Trump: "I Don't Take Responsibility At All"

He didn't have to contradict the media because the media wasn't trying to stir up mass panic.

You idiots think we're supposed to believe the fantasies you spin.

I said he never contradicted the experts not the media. Perhaps because he didn't make such contradictory statements the press didn't report the contradiction.
Which so-called "experts" are you referring to? The "experts" say many contradictory things.

I'm not aware of anything Trump has said that contradicts his experts.
Bwa ha ha ha ha ha ha, oh man, this is so priceless.
Please list something he said that contradicts his experts.
Why? You mind when he does?
Obviously, you can't list anything.

You're a typical TDS moron.

I said he never contradicted the experts not the media. Perhaps because he didn't make such contradictory statements the press didn't report the contradiction.
Which so-called "experts" are you referring to? The "experts" say many contradictory things.

I'm not aware of anything Trump has said that contradicts his experts.
Bwa ha ha ha ha ha ha, oh man, this is so priceless.
Please list something he said that contradicts his experts.
Why? You mind when he does?
Obviously, you can't list anything.

You're a typical TDS moron.
TDS has 2 prominent strains.

as of this posting italy has over 1800 dead.

Operations Dashboard for ArcGIS
And America has 60

you think that is gonna magically gonna stop? silly nilly. i want the numbers to stop, but since we are so behind, all the lost time not testing = contagious but asymptomatic people walking around freely infecting others that are walking around freely infecting even more. but all have people around them that include the elderly & those with underlying medical conditions who have been exposed. they are just learning now that the virus can actively last several days on surfaces. so those untested but compromised will have symptoms & get sick.
We have far fewer deaths than italy

obviously America is doing something right
No, obviously it got to the U.S. AFTER it got to Italy, so it hasn't had as much time to spread.
Nonsense

at any given time there are as many or more Americans in china as italians

but after the chinese quit hiding the problem from the world trump did quarantine china and Italy didnt

so it may have spread here more slowly
I actually agree with you on this one.

If he knows it why doesnt he take responsibility?
Because its not his fault

trump cant prevent lying lib reporters from asking loaded questions

or stop the anti trump networks from misinforming the public

but he does not have publicly endorse those lies
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That's exactly what you are doing. Got your pussy hat out for november yet?
The level of denial is stunning.
Like I said, get your pussy hat ready. This virus will be gone shortly and the economy will boom again.
And your medical degree is... ? Or are you an economist?

Obama largely ignored the problem

unlike trump who is on top of the situation

Mind you, there may have been another factor rattling around Trump's roomy, sparsely furnished brain case as he made the decision: A popular rightwing myth claiming Barack Obama botched how he handled the 2009-2010 H1N1 "Swine Flu" pandemic. So now Trump can start proclaiming he acted more quickly than Obama, just as long as you ignore how Trump's actions have made the current crisis worse.

A Truth Sandwich On Barack Obama's 2009 Swine Flu Response, For President Gateway Pundit

Briefly, the Swine Flu pandemic was a nasty outbreak that hit during Obama's first year in office. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention has a handy timeline on how the virus spread, and what the CDC and other agencies did to address the epidemic. The first US case of H1N1 was detected in California on April 15, 2009, and a week later, on the 22nd, the CDC opened its "Emergency Operations Center (EOC)" to deal with the outbreak. By April 26, Obama declared a public health emergency and the CDC began coordinating the response to the virus. At the time, the virus had been detected in just three states, with about 20 confirmed cases. The first H1N1 death in the US was recorded a few days later, April 29, when a Mexican toddler who'd come for treatment in the US died at a hospital in Houston. Around the same time, the CDC rolled out a test kit to detect the virus. (In his presser today, Trump lied and said that the H1N1 testing was "a disaster." Nope. He's just plain lying)

The swine flu peaked in May and June, and declined as the weather got hotter, as seasonal flu usually does. Researchers worked on vaccines, which were approved in mid-September, although manufacturing delays kept it from becoming widely available right away. All that was done under the original "public health emergency" declaration, which HHS Secretary Kathleen Sebelius renewed twice.

In October, cases of swine flu spiked, and the number of deaths doubled, to over 1000. To address the more serious conditions, Obama on October 24 declared a "national emergency" to free up resources and streamline the emergency response. Here, have a CDC chart from an NPR story the day before that declaration.
"The first US case of H1N1 was detected in California on April 15, 2009"

That's a lie. The CDC site says there were 12 cases prior to that.

Your entire post is one big fat lie.

I see he has cited his, you?
I just prove what he cited to be a lie, dumbass.
Can't back up your claims with citations, thought so, thanks for your candor.

CDC Novel H1N1 Flu | The 2009 H1N1 Pandemic: Summary Highlights, April 2009-April 2010

"(During December 2005 – January 2009, 12 cases of human infection with swine influenza were reported;"

It's not over, dipshit. The numbers will go UP for a while. Maybe you'll change your mind when your grandma dies from it.
Why the need for personal insults?

libs like you are really just children with a keyboard
You insult the knowledgeable & educated every time you post your lies & stupidity.
You dont sound very knowledgeable or educated when you come unhinged by opinions not your own

Your lies piss me off. Why can't you assfucks tell the truth?
Liberals are too used to your safe rooms and petting ponies where opposing points of view are not allowed
If I was afraid of opposing points of view I wouldn't be here. But it would be nice if BOTH sides used actual evidence to support their claims, instead of just my side. Opinions, insults, and conspiracy theories aren't evidence.

Like I said, get your pussy hat ready. This virus will be gone shortly and the economy will boom again.
Of course it will. This level of crazy can't go on forever. What would be a major help is identifying all the democrats spreading hysterical lies and locking them up.
What "hysterical lies" are you referring to?

90352938_578982269640991_7125919466453467136_n.jpg

He's out of office, unable to heal?

And your medical degree is... ? Or are you an economist?
He knows a very stable genius from tv.

Why the need for personal insults?

libs like you are really just children with a keyboard
You insult the knowledgeable & educated every time you post your lies & stupidity.
You dont sound very knowledgeable or educated when you come unhinged by opinions not your own

Liberals are too used to your safe rooms and petting ponies where opposing points of view are not allowed
If I was afraid of opposing points of view I wouldn't be here. But it would be nice if BOTH sides used actual evidence to support their claims, instead of just my side. Opinions, insults, and conspiracy theories aren't evidence.
Whenever I post actual evidence about the Swine flu, idiots like you complain about it.

Who takes responsibility for this crazy mess of a human being?

Twitter Deletes Dangerous Coronavirus Tweets By Former Sheriff David Clarke | HuffPost

GO INTO THE STREETS FOLKS. Visit bars, restaurants, shopping malls, CHURCHES and demand that your schools re-open. NOW!
If government doesn’t stop this foolishness...STAY IN THE STREETS.
END GOVERNEMNT CONTROL OVER OUR LIVES. IF NOT NOW, WHEN?
THIS IS AN EXPLOITATION OF A CRISIS.

It's incredible that our institutions of gov, WH, Congress, DOJ, and big media are corrupt & all we do is bitch. Pitchforks and torches time.
Trump is handicapped by what comes out of his own mouth, he really needs this?
You know....if you fuckers would just stop trying to blame all of this shit on Trump we just might take you seriously.
But since you can't help yourself...we consider everything you post a fucking joke.

Creepy photo! (That's a compliment) I will say this: For the past two days, Trump has actually seemed Presidential, as opposed to a complete buffoon.

Whenever I post actual evidence about the Swine flu, idiots like complain about it.
Whenever I post actual evidence, people complain about it too. But that won't stop me from doing it.

Whenever I post actual evidence about the Swine flu, idiots like complain about it.
Whenever I post actual evidence, people complain about it too. But that won't stop me from doing it.
Opinion articles are not "actual evidence."

The difference is those folks got it from piggies not humans.

"The cases of 2009 H1N1 flu in California occurred in the context of sporadic reports of human infection with North American-lineage swine influenza viruses in the United States, most often associated with close contact with infected pigs. (During December 2005 – January 2009, 12 cases of human infection with swine influenza were reported; five of these 12 cases occurred in patients who had direct exposure to pigs, six patients reported being near pigs, and the source of infection in one case was unknown). Human-to-human spread swine influenza viruses had been rarely documented and had not been known to result in widespread community outbreaks among people. In mid-April of 2009, however, the detection of two patients infected with swine origin flu viruses 130 miles apart, raised concern that a novel swine-origin influenza virus had made its way into the human population and was spreading among people."

CDC Novel H1N1 Flu | The 2009 H1N1 Pandemic: Summary Highlights, April 2009-April 2010

A Virus Emerges
2009 H1N1 was first detected in the United States in April 2009. This virus was a unique combination of influenza virus genes never previously identified in either animals or people. The virus genes were a combination of genes most closely related to North American swine-lineage H1N1 and Eurasian lineage swine-origin H1N1 influenza viruses. Because of this, initial reports referred to the virus as a swine origin influenza virus. However, investigations of initial human cases did not identify exposures to pigs and quickly it became apparent that this new virus was circulating among humans and not among U.S. pig herds.

Infection with this new influenza A virus (then referred to as ‘swine origin influenza A virus’) was first detected in a 10-year-old patient in California on April 15, 2009, who was tested for influenza as part of a clinical study. Laboratory testing at CDC confirmed that this virus was new to humans.

So, in about 65 years, we've gone from "The buck stops here" to "I don't take responsibility at all." When is Trump going to stop blaming others for his failures? Is ANYTHING ever his fault?

Trump blames Obama for lack of coronavirus tests: 'I don't take responsibility at all'
The buck still stops with trump

and he knows it

but that does not mean he has to let liberal partisan hacks in the white house press corps push him around

Ooooh, reporters asked questions that actually required answers! Oh, God! Give me a break. You fuckers are a bunch of pathetic losers!!

The guy isn't a "reporter." He's a propagandist. All the minions of the fake news are just Democrat party apparatchiks.
Right, it's all a giant conspiracy by the Deep State to make Trump look bad. What color is the sky in your world?

Opinion articles are not "actual evidence."
Opinions are not evidence, true, but opinion articles often contain facts as well as opinion.

Did Obama come out and down play the seriousness of the situation and contradict the experts?
Obama largely ignored the problem

unlike trump who is on top of the situation

Mind you, there may have been another factor rattling around Trump's roomy, sparsely furnished brain case as he made the decision: A popular rightwing myth claiming Barack Obama botched how he handled the 2009-2010 H1N1 "Swine Flu" pandemic. So now Trump can start proclaiming he acted more quickly than Obama, just as long as you ignore how Trump's actions have made the current crisis worse.

A Truth Sandwich On Barack Obama's 2009 Swine Flu Response, For President Gateway Pundit

Briefly, the Swine Flu pandemic was a nasty outbreak that hit during Obama's first year in office. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention has a handy timeline on how the virus spread, and what the CDC and other agencies did to address the epidemic. The first US case of H1N1 was detected in California on April 15, 2009, and a week later, on the 22nd, the CDC opened its "Emergency Operations Center (EOC)" to deal with the outbreak. By April 26, Obama declared a public health emergency and the CDC began coordinating the response to the virus. At the time, the virus had been detected in just three states, with about 20 confirmed cases. The first H1N1 death in the US was recorded a few days later, April 29, when a Mexican toddler who'd come for treatment in the US died at a hospital in Houston. Around the same time, the CDC rolled out a test kit to detect the virus. (In his presser today, Trump lied and said that the H1N1 testing was "a disaster." Nope. He's just plain lying)

The swine flu peaked in May and June, and declined as the weather got hotter, as seasonal flu usually does. Researchers worked on vaccines, which were approved in mid-September, although manufacturing delays kept it from becoming widely available right away. All that was done under the original "public health emergency" declaration, which HHS Secretary Kathleen Sebelius renewed twice.

In October, cases of swine flu spiked, and the number of deaths doubled, to over 1000. To address the more serious conditions, Obama on October 24 declared a "national emergency" to free up resources and streamline the emergency response. Here, have a CDC chart from an NPR story the day before that declaration.

But you forgot to link to the CDC site where it was gleaned it from. Had you done that you might have seen that those people were infected by piggies not humans. The strain they discovered was new, different that the piggy virus.

The buck still stops with trump

and he knows it

but that does not mean he has to let liberal partisan hacks in the white house press corps push him around

Ooooh, reporters asked questions that actually required answers! Oh, God! Give me a break. You fuckers are a bunch of pathetic losers!!

The guy isn't a "reporter." He's a propagandist. All the minions of the fake news are just Democrat party apparatchiks.
Right, it's all a giant conspiracy by the Deep State to make Trump look bad. What color is the sky in your world?
It's not a "conspiracy." It's just what Democrat propaganda agents (reporters) do. It comes natural to them, like picking their noses.

Can't back up your claims with citations, thought so, thanks for your candor.

"(During December 2005 – January 2009, 12 cases of human infection with swine influenza were reported;"

Keep reading: five of these 12 cases occurred in patients who had direct exposure to pigs, six patients reported being near pigs, and the source of infection in one case was unknown). Human-to-human spread swine influenza viruses had been rarely documented and had not been known to result in widespread community outbreaks among people. In mid-April of 2009, however, the detection of two patients infected with swine origin flu viruses 130 miles apart, raised concern that a novel swine-origin influenza virus had made its way into the human population and was spreading among people.

but you must have missed.....

A Virus Emerges

2009 H1N1 was first detected in the United States in April 2009. This virus was a unique combination of influenza virus genes never previously identified in either animals or people. The virus genes were a combination of genes most closely related to North American swine-lineage H1N1 and Eurasian lineage swine-origin H1N1 influenza viruses. Because of this, initial reports referred to the virus as a swine origin influenza virus. However, investigations of initial human cases did not identify exposures to pigs and quickly it became apparent that this new virus was circulating among humans and not among U.S. pig herds.

Forum List

Back