It's reinstatement time again!

bill718

Diamond Member
Jun 26, 2016
  1. Now it's Thanksgiving-

Pillow executive turned 2020 election truther Mike Lindell has revised his prediction, yet again, as to when the U.S. Supreme Court will hear his undisclosed legal argument that the 2020 election should be overturned.

"This is the big announcement, everyone!!" Lindell proudly told Steve Bannon on the latter's "War Room: Pandemic" podcast. "I made a promise to this country that with all the evidence I have that we would get it to the Supreme Court, and I predicted they would vote 9-0 to look at the evidence." He then asserted that before Thanksgiving, which falls on Nov. 25 this year, the court will have heard his case.

"This evidence is 100% non-subjective evidence," Lindell continued, "and that the Supreme Court, they're going to vote 9-nothing to take it in. We will have this before the Supreme Court before Thanksgiving. That's my promise to the people of this country. We're all in this together. We worked very hard on this!" This is locked in stone, everybody." He went on to claim that the case will be the "most important case to our freedom in history!"

Where would our fine nation be without the MyPillow guy?! The gold standard of REAL Americans everywhere! :auiqs.jpg:

ReplyQuoteEditRemove

1. Now it's Thanksgiving-

Pillow executive turned 2020 election truther Mike Lindell has revised his prediction, yet again, as to when the U.S. Supreme Court will hear his undisclosed legal argument that the 2020 election should be overturned.

"This is the big announcement, everyone!!" Lindell proudly told Steve Bannon on the latter's "War Room: Pandemic" podcast. "I made a promise to this country that with all the evidence I have that we would get it to the Supreme Court, and I predicted they would vote 9-0 to look at the evidence." He then asserted that before Thanksgiving, which falls on Nov. 25 this year, the court will have heard his case.

"This evidence is 100% non-subjective evidence," Lindell continued, "and that the Supreme Court, they're going to vote 9-nothing to take it in. We will have this before the Supreme Court before Thanksgiving. That's my promise to the people of this country. We're all in this together. We worked very hard on this!" This is locked in stone, everybody." He went on to claim that the case will be the "most important case to our freedom in history!"

Where would our fine nation be without the MyPillow guy?! The gold standard of REAL Americans everywhere! :auiqs.jpg:

ReplyQuoteEditRemove

So funny... So crazy...

1632466865269.png

He’s nuts, but his pillow is a good product.
I'm wearing one of his bathrobes, having used one of his towels after my shower, right after I got out of the bed where I slept on his pillows, mattress topper and sheets. Hmmmmmmmmmmm............. I need a warmer duvet. Maybe I need to go and check his site for that.

All fine products.

I'm wearing one of his bathrobes, having used one of his towels after my shower, right after I got out of the bed where I slept on his pillows, mattress topper and sheets. Hmmmmmmmmmmm............. I need a warmer duvet. Maybe I need to go and check his site for that.
I think my friends and relatives will be getting pillows for Christmas this year.

All fine products.

just giving proof that a fool and their money is soon parted.

That's why you are busted ass broke?

Me broke? Hell no, I have more money than at any point in my life. Life is good when your children become self sufficient, it is like getting a huge pay raise.

Then again I am also not paying 125 bucks for a fucking bath robe! :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

Forum List

Back