Trump Humiliated As Just 18 Supporters Show Up To Protest Nevada Mail-In Voting

Weirdest part of the story:

>> From 10:33 last night to 7:01 this morning, President Trump tweeted or re-tweeted 51 times including a call for “immediate litigation” on mail-in voting in the state of Nevada. <<​

THIS is what literally keeps him up all night. The horror that We the People might get to (gasp) VOTE.

FIFTY-ONE TWITS. :cuckoo:
Or, roughly, three twits for every yahoo who showed up to protest being able to vote.

Yeah, but you never stop to think about what you're voting for.......

Hint: NY and Chicago are waiting for you.

Get out of the Swamp. You're fighting so dam hard to get back on the Plantation.

Trumpie's will launch into denial and make comical excuses. This low Trump turnout thing is becoming routine. Coupled with his manipulated Pelosi videos his desperation and failures are on full display.

Trump was not there! Was not scheduled to be there.

no one said pussygrabber was there dumb dumb...

1596426478666.png

Trumpie's will launch into denial and make comical excuses. This low Trump turnout thing is becoming routine. Coupled with his manipulated Pelosi videos his desperation and failures are on full display.

Yes he doesn't have as many supporters or they aren't willing to risk their lives.

Either way, I think it's funny.

Why in the world would you think any of what is happening is funny? Sorry, that is warped.

Last edited:
This is funny.

Interesting...all but one are now wearing masks :lol:
I know, right? What hypocrites! Everybody should wear a mask! Because that has always worked for like..thousands of years n shit, amirite? Shutting all business down, brilliant idea!
That's going to make everybody OK!
/sarcasm.
Well, the places with mandatory mask-wearing and social spacing are spending less on hospitalizations and their local economies are doing way better than areas ignoring those simple rules.
I don't believe you! Provide FACTS not guesses or your "OPINION"!!!
Who are you and why should your opinion count for more than mine? I do not care if you and your fellow Trumpoholics believe in witch doctors and Trumpian nonsense propaganda. Europe and parts of the USA who have strict face mask rules and social distancing are doing much better than morons in Texas and Florida who are bein' free Americans and refusing to wear masks.
Been living my life somewhat the same ever since this thing started.... No distancing, no mask except where required, and so basically just normal everyday living with most that I know.

No one I know has had the thing or has got the thing. Just going by that fact alone means the thing might not be as contagious as it is being reported to be (I'm just guessing).

Don't want it, ain't looking for it, and sure as heck don't want to give it to anyone, otherwise if I were to have it and didn't know it, so I do wear a mask into businesses as is required, and I also do the hand sanitizer when needed, but that's about it.

Yes he doesn't have as many supporters or they aren't willing to risk their lives.

Why in the world would you think any of what is happening is funny? Sorry, that is warped.

I think it's funny only 18 people showed up.

If you can't see the humor in that, I don't care.

I can and do.

As for trying to stop mail in voting, I don't think that's funny at all. I think it's unAmerican and very irresponsible.

But if you want to put your life in jeopardy to vote, go for it.

I hope you don't die.

There'll be more empty houses than in 2007 if this goes like I think it could. I hope it doesn't, I've heard so many shattered lives stories it hurts my heart..and that was from the 2007 BS, this is the goverment forced you not to work bullshit here.

Wrong and wrong.

We shut down a LOT harder than you did, for a lot LONGER than you did, and we re-opened both later and SLOWER than you did, and none of this is happening in Canada.

We cash unemployment insurance of $2000 per month, plus $500 per child. We paid small businesses, but not large corporations, to keep employees on the payroll and cover other expenses. WE GAVE THE MONEY TO THE WORKERS TO KEEP THEM AFLOAT, AND PAY THEIR BILLS.

Now we're at stage 3, and while cases have doubled (from 200 to 400 nation wide), they're level off and slowing down as mask laws come online. They were mandatory as of Saturday in our country. Before that, hardly anyone wore one.

Unemployment insurance ends as of September 1st, and tenants will have 3 months to get caught up before they can be evicted. Most renters I know, paid their rent from their EI, if possible, because it's not like it's going to be forgiven.

Our economy contracted -2.1 in Q1, and while our Q2 numbers won't be out until the end of August, the Royal Bank estimates a -12% contraction. The EU had a -2.6 growth in Q1, and under -10% for Q2. Unlike the USA, the member states of the EU learned from what happened in Italy, and were prepared when the virus hit other parts of Europe. Mostly shutting it down - Spain and Sweden being the exceptions. The other 25 member nations, are all reopening slowly and safely.

Last edited:

I can and do.

As for trying to stop mail in voting, I don't think that's funny at all. I think it's unAmerican and very irresponsible.

I hope you don't die.

What is very UNAMERICAN is to allow mail in voting and not know who the heck is voting. :icon_rolleyes:

There'll be more empty houses than in 2007 if this goes like I think it could. I hope it doesn't, I've heard so many shattered lives stories it hurts my heart..and that was from the 2007 BS, this is the goverment forced you not to work bullshit here.

Wrong and wrong.

We shut down a LOT harder than you did, for a lot LONGER than you did, and we re-opened both later and SLOWER than you did, and none of this is happening in Canada.

We cash unemployment insurance of $2000 per month, plus $500 per child. We paid small businesses, but not large corporations, to keep employees on the payroll and cover other expenses. WE GAVE THE MONEY TO THE WORKERS TO KEEP THEM AFLOAT, AND PAY THEIR BILLS.

Now we're at stage 3, and while cases have doubled (from 200 to 400 nation wide), they're level off and slowing down as mask laws come online. They were mandatory as of Saturday in our country. Before that, hardly anyone wore one.
Look, here, sister, Canadians are tourists that we tolerate, not emulate. Ok?
Canada is made up of people that were too pussy to fight the Brits or sided with them. We do not care what their opinions are. If Americans were Canucks, they would be Newfies. :fu:
I'm posting this before the Newfies tell Canada and the Crown to fuck off! :04:
America did in 1776. I bet Newfies do it in 2021

This is funny.

I know, right? What hypocrites! Everybody should wear a mask! Because that has always worked for like..thousands of years n shit, amirite? Shutting all business down, brilliant idea!
/sarcasm.
Well, the places with mandatory mask-wearing and social spacing are spending less on hospitalizations and their local economies are doing way better than areas ignoring those simple rules.
This is too cute. The asshat who actually started a thread on which hand O'bama wipes his ass with suddenly wants "facts" :rofl:

I can and do.

I hope you don't die.

What is very UNAMERICAN is to allow mail in voting and not know who the heck is voting. :icon_rolleyes:

Fortunately there's no such thing. What a stoopid world that would be.

I can and do.

I hope you don't die.

Fortunately there's no such thing. What a stoopid world that would be.
How about if only property owners could vote, Hmm? Whatcha think about that?
:aargh: Oh nooss, I gotta pay some taxes. :(
Don't think I'm late.

This is funny.

/sarcasm.

As an aside..I saw 8-12 People "moving" today.
8 U-Hauls. The last job we did..(Saturday) A family across the street was moving out.
This is not good. The municipalities HAVE TO COME DOWN ON THE TAXES.
ESPECIALLY FOR RENTAL PROPERTY.

A friend of mine owns an apartment in Chelsea in New York City. Now, depending on the apartment, rents in Chelsea can range anywhere between $3K and $8K a month for a 2BR, 1-1/2 bath.

Even at $2,500 a month, she can't get it rented.

Conversely, I just listed a condo I inherited from my aunt in New Windsor, NY (about an hour or so north of New York City). It's a 2BR, 1-1/2 bath that needs work. The A/C doesn't function. Both bathrooms need to be renovated. The kitchen needs to be completely ripped out and renovated. I've got it listed at $199K, and my agent says she'd be shocked if it didn't sell inside of a week, and for more than the asking price (she's expecting between $205K and $210K). Even with all of the work it needs, she's confident.

She sold four houses last weekend, and one of them had 19 offers.

People want to get the fuck outta' Dodge when it comes to city life...

This is funny.

/sarcasm.
Who are you and why should your opinion count for more than mine? I do not care if you and your fellow Trumpoholics believe in witch doctors and Trumpian nonsense propaganda. Europe and parts of the USA who have strict face mask rules and social distancing are doing much better than morons in Texas and Florida who are bein' free Americans and refusing to wear masks.

I can't speak for everywhere, but masks are required in St. Augustine...

This is funny.

/sarcasm.

That's a mighty lonely rock you live under. You are so entertaining.

Anyone who votes by mail ain't to swift.

Vote early. I do and never have a problem casting my vote.

Forum List

Back