Trump in Wisconsin calls Paul Ryan 'fine wine', the crowd boos

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
"everyday that goes by I get to appreciate his genius more and more...if he ever goes against me I'm not goin to say that" - President Trump on Sexy Ryan...the crowd booed!

they cheered for Governor Walker, Sheriff David Clarke, and Senator Ron Johnson.

"we're gonna work on taxes...we're gonna work on jobs..."...crowd shouts THE WALL...Trump continues: "WE'RE GONNA WORK ON THE WALL, PAUL!"

"they were devastated on November 8'th...they were devastated!" - Trump on the media...the crowd roars!...Trump proceeds to go over what happened on Nov 8th in detail

"i did 6 speeches a day the last 2 days...i got the best stamina...HIGH ENERGY!...Crooked Hillary was exhausted...does anybody remember her?"

"after we beat em, we offered em 5 cents on the dollar for their fireworks...we never heard back"

Last edited:
Ryan is your typical corrupt lying big government statist politician.

"everyday that goes by I get to appreciate his genius more and more...if he ever goes against me I'm not goin to say that" - President Trump on Sexy Ryan...the crowd booed!

they cheered for Governor Walker, Sheriff David Clarke, and Senator Ron Johnson.

"we're gonna work on taxes...we're gonna work on jobs..."...crowd shouts THE WALL...Trump continues: "WE'RE GONNA WORK ON THE WALL, PAUL!"

"they were devastated on November 8'th...they were devastated!" - Trump on the media...the crowd roars!...Trump proceeds to go over what happened on Nov 8th in detail

"i did 6 speeches a day the last 2 days...i got the best stamina...HIGH ENERGY!...Crooked Hillary was exhausted...does anybody remember her?"

"after we beat em, we offered em 5 cents on the dollar for their fireworks...we never heard back"

I can see them turning against Trump at some point, after he's flip flopped so much that they've decided what entertains them, then Trump realizes he has to say some sensible things once in a while.

I can see them turning against Trump at some point, after he's flip flopped so much that they've decided what entertains them, then Trump realizes he has to say some sensible things once in a while.
Ryan is a progressive...so naturally he is for open borders, lot of illegals, high taxes, war and more war....

Trump backpedals a lot lately and seems to think he can control the seeds of hate he planted during the campaign. He has had some help in that. Loser Romney, ineffective Preibus, ugly Fiorina and stupid Perry all went from opponents to butt kissers, so I guess when he says Obama loves America and is a good man he expects the crowds he has prepped to hate do the same 180 even as they boo like they did during the campaign. Now he backpedals on Ryan too? Sorry gipper, you gotta get with the program. Comrade Trump has become benevolent in his triumph. Dump your hate.

Has you, has anyone, noticed the similarity between Trump's triumphant stance and that of Benito Mussolini, that same chin-thrust? Can't remember if Trump does the fist-on-hip at the same time though.

Ryan is a progressive...so naturally he is for open borders, lot of illegals, high taxes, war and more war....

The problem isn't with Paul, it's with Trump. He's a wheeler dealer, he'll say the right things to the right people. But this time people are remembering some things and thinking this is what Trump's all about. But Trump says "Paul is a bad man" they cheer, then Trump wants something from Paul so he sucks up to him and Trump supporters don't like this then they get angry. How many times is Trump going to do things they don't like? Lots.

Trump backpedals a lot lately and seems to think he can control the seeds of hate he planted during the campaign. He has had some help in that. Loser Romney, ineffective Preibus, ugly Fiorina and stupid Perry all went from opponents to butt kissers, so I guess when he says Obama loves America and is a good man he expects the crowds he has prepped to hate do the same 180 even as they boo like they did during the campaign. Now he backpedals on Ryan too? Sorry gipper, you gotta get with the program. Comrade Trump has become benevolent in his triumph. Dump your hate.

Has you, has anyone, noticed the similarity between Trump's triumphant stance and that of Benito Mussolini, that same chin-thrust? Can't remember if Trump does the fist-on-hip at the same time though.
I didn't get passed 'seeds of hate.' Sorry.

If you want to see HATE, you need to spend some time reading the works of Obama these past eight years.

The problem isn't with Paul, it's with Trump. He's a wheeler dealer, he'll say the right things to the right people. But this time people are remembering some things and thinking this is what Trump's all about. But Trump says "Paul is a bad man" they cheer, then Trump wants something from Paul so he sucks up to him and Trump supporters don't like this then they get angry. How many times is Trump going to do things they don't like? Lots.
Well of course you would post this...after all you are a progressive just like Ryan.

If you want to see HATE, you need to spend some time reading the works of Obama these past eight years.
How Trumpian of you! To paste Trump's rhetoric onto Obama. Besides, you aren't listening. Trump now sez Obama is a good man who loves America. Time for you to flip or flop or whatever.

How Trumpian of you! To paste Trump's rhetoric onto Obama. Besides, you aren't listening. Trump now sez Obama is a good man who loves America. Time for you to flip or flop or whatever.
Apparently you do not know what hate is.

Obama is The Hateful President.

CzpGIW_XcAAvbKR.jpg

Forum List

Back