trump invoked the 5th amendment over 440 times in NY deposition

Attack the messenger, always a good spin when the truth is to be covered.

I didn't attack anyone ... It's on her record and what she has done and is doing ... By her own actions, public statements and open admission.

I said I would tell her to "go pound sand" just the same, which is the position I took on the matter.
Stop pretending you can spin it, you pathetic nitwit ... :auiqs.jpg:

Is this is your example of an innocent man telling the truth? Seriously? He was a known Russian stooge before Trump ever hired him.

Example of a Perjury Trap.

Process is process, unlike the views of the left where the process depends on how much people in power like you or not.

Example of a Perjury Trap.

Process is process, unlike the views of the left where the process depends on how much people in power like you or not.
Is willfully lying to federal agents actually perjury? Isn't perjury lying in court? Might have to look into that.

General traitor told knowing lies to cover up his activities. Accepting a pardon means he has admitted guilt.

the DOJ said they didn't have enough to prosecute, because they knew it was a Perjury Trap.

The judge kept it alive for political reasons.

Trump issued the Pardon to end the process.

What were his activities?
Flynn had been under surveillance for his actions on behalf of Russia before Trump ever hired him. Because of the lies he had told our government it became a real concern that he was compromised to Russia as a member of the White House. It was these self-compromising lies that got him in trouble but the concern was for national security more than catching him out on some theoretical "perjury trap". For all anyone knew Trump had a Russian spy as National Security Advisor and Trump didn't seem to care. Even after the lies he told came to light Trump still didn't show him the door.

Flynn had been under surveillance for his actions on behalf of Russia before Trump ever hired him. Because of the lies he had told our government it became a real concern that he was compromised to Russia as a member of the White House. It was these self-compromising lies that got him in trouble but the concern was for national security more than catching him out on some theoretical "perjury trap". For all anyone knew Trump had a Russian spy as National Security Advisor and Trump didn't seem to care. Even after the lies he told came to light Trump still didn't show him the door.

Flynn had been under surveillance for his actions on behalf of Russia before Trump ever hired him.

What actions on behalf of Russia?

Because of the lies he had told our government it became a real concern that he was compromised to Russia as a member of the White House.

What lies?

Flynn had been under surveillance for his actions on behalf of Russia before Trump ever hired him.

Because of the lies he had told our government it became a real concern that he was compromised to Russia as a member of the White House.

What lies?
He knew where all the skeletons were buried.....he had to be 'neutered'.

What lies?
If you watched something other than garbage news you would already know the answers to those questions. Not my job to educate you.

Michael Flynn - Wikipedia

Forum List

Back