88 year old Chuck Grassley announces he will seek reelection, boosting GOP's majority hopes

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
he survived corona, he'll survive the campaign

excerpts:

Grassley delivered his news in a tweet at 4 a.m. Central Daylight Time, emphasizing his exercise regimen and early wake-up time.

"It’s 4 a.m. in Iowa so I’m running. I do that 6 days a week. Before I start the day I want you to know what Barbara and I have decided. I’m running for re-election—a lot more to do, for Iowa," Grassley said in his tweet.

Grassley romped to a seventh term in 2016 by 25 points and will face former Democratic Rep. Abby Finkenauer in next year's general election. If Grassley had retired, Republicans could have faced a messy primary in the race to replace him.

It’s absurd that one man can be a senator for 42 years. Should he get re-elected which seems likely, and serves out his eighth term, that’s 48 years in the senate.

Yet another example we live in a failed state.

Please, someone in Iowa who is fiscally conservative and patriotic to America, run in the primary against this offensive despicable fraud traitor.

It’s absurd that one man can be a senator for 42 years. Should he get re-elected which seems likely, and serves out his eighth term, that’s 48 years in the senate.

Without the 17th amendment we would most likely have a few to several more Repub senators averaging each election over the decades since put into law.

STEVE KING!

Admittedly, the "talent pool" in Iowa is a bit thin....

Kirk Ferentz would win, but Iowa is undefeated so far... Do I know kirk's ideology? No. But Kirk runs a really good honest program at Iowa, and the Iowa players in the NFL are almost all well educated high character individuals. That is enough for me to vote for Kirk over "Biden republican" grasserly, another really obvious Zionist people fraud, 911 traitor, big spending kleptocrat, a total liability to America....

With the Federal Reserve Act and the Federal Income Tax and the 19th Amendment.. Well here we are. Fiat Currencies die. Every one of them in history has. At least they the politicians end up being elected to give out goodies. Look at what we are at now. And the endless running of the printing machines.

It's happened before....

_38500557_thurmond_300ap.jpg

New Topics

Forum List

Back