Trump Humiliated As Just 18 Supporters Show Up To Protest Nevada Mail-In Voting

tenor.gif

This is funny.

Interesting...all but one are now wearing masks :lol:
I know, right? What hypocrites! Everybody should wear a mask! Because that has always worked for like..thousands of years n shit, amirite? Shutting all business down, brilliant idea!
That's going to make everybody OK!
/sarcasm.

As an aside..I saw 8-12 People "moving" today.
8 U-Hauls. The last job we did..(Saturday) A family across the street was moving out.
This is not good. The municipalities HAVE TO COME DOWN ON THE TAXES.
ESPECIALLY FOR RENTAL PROPERTY.

Last edited:
This is funny.

That is pretty impressive. Only one selfish asshole out of 18 Trump supporters? That's like a Christmas miracle. Although, someone should tell facshield she needs a mask as well...

Trumpie's will launch into denial and make comical excuses. This low Trump turnout thing is becoming routine. Coupled with his manipulated Pelosi videos his desperation and failures are on full display.

Agreed....Trump is DEFINITELY going to lose in November............

Unless EVERY person who detests the vile Left gets off their asses and votes !!

(Thanks for sounding the Trump War Cry and motivating 10 more who weren't going to - to vote)

:yes_text12:

This is funny.

I know, right? What hypocrites! Everybody should wear a mask! Because that has always worked for like..thousands of years n shit, amirite? Shutting all business down, brilliant idea!
/sarcasm.
Well, the places with mandatory mask-wearing and social spacing are spending less on hospitalizations and their local economies are doing way better than areas ignoring those simple rules.

This is funny.

/sarcasm.
Well, the places with mandatory mask-wearing and social spacing are spending less on hospitalizations and their local economies are doing way better than areas ignoring those simple rules.
Proof?

This is funny.

/sarcasm.
I don't believe you! Provide FACTS not guesses or your "OPINION"!!!

Trumpie's will launch into denial and make comical excuses. This low Trump turnout thing is becoming routine. Coupled with his manipulated Pelosi videos his desperation and failures are on full display.

Yes he doesn't have as many supporters or they aren't willing to risk their lives.

Either way, I think it's funny.

This is funny.

/sarcasm.
I don't believe you! Provide FACTS not guesses or your "OPINION"!!!
Who are you and why should your opinion count for more than mine? I do not care if you and your fellow Trumpoholics believe in witch doctors and Trumpian nonsense propaganda. Europe and parts of the USA who have strict face mask rules and social distancing are doing much better than morons in Texas and Florida who are bein' free Americans and refusing to wear masks.

Weirdest part of the story:

>> From 10:33 last night to 7:01 this morning, President Trump tweeted or re-tweeted 51 times including a call for “immediate litigation” on mail-in voting in the state of Nevada. <<​

THIS is what literally keeps him up all night. The horror that We the People might get to (gasp) VOTE.

FIFTY-ONE TWITS. :cuckoo:
Or, roughly, three twits for every yahoo who showed up to protest being able to vote.

Forum List

Back