin: "In a key sentence in my remarks, I said 'would' instead of 'wouldn't'. The sentence should have been 'I don't see any reason why it wouldn't be Russia', sort of a double negative."

Was that a lie or not?

(in my view)

This is a mental illness

,.;,Is Trump the one-?

What say you-?

There is no notation of lying or pathological lying in my copy of the DSM-IV; that said:
Each of the Personality Disorders need to be assessed by a Professional Medical Team, and ruled out; watching the President and listening to him should convince anyone familiar with the DSM that he is not fit to be President of the United States.
you: Each of the Personality Disorders need to be assessed by a Professional Medical Team, and ruled out

you again, immediately after: i am not a professional but trump is clearly suffering from personality disorders

Because I'm educated, because during my 32-year career in law enforcement I had encounters with mentally ill persons, some very dangerous, others harmless but a danger to themselves.

And because I'm honest, and I express my opinions to both enlighten others, and to have those who can criticize my opinions (without calling me a libtard, moron, stupid, etc. none of which describe me) and enlighten me or correct me.

I took a one year course in graduate school, Testing for Counselors, before I decided on my career choice. The class took all kinds of psychological tests and learned how to score them by scoring the tests taken by others in the class; of course no one knew whose test they scored.

You can eat all your own shit you like. Just don't expect rational people to believe you when you say it's yummy.

I know your biases control you, and not the rational mind. I did not offer a "diagnose", I pointed out data which you could if you weren't willfully ignorant to read, and make up your own mind on the sanity of The President. I did post rule out, didn't I?

I offered an opinion, and I'm not alone. Trump is a man-child, by that non clinical assessment it mean immature, childish and unfit for The Presidency.

(in my view)

This is a mental illness

,.;,Is Trump the one-?

What say you-?

I know your biases control you, and not the rational mind. I did not offer a "diagnose", I pointed out data which you could if you weren't willfully ignorant to read, and make up your own mind on the sanity of The President. I did post rule out, didn't I?

I offered an opinion, and I'm not alone. Trump is a man-child, by that non clinical assessment it mean immature, childish and unfit for The Presidency.
It's always funny when a leftist plays the I DIDN'T SAY WHAT I SAID game.

Always funny. Never credible.

Forum List

Back