Trump:"I Did Not Vote for You to Pull This Crap."

Bush92

GHBush1992
May 23, 2014
Message to President Trump." I did not vote for you to flip-flop on key issues." I quit the Democratic Party many years ago and voted third party until 2016. Those people in the Rust Belt that voted for you did so for these reasons:
1.) Correct trade imbalance with China and Mexico.
2.) Build the wall and cut off flow of criminals into United States.
3.) Repeal...not replace...REPEAL Obamacare and stop the abuse of power by federal government.
4.) Stop cultural communist from ruining our society and our education system.
5.) You were not a typical politician and weak moderate like Jeb Bush.
If you do not get back to these things I will not vote for you in 2020! Back to third party.
Then and Now: Donald Trump's biggest reversals - CNNPolitics.com

Message to President Trump." I did not vote for you to flip-flop on key issues." I quit the Democratic Party many years ago and voted third party until 2016. Those people in the Rust Belt that voted for you did so for these reasons:
1.) Correct trade imbalance with China.
3.) Repeal...not replace...REPEAL Obamacare and stop the abuse of power by federal government.
If you do not get back to these things I will not vote for you in 2020! Back to third party.

SUCKERS.

SUCKERS.
Still better than crimminal Billary cabal.

Cultural communism, what exactly is that?

SUCKERS.

so why are you bitching about Trump ?

SUCKERS.
You are still in the same predicament with either, f'ed in the a.....

You need to OBEY....

Did you think he was going to accomplish all those things within a few months? lol

Gay marraige being allowed despite state proposition where voters said otherwise...Black Lives Matter...Transgender rest rooms...liberal professors and public education system that teaches from a left wing bias...White privilege lie...and every bullshit politically angled movie put out by Hollywood.

After 2 months in office, and you DEMAND.. It took Obama, Reid and Pelosi 2 years before they went behind doors to do anything and that was to SCREW over the US citizens with its failed from the start Un Affordable Care act where everyone would save$2,500 and Jonathan Gruber called the liberal voters "STUPID". Ah yes, relax man, take a breath, you still have four more years to get all that you want, unless the libtards rise up and try to overthrow this country. Then it will be lock and load.

Gay marraige being allowed despite state proposition where voters said otherwise...Black Lives Matter...Transgender rest rooms...liberal professors and public education system that teaches from a left wing bias...White privilege lie...and every bullshit politically angled movie put out by Hollywood.
Can you show me in the communist manifesto where what you described was dictated by Marx?

So you will vote for a third party because you would prefer to vote for a candidate who can deliver none of the things you want rather than a candidate who can deliver some of the things you want.

Did you think he was going to accomplish all those things within a few months? lol
Should not have lead with Obamacare. Should of had Congress pass LEGISLATION that Supreme Court would uphold...dealing with travel ban, border security, and sanctuary cities!

Can you show me in the communist manifesto where what you described was dictated by Marx?
Classless society with a command economy and no religion. Total control by a central authority that is left on the political spectrum.

That's the point. He is already signaling a change after only a few months.

Classless society with a command economy and no religion. Total control by a central authority that is left on the political spectrum.
America has always claimed to be a classless society...Even the Declaration of Independence states that fact..

Should not have lead with Obamacare. Should of had Congress pass LEGISLATION that Supreme Court would uphold...dealing with travel ban, border security, and sanctuary cities!
If you say so.

:laugh:

Look... Time for Real Talks here...

MANY of us wanted to nominate a sensible Conservative for the GOP. We felt that Hillary was SO bad and the stakes were SO high that virtually ANY of the GOP field could've beaten her. Through the process, we narrowed it down to Ted Cruz. HOWEVER.... In the "home stretch" we were met by the loud obnoxious Trump fans who relentlessly attacked Cruz and anyone else who stood in Donald Trump's way. And even AFTER we gave up on Cruz winning, many of Trump's ardent supporters simply wouldn't stop trashing and bashing Ted Cruz... it became a cult-like obsession. MANY of us had reservations about this man... MANY of us tried to talk sense into those who were supporting him and we got resoundingly hooted down.

So Congratulations... you won.... got YOUR guy elected with all his warts. You knew because we all told you what you were getting. We repeatedly told you that he was not going to govern as a Conservative or like any Republican you've ever known... didn't matter... Trump was your guy! Nothing else mattered... you didn't care what anyone had to say... you trashed them and hooted them down... threatened them even.... "GET IN LINE ASSHOLES!"

I don't want to hear ANY of you fuckwits WHINING about Trump! He's going to do what he's going to do whether you like it or not and you've gotta live with that. I will leave you with the smart-ass remark that I often had hurled in my face.... At Least He's Not Hillary!

SUCKERS.
We'll see if you're still saying that once Trump's multiple wars get going.

Forum List

Back