Trump Indictment Would Probably Be Overturned on Appeal: Dershowitz

Not going to run with your deflection against the topic which is about impending indictment and possible appeal NOTHING top do with Epstein.

Go kindly trundle your scooter!

Talk about an appeal. Just don't use an absolute sleazeball to make it.

If I was Trump I'd tell them to come and get me. Fl state authorities might have something to say about the whole thing too. Then there's his SS detail.

Our former governor had asswipes from NY try to come into Virginia and try to arrest innocent gunshop owners. Bloomberg was told that the next time they came into Virginia they would be arrested and charged with attempted kidnapping.....Boy that cooled their fuckin' jets.

Of course the GOP would turn to Jeffrey Epstein's pedophile lawyer for an opinion
I'm sorry, but you are card carrying member in the party of pedophilia, this is indisputable, you are all over these forums literally glorifying the sexual exploitation of children, now run and whine to a censor that you were just called a pedophile, in the same exact post where you actually did call someone a pedophile.... There is nothing I hate more than these fascist hypocrites, the above quoted is among the genuine filth of creation, there is no deviant thing this douche has not enthusiastically sucked upon, not one! o_O

I'm sorry, but you are card carrying member in the party of pedophilia, this is indisputable, you are all over these forums literally glorifying the sexual exploitation of children, now run and whine to a censor that you were just called a pedophile, in the same exact post where you actually did call someone a pedophile.... There is nothing I hate more than these fascist hypocrites, the above quoted is among the genuine filth of creation, there is no deviant thing this douche has not enthusiastically sucked upon, not one! o_O
Oh look a fundie nutjob, who backs the most prolific child grooming, raping and trafficking organizations in the history of mankind, accusing others of doing something you proudly do yourself. Eat shit you child rape apologist. Please, tell us more about how we should all listen to Jeffrey Epstein's/Donald Trump's lawyer while you're off fixating on people's, including children's, genitalia. Fuck off.

Did anyone ask Alan how many flights he took with Esptein? Why is anyone still giving this guy the time of day?

Dersch has been losing it for years and even he wasn't crazy enough to sign onto any of Trump's legal teams after the first impeachment trial. He just lobs a poop filled diapers out there every time Trump breaks the law.
0f course, he's spent his whole career getting guilty people acquitted. Notice he didn't say Trump was innocent or even not guilty.

Did anyone ask Alan how many flights he took with Esptein? Why is anyone still giving this guy the time of day?
he was his lawyer…so likely a few

not sure what that has to do with this though.

sounds like more deflection from the obvious

Oh look a fundie nutjob, who backs the most prolific child grooming, raping and trafficking organizations in the history of mankind, accusing others of doing something you proudly do yourself. Eat shit you child rape apologist. Please, tell us more about how we should all listen to Jeffrey Epstein's/Donald Trump's lawyer while you're off fixating on people's, including children's, genitalia. Fuck off.
:auiqs.jpg: You demonstrate maturity of a toddler, a sexual deviant of the worst order, plugging up your ears and yelling "I can't hear you, I can't hear you, I can't hear you," over and over and over again!

You are 100% pure unadulterated projection, and I might add that you have adopted an exceptionally appropriate moniker, after a man who helped subvert the Catholic Church into nakedly embracing Roman paganism!

You and your fellow deviant pus bags can post your fake news emoji to all you want, everything about yourself is a lie, literally everything!

Dersch has been losing it for years and even he wasn't crazy enough to sign onto any of Trump's legal teams after the first impeachment trial. He just lobs a poop filled diapers out there every time Trump breaks the law.
0f course, he's spent his whole career getting guilty people acquitted. Notice he didn't say Trump was innocent or even not guilty.

Did you even watch the video? He said there is absolutely nothing behind this. Several DA's have turned this down and this DA ran on "getting Trump." Dersh is a liberal democrat who voted against Trump twice who says this entire witchhunt is purely political and will help Trump in the end.

He hasn't been "losing" anything lately. He's been right over and over again. Just because you don't like what he says doesn't make him wrong.

A made-up charge that the NY Times says is a 'novel legal theory'.

Democrats turning America into a 🍌 republic. (A huge cadre of military-aged men decamped near our southern border recently).

If former President Donald Trump is indicted, he’ll probably be convicted but an appeal would likely lead to the conviction being thrown out, legal expert Alan Dershowitz said on March 18.​
“I don’t think there will be a motion to dismiss that succeeds. This is New York justice. In New York, of course you can indict a ham sandwich. But in New York, you can also convict a ham sandwich because the jury pool will be very much against Trump and the judges will be very much against Trump,” Dershowitz, professor emeritus at Harvard Law School, said during an appearance on Fox News.​
“So, if I were him, I would be worried today. He’ll probably ultimately win on appeal, but do judges today have the courage … to do something favorable to Trump in a city which overwhelmingly despises Trump? That’s what’s wrong with this justice system.”​
Trump is reportedly set to face an indictment for a payment made to Stormy Daniels, an adult actress who has made the contested claim that he had an affair with her. The payment was made by Trump lawyer Michael Cohen, and Trump reimbursed the lawyer. Trump has said the allegations were “debunked.”​
Dershowitz, who was part of Trump’s impeachment defense team in 2020, agreed. “There is no crime here,” he said.​

‘Used His Own Money’​

Rep. Matt Gaetz (R-Fla.) said in a statement that most campaign finance violations involve spending other people’s money illegally or accepting money that you should not.​
“Trump did neither. He used his own money to resolve a private dispute, irrespective of any campaign. The impending indictment is based on an untested, tortured legal theory. This is an absurd abuse of the criminal process in our politics. It must be seen for the partisan pathetic ploy it is,” Gaetz, a Trump supporter, said.​
...​

Oh he didn't do nuffin.

If I was Trump I'd tell them to come and get me. Fl state authorities might have something to say about the whole thing too. Then there's his SS detail.

Our former governor had asswipes from NY try to come into Virginia and try to arrest innocent gunshop owners. Bloomberg was told that the next time they came into Virginia they would be arrested and charged with attempted kidnapping.....Boy that cooled their fuckin' jets.
If he goes to prison, does that mean his SS detail would have to serve his sentence with him.

Writing in his Substack newsletter, Dershowitz, a member of Trump's defense team during his first impeachment trial, asked, "Does anyone actually believe that if someone else were accused of paying hush money to avoid a sex scandal in the manner that Mr. Trump is suspected of doing, he would be prosecuted?"

The former president "should not be indicted for novel and unprecedented technical crimes for which no one else would be prosecuted," he wrote.

Decrying "partisan selective prosecution," the renowned civil liberties lawyer concluded: "Equal protection of the law requires equal application and non-application of criminal statutes. Mr. Bragg would be violating that important principle if he seeks a grand jury indictment based on what now appears to be the slim evidence and even slimmer legal basis."

A made-up charge that the NY Times says is a 'novel legal theory'.

Democrats turning America into a 🍌 republic. (A huge cadre of military-aged men decamped near our southern border recently).

If former President Donald Trump is indicted, he’ll probably be convicted but an appeal would likely lead to the conviction being thrown out, legal expert Alan Dershowitz said on March 18.​
“I don’t think there will be a motion to dismiss that succeeds. This is New York justice. In New York, of course you can indict a ham sandwich. But in New York, you can also convict a ham sandwich because the jury pool will be very much against Trump and the judges will be very much against Trump,” Dershowitz, professor emeritus at Harvard Law School, said during an appearance on Fox News.​
“So, if I were him, I would be worried today. He’ll probably ultimately win on appeal, but do judges today have the courage … to do something favorable to Trump in a city which overwhelmingly despises Trump? That’s what’s wrong with this justice system.”​
Trump is reportedly set to face an indictment for a payment made to Stormy Daniels, an adult actress who has made the contested claim that he had an affair with her. The payment was made by Trump lawyer Michael Cohen, and Trump reimbursed the lawyer. Trump has said the allegations were “debunked.”​
Dershowitz, who was part of Trump’s impeachment defense team in 2020, agreed. “There is no crime here,” he said.​

‘Used His Own Money’​

Rep. Matt Gaetz (R-Fla.) said in a statement that most campaign finance violations involve spending other people’s money illegally or accepting money that you should not.​
“Trump did neither. He used his own money to resolve a private dispute, irrespective of any campaign. The impending indictment is based on an untested, tortured legal theory. This is an absurd abuse of the criminal process in our politics. It must be seen for the partisan pathetic ploy it is,” Gaetz, a Trump supporter, said.​
...​

Dershowitz is hardly an unbiased observer.

Forum List

Back