Trump: "i almost would rather have the Democrats win" in races where anti-Trump GOP candidates are on the ballot

this guy has no principles!

And this is surprising how??
Trump cares about power. His ego is also easily bruised. His instinct is to lash out when attacked.
This is why I caution all the right wingers to not bet the farm on Republicans taking back control
of both chambers...the Trump factor. It can giveth...but also could end up not only taking away,
but destroying the party completely in the process.....something I would very much like to see happen. :)

Trump may be right. Neocons are a poison to the party. The Republican party will be much better without neocons just like the Democrat party would be much better without progressives

Trump may be right. Neocons are a poison to the party. The Republican party will be much better without neocons just like the Democrat party would be much better without progressives

Trump's party is even worse than the Neocons.

They're not progressives. They're fascist commie/pinkos.

Teddy Roosevelt was a progressive.

Forum List

Back