trump invoked the 5th amendment over 440 times in NY deposition

Can't backup your claims?
Should be easy, if you watched something other than garbage news.
I posted you a link clown read it and shut the fuck up. It's bad enough you think general traitor is some sort of hero but it seems you have no idea why he got in trouble in the first place. If you don't really want to know that's no fault of mine.

trump invoked the 5th amendment​

Poor baby, you gonna CRY now because Trump refuses to feed into your propaganda machine?

137-002gently.jpg

I posted you a link clown read it and shut the fuck up. It's bad enough you think general traitor is some sort of hero but it seems you have no idea why he got in trouble in the first place. If you don't really want to know that's no fault of mine.

A link that didn't backup your claims. Very useful. Durr

I assume her staff is more professional than lame ass Letitia.

And the fact that you keep attempting to label him as a coward doesn’t serve to make it so. You’re just a lightweight ineffectual troll libtard, clap.
No you're probably right, they're more professional then that. Hopefully they were able to hide their disgust with having to share a room for a few hours with a lowlife traitor like Trump.

Yea, I asked you about the warrant. Still heartsick over it?
Not at all. Just pissed off. You of course have no respect for justice — so you are getting all moist.

I heard on the evening news tonight that Garland is actually offering only the unsealing of the warrant (pretty meaningless) and the return (the receipt). So big of them. 🙄

Offer to share what they were looking for and what they took. But keep secret the underlying basis for the warrant application.

Not at all. Just pissed off. You of course have no respect for justice — so you are getting all moist.

I heard on the evening news tonight that Garland is actually offering only the unsealing of the warrant (pretty meaningless) and the return (the receipt). So big of them. 🙄

Offer to share what they were looking for and what they took. But keep secret the underlying basis for the warrant application.
Garland is not going to reveal information that may contain sensitive data regarding national security just to satisy you bedwetters.

Unlike Trump, some officials actually care about such matters.

Garland is not going to reveal information that may contain sensitive data regarding national security just to satisy you bedwetters.
He asked for the judge to seal it in the first place. And that can be valid. But then to portray the claim that the FBI is now asking the judge to unseal the warrant is misleading. He isn’t thereby revealing anything useful. So. Despite his elf serving media event, nothing of use is being shared.
Unlike Trump, some officials actually care about such matters.
And like many public shitheads, he appears to be more worried about putting on a show.

I don’t mind that you’re a gullible asshole, clap. I just think that it’s tragic what a willingly gullible asshole you are.

Hey, you're catching on now.
Good job.

While POTUS, he couldn't be charged.
Now, with no available Senate to bail him out, he will face a REAL judgement.

They are collecting evidence, it takes time.
Buckle Up.
They are trying to make evidence. Democrats are the enemies of free people all over the world.

Nuclear Documents.

No Big Deal, Right?
What Could Go WRONG.

I didn't attack anyone ... It's on her record and what she has done and is doing ... By her own actions, public statements and open admission.

I said I would tell her to "go pound sand" just the same, which is the position I took on the matter.
Stop pretending you can spin it, you pathetic nitwit ... :auiqs.jpg:

My post was in response to both of your posts, this one and the one above:

If New York's AG based her campaign, victory and most of her publicly stated ambitions, solely on the promise to put me in jail ...
I'd tell her to go fuck herself too ... :auiqs.jpg:

New York is suffering a crime wave ... And the AG doesn't care about that.
That's what happens when you elect Political Hacks to positions of Power.

These are your opinions and you have no proof to support your hatful comments blaming ambitions attacking Ms. James. She is the messenger, doing her job, and doing it well.

Of course you attack my character and intelligence when I called you out for attacking the messenger, and in fact I was the victim of being the messenger by you.

Forum List

Back