Trump is a pathological liar

watchingfromafar

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2017
(in my view)
A pathological liar is someone who lies compulsively. While there appears to be many possible causes forpathological lying, it's not yet entirely understood why someone would lie this way. ... Compulsive lying is also a known trait of some personality disorders, such as antisocial personality disorder.27 Aug 2018

Pathological lying, also known as mythomania and pseudologia fantastica, is the chronic behavior of compulsive or habitual lying.

Unlike telling the occasional white lie to avoid hurting someone’s feelings or getting in trouble, a pathological liar seems to lie for no apparent reason. This can make it frustrating or hard to know what to do if you believe you’ve met one.

Though pathological lying has been recognized for more than a century, there’s not yet a clear universal definition of the condition.

Some pathological lying may result from a mental condition, such as antisocial personality disorder (sometimes called sociopathy), while others appear to have

no medical reason for the behavior.

Pathological Liar: How to Cope with Someone’s Compulsive Lies

This is a mental illness

,.,,.There is one person who we do not want to have a mental illness.
,.,.,That is the one who controls our army
.,;.,That is the one who controls our navy
,.;.,That is the one who controls our air force
,.'.;That is the one who has the executive order that can bring death
,.;,Is Trump the one-?
';.,I say No!!!!!!.........

What say you-?

:)-

(in my view)
A pathological liar is someone who lies compulsively. While there appears to be many possible causes forpathological lying, it's not yet entirely understood why someone would lie this way. ... Compulsive lying is also a known trait of some personality disorders, such as antisocial personality disorder.27 Aug 2018

Pathological lying, also known as mythomania and pseudologia fantastica, is the chronic behavior of compulsive or habitual lying.

Unlike telling the occasional white lie to avoid hurting someone’s feelings or getting in trouble, a pathological liar seems to lie for no apparent reason. This can make it frustrating or hard to know what to do if you believe you’ve met one.

Though pathological lying has been recognized for more than a century, there’s not yet a clear universal definition of the condition.

Some pathological lying may result from a mental condition, such as antisocial personality disorder (sometimes called sociopathy), while others appear to have

This is a mental illness

,.;,Is Trump the one-?

What say you-?

And?

(in my view)

This is a mental illness

,.;,Is Trump the one-?

What say you-?

You could have saved your self a lot of time and effort by just typing:

He's a politician.

:dunno:

How can you tell when a politician is lying? His lips are moving.
:lol:

(in my view)

This is a mental illness

,.;,Is Trump the one-?

What say you-?

somebody's TDS is acting up today,,,

(in my view)

This is a mental illness

,.;,Is Trump the one-?

What say you-?

I would demand you prove it, however, judging by the language of your post, you've got lots of other issues to work on first. It is precisely this fixation on Donald Trump's every breath, eye-blink and word which has invited evil, human and otherwise, to feel welcome and at home in our civilization. Tragically, some folks just never mature enough to realize no man or woman; no human being, is without flaws, failings and imperfections, which would enable them to see past an individual's shortcomings to judge not the person, but the quality of their actions at large and overall. You're evidently so hung up on every move the man makes you just can't see him clearly or respect the office or even acknowledge he is rightfully your President. You're lost in a fervor and zealotry which has washed away your common sense, ability to reason and love your country. What a shame.

(in my view)

This is a mental illness

,.;,Is Trump the one-?

What say you-?

You could have saved your self a lot of time and effort by just typing:

He's a politician.

:dunno:

How can you tell when a politician is lying? His lips are moving.
:lol:

Now he's a politician?

(in my view)

This is a mental illness

,.;,Is Trump the one-?

What say you-?

Get some professional help for your TDS. An anonymous message board at the dregs of the interwebs is not adequate therapy.

[B said:
"Bootney Lee Farnsworth[/B], post: 22738399, member: 65605"]He's a politician.

Ending with; Bootney Lee Farnsworth is a con artist
& we all know what happens next
to a con artist
cones itself
into oblivion
although i could be wrong :)-

(in my view)

This is a mental illness

,.;,Is Trump the one-?

What say you-?

Maybe he's just trying to fit in with the Democrats or the swamp in general. At least he hasn't lied about his heritage or military service yet.

(in my view)

This is a mental illness

,.,.,That is the one who controls our ar
,.;,Is Trump the one-?

What say you-?

There is no notation of lying or pathological lying in my copy of the DSM-IV; that said:
  • Trump is a liar, of that there is no doubt
  • Trump suffers from Personality Disorders
    • Cluster A: Paranoid,
    • Cluster B: Antisocial, Histrionic, Narcissistic
    • Cluster C: Dependent
Each of the Personality Disorders need to be assessed by a Professional Medical Team, and ruled out; watching the President and listening to him should convince anyone familiar with the DSM that he is not fit to be President of the United States.

(in my view)

This is a mental illness

,.;,Is Trump the one-?

What say you-?

There is no notation of lying or pathological lying in my copy of the DSM-IV; that said:
Each of the Personality Disorders need to be assessed by a Professional Medical Team, and ruled out; watching the President and listening to him should convince anyone familiar with the DSM that he is not fit to be President of the United States.
you: Each of the Personality Disorders need to be assessed by a Professional Medical Team, and ruled out

you again, immediately after: i am not a professional but trump is clearly suffering from personality disorders

How is it you take yourself seriously?

(in my view)

This is a mental illness

,.;,Is Trump the one-?

What say you-?

you: Each of the Personality Disorders need to be assessed by a Professional Medical Team, and ruled out

you again, immediately after: i am not a professional but trump is clearly suffering from personality disorders

How is it you take yourself seriously?

Because I'm educated, because during my 32-year career in law enforcement I had encounters with mentally ill persons, some very dangerous, others harmless but a danger to themselves.

And because I'm honest, and I express my opinions to both enlighten others, and to have those who can criticize my opinions (without calling me a libtard, moron, stupid, etc. none of which describe me) and enlighten me or correct me.

I took a one year course in graduate school, Testing for Counselors, before I decided on my career choice. The class took all kinds of psychological tests and learned how to score them by scoring the tests taken by others in the class; of course no one knew whose test they scored.

Forum List

Back