Trump Implies George Bush responsible for 9/11

Actually, Trump explicitly said he didn't blame Bush. But he was tempering the notion that he "kept us safe." So, you basically made an entire thread based on a lie.

Maybe next time, you'll get it right, rookie.
And Trump is wrong. Bush is to blame. Not for the attack, Al-qaeda is responsible for that; but for not protecting America. Despite warnings that Al-qaeda was planning attack, Bush did absolutely nothing to prevent the attack.

Clinton got those same warnings. Guess he didn't need to protect America either.

Wonder if you can tell us just what he did about those same warnings??

The whole thing was planned on his watch or did you think those dirtbags planned, trained and carried it out in the eight months Bush was in office??

Hope you have an answer for Clinton's total disregard of those warnings.
Of course I have an answer... You're right, Clinton did receive some of those same warnings.

But unlike Bush, who did absolutely nothing in response to the warnings, Clinton had security raised at some airports in the northeast.

Result? No attack. No one killed. No planes hijacked. No buildings bombed.

Compared to Bush who did nothing.

Result? Worst terrorist attack in the U.S. in history. 3,000 people killed. 4 planes hijacked in a single morning. Pentagon bombed and the World Trade Center obliterated.

Thanks, you made a good point for once. :thup:

Nope. They weren't ready to attack until 9-11. Not hard to figure out. You don't attack until everything is in place. You can bet your ass Clinton is on his knees every night thanking God they waited those eight months.

Clinton went through the motions according to you but I'd bet he made no real effort to find out who, what or where. He did virtually nothing.

Its easy to blame Bush because he was in office when the attack occurred and he will always get the blame.

Me?? I blame the dirtbag Muslims piloting those planes and a Govt. that did virtually nothing even though FBI agent John O'Neil knew something was going to happen, just not when or where. No one listened to him, his bosses thought he was nuts.

That's the Govt. we are stuck with. Too little to late or nothing at all.

That's odd? You said, "Clinton got the same warnings." How could he get the same warnings if there was no threat?

You didn't think this through, did you? And where's your proof they weren't ready? Sounds like you're making up a claim you can't prove.

Well you're the one who said Clinton upped security. Why did he do that if he didn't get the warnings??

You didn't think that through did you?? And where is your proof that they were ready?? Sound like you're making up a claim you can't prove.

You. Are. An. Idiot.

What About The Wall? | National Review Online
www.nationalreview.com/.../what-about-wall-andrew-c-...
National Review
Apr 13, 2004 - Rather, FISA permits the government to “obtain foreign intelligence information” .... significant information sharing and coordination between criminal and FI or FCI ... a “wall” to prevent the FBI intelligence officials from communicating with the ... Security Agency in the early years of the Clinton administration.

FITTON: Clinton White House ignored 9/11 warnings ...
Nov 6, 2013 - FITTON: Clinton White House ignored 9/11 warnings ... Instead, every scintilla of the information “was disregarded because nobody believed .... The hijackers trained right under the Clinton administration's nose even when flight .... O'Neill persuaded FBI Director Freeh to let his office handle the case, and ...

Sorta like Obama ignored the Russian Intel and Putin about the Boston Bombing duo...until AFTER they executed their attack....

And Trump is wrong. Bush is to blame. Not for the attack, Al-qaeda is responsible for that; but for not protecting America. Despite warnings that Al-qaeda was planning attack, Bush did absolutely nothing to prevent the attack.

Clinton got those same warnings. Guess he didn't need to protect America either.

The whole thing was planned on his watch or did you think those dirtbags planned, trained and carried it out in the eight months Bush was in office??

Of course I have an answer... You're right, Clinton did receive some of those same warnings.

But unlike Bush, who did absolutely nothing in response to the warnings, Clinton had security raised at some airports in the northeast.

Result? Worst terrorist attack in the U.S. in history. 3,000 people killed. 4 planes hijacked in a single morning. Pentagon bombed and the World Trade Center obliterated.

Nope. They weren't ready to attack until 9-11. Not hard to figure out. You don't attack until everything is in place. You can bet your ass Clinton is on his knees every night thanking God they waited those eight months.

Clinton went through the motions according to you but I'd bet he made no real effort to find out who, what or where. He did virtually nothing.

Its easy to blame Bush because he was in office when the attack occurred and he will always get the blame.

Me?? I blame the dirtbag Muslims piloting those planes and a Govt. that did virtually nothing even though FBI agent John O'Neil knew something was going to happen, just not when or where. No one listened to him, his bosses thought he was nuts.

That's odd? You said, "Clinton got the same warnings." How could he get the same warnings if there was no threat?

You didn't think this through, did you? And where's your proof they weren't ready? Sounds like you're making up a claim you can't prove.

Well you're the one who said Clinton upped security. Why did he do that if he didn't get the warnings??

You didn't think that through did you?? And where is your proof that they were ready?? Sound like you're making up a claim you can't prove.

You. Are. An. Idiot.
Nah, you're a fucking idiot. I said Clinton raised airport security to the 1998 warning he received about terrorists plotting to attack inside the U.S.

You know, a similar PDB Bush received in 2001. The one Bush ignored.

YAWN

you can try answering it to leftard

did clinton make it harder for agencies to share intel??

it's very simple idiot. you're saying clinton tried to warn bush. did he (clinton) know the people who went on to comitt the attack you're saying e tried to warn bush about, were already here??????????????????????????????????????????????????????

we KNOW they WERE already here. DID CLINTON KNOW???
As you said, Clinton had the same warning Bush had about terrorists seeking to attack inside the U.S.

Clinton responded by raising airport security.

Bush responded by ignoring the warning.

one more time what exactly did bush ignore?

ur a joke
businessinsider.com/new-report-shows-how-many-warnings-about-bin-laden-were-ignored-by-the-bush-white-house-2012-9

You must have missed this report. It is kind of new, only three years old. It was in all the papers however.

You. Are. An. Idiot.
Nah, you're a fucking idiot. I said Clinton raised airport security to the 1998 warning he received about terrorists plotting to attack inside the U.S.

so you're saying he knew the plot was specific to aircraft but didnt know of the actual plot??

again did he know they were already here??

bush retained clinton's #1 intelligence guy. CIA Director George Tenet

libs are losers who lie to themselves

Clinton tried to kill Bin Laden with cruise missile attacks. How many times did Bush try to kill Bin Laden before 9/11?

You. Are. An. Idiot.

so you're saying he knew the plot was specific to aircraft but didnt know of the actual plot??

again did he know they were already here??
And again ... he knew there was a plot to attack inside the U.S.

He took action to thwart it.

Why didn't Bush take action?

Forum List

Back