Trump Implies George Bush responsible for 9/11

bushsays.gif
ignored warnings about Osama bin Laden.
He ignored the Aug. 6, 2001 White House intelligence briefing titled, “Bin Laden determined to strike in the U.S.” Meanwhile, his chief anti-terrorism adviser, Richard Clarke, and first Treasury Secretary, Paul O’Neill, testified in Congress that he was intent on invading Iraq within days of becoming president.

Ramped up war on drugs, not terrorists. The Bush administration had twice as many FBI agents assigned to the war on drugs than fighting terrorism before 9/11, and kept thousands in that role after the terror attacks.

He busted Cheech and Chong for bongs

YAWN

you can try answering it to leftard

did clinton make it harder for agencies to share intel??
No, as a matter of fact he did not. That was an accusation made by AG Ashcroft during a hearing. Coincidentally it gave him cover for his failure to better supervise the FBI which was under his authority since it was Ashcroft who headed the Justice department under which the FBI operates. His assertions were disputed at the very same hearings by former FBI directors and staff. Unlike Bush, Clinton held routine weekly meetings to discuss terrorist threats with both directors of the FBI and CIA present along with both of their chief terrorist experts. The rules or laws that restricted collusion between the agencies, one being foreign intelligence gathering and the other being domestic intelligence gathering were gone around and could be legally suspended during the WH meetings with the President because the directors were reporting directly to the President who was present at the meetings. Technically the exchanged information came from the President, not by collusion between the agencies. It was when Bush quit having those routine meetings that the working between the agencies became broken.

YAWN

Did Failure 43 do any god damn thing to stop 9 11
No, nothing at all.

yes clinton made FISA-intel sharing rules HARSHER. and i already provided the source

ur a self-deceving idiot
Your deflection aside, despite that, Clinton was still able to thwart an attack after receiving a credible warning that terrorsts were seeking to attack inside the U.S., noting suspicious activity of potential hijackings.

Bush, receiving a similar PDB, did absolutely nothing in response. Allowing terrorists carte blanche access to proceed with the worst terrorist attack in the U.S. in history.

You know, the president who "kept us safe," according to Jeb Bush. :rolleyes:

bushsays.gif
ignored warnings about Osama bin Laden.
He ignored the Aug. 6, 2001 White House intelligence briefing titled, “Bin Laden determined to strike in the U.S.” Meanwhile, his chief anti-terrorism adviser, Richard Clarke, and first Treasury Secretary, Paul O’Neill, testified in Congress that he was intent on invading Iraq within days of becoming president.

Ramped up war on drugs, not terrorists. The Bush administration had twice as many FBI agents assigned to the war on drugs than fighting terrorism before 9/11, and kept thousands in that role after the terror attacks.

He busted Cheech and Chong for bongs

"Morning Joe" read quotes from Trump's book written in 2000 where he voiced concern over attack by Osama Bid Laden and said it was our biggest concern at the time. Dubya just played golf and rode his bicycle. Who elected that idiot? Shame on Republicans.

bushsays.gif
flat-out lied about Iraq’s weapons.
In a major speech in October 2002, he said that Saddam Hussein had the capacity to send unmanned aircraft to the U.S. with bombs that could range from chemical weapons to nuclear devices. “We cannot wait for the final proof—the smoking gun—that could come in the form of a mushroom cloud,” he said.

YAWN

No, nothing at all.

yes clinton made FISA-intel sharing rules HARSHER. and i already provided the source

ur a self-deceving idiot
Your deflection aside, despite that, Clinton was still able to thwart an attack after receiving a credible warning that terrorsts were seeking to attack inside the U.S., noting suspicious activity of potential hijackings.

Bush, receiving a similar PDB, did absolutely nothing in response. Allowing terrorists carte blanche access to proceed with the worst terrorist attack in the U.S. in history.

nice rewrite of history. If you believe that, I have some ancient egyptian relics that I will sell you cheap.

YAWN

No, nothing at all.

ur a self-deceving idiot

nice rewrite of history. If you believe that, I have some ancient egyptian relics that I will sell you cheap.
:lmao:

You moronic goopers are a riot. :lmao:

That IS history ... as recorded by the 9.11 Commission Report.

Thanks for playin' though. :thup:

No, nothing at all.

ur a self-deceving idiot

The 9/11 commission determined that the attackers were able to pull off the attack on the WTC because of the failures of US intel. Those intel failures were directly traced back to clinton's decision to not allow the FBI, CIA, etc to share data.

I understand that you love clinton and hate bush, I get that. But your love/hate cannot change what actually happened.

nobody is deflecting here but you LWNJ

i'll ask again; did Clinton know the 9-11 hijackers were already here???

...was the president at the time .

TRUE!!

BUT!!!!!

it was Bubba's fault for allowing the terrorist muslimes to get student visas for flight training, AND his regime did not allow sharing info between FBI and CIA or any of the other alphabet law enforcement agencies. :up:

deny that if you can liberfools.

I understand that you love clinton and hate bush, I get that. But your love/hate cannot change what actually happened.

what happened is that a high CIA official went to the Bush "Ranch" in August of 911 with a daily briefing titled "Osama Bin Laden poised to strike Inside the United States"...the only thing Bush did was say "OK you have covered your ass"...

No, nothing at all.

ur a self-deceving idiot

The 9/11 commission determined that the attackers were able to pull off the attack on the WTC because of the failures of US intel. Those intel failures were directly traced back to clinton's decision to not allow the FBI, CIA, etc to share data.

The Gorelick wall is older than Clinton's administration. And that only prevented the two departments from exchanging domestic vs foreign intelligence. And worse for your defense, both departments still reported all information available to the president. According to the 911 Commission report Clinton received a PDB warning about a potential terrorist attack inside the U.S.. He responded by having airport security raised, no attack. Bush, receiving a similar PDB, did absolutely nothing in response to it. Result? 9.11.

No, nothing at all.

ur a self-deceving idiot

The Gorelick wall is older than Clinton's administration. And that only prevented the two departments from exchanging domestic vs foreign intelligence. And worse for your defense, both departments still reported all information available to the president. According to the 911 Commission report, Clinton received a PDB warning about a potential terrorist attack inside the U.S.. He responded by having airport security raised, no attack. Bush, receiving a similar PDB, did absolutely nothing in response to it. Result? 9.11.

ur a self-deceving idiot

The Gorelick wall is older than Clinton's administration. And that only prevented the two departments from exchanging domestic vs foreign intelligence. And worse for your defense, both departments still reported all information available to the president. According to the 911 Commission report, Clinton received a PDB warning about a potential terrorist attack inside the U.S.. He responded by having airport security raised, no attack. Bush, receiving a similar PDB, did absolutely nothing in response to it. Result? 9.11.

no idiot; the wall is older than the clinton administration is you dullard. but the gorelick part of it isnt

and IF it was that doesnt change the fact that it was under the clinton administration that the rules in effect MADE IT HARDER TO UNCOVER THE 9-11 PLOT

keep lying you yourself; it's hypsterical!! ;)

Forum List

Back