trump impeached for a record second time

2nd-impeachment.jpg

10 Republicans voted for impeachment, which is the most opposing party votes for an impeachment ever.

They have been out to get him from the start. To me the past four years has been like watching juveniles in action. If you have a D next to your name we get you!
.If you have an R next to your name we will get you! Its got to stop!

yes it's official, the scumbag that currently occupies the white house has been impeached for a second time, first one in history !!!!!!
Thank you for the dedication thread. The border remains closed and the Wall is built. Sorry.

From what Biden and the left are saying they will waste Biden's first 2 years being butthurt and trying to undo Trump's wins. Then we destroy them in the midterms castrating Biden and their whole party.

yes it's official, the scumbag that currently occupies the white house has been impeached for a second time, first one in history !!!!!!
Thank you for the dedication thread. The border remains closed and the Wall is built. Sorry.

From what Biden and the left are saying they will waste Biden's first 2 years being butthurt and trying to undo Trump's wins. Then we destroy them in the midterms castrating Biden and their whole party.
I hope you are right. I truly do.

New Topics

Forum List

Back