Trump Humiliated As Just 18 Supporters Show Up To Protest Nevada Mail-In Voting

Trumpie's will launch into denial and make comical excuses. This low Trump turnout thing is becoming routine. Coupled with his manipulated Pelosi videos his desperation and failures are on full display.

Yes he doesn't have as many supporters or they aren't willing to risk their lives.

Either way, I think it's funny.

Why in the world would you think any of what is happening is funny? Sorry, that is warped.

I think it's funny only 18 people showed up.

If you can't see the humor in that, I don't care.

I can and do.

As for trying to stop mail in voting, I don't think that's funny at all. I think it's unAmerican and very irresponsible.

But if you want to put your life in jeopardy to vote, go for it.

I hope you don't die.

What is very UNAMERICAN is to allow mail in voting and not know who the heck is voting. :icon_rolleyes:

Really? They don't know who is voting?

My state has been 100% mail in ballot since 2005.

Oregon has been 100% mail in ballot since 2000.

Colorado has been 100% mail in ballot since 2013.

In the last 20 years there has been 143 criminal prosecutions of mail in vote fraud. Which works out to 1 case of fraud per state every 6 or 7 years or works out to .00006% of fraud rate.

Do you want to keep standing by what you posted above?

What proof do you have of your claim? Just saying something doesn't make it true. Study after study says your statement is nothing but garbage.

View attachment 370558

Wonder why we're not prosecuting more people? Kinda strange.

15 Election Results That Were Tossed Over Fraudulent Mail ...
...https://www.bing.com/search?q=mail+...f55389958337bc7&pglt=299&FORM=ANNTA1&PC=U531#

28 Million Mail-In Ballots Went Missing in Last Four ...
https://www.bing.com/search?q=mail+...f55389958337bc7&pglt=299&FORM=ANNTA1&PC=U531#
" To illustrate the risk, Churchwell notes that in 2016 Hillary Clinton won the popular vote by garnering over 2.8 million more votes than Donald Trump. But nearly 6 million unaccounted mail-in ballots were never counted in 2016, more than twice her margin in the popular vote. The potential to affect elections by chasing down unused mail-in ballots and make sure they get counted – using methods that may or may not be legal – is great."

Trumpie's will launch into denial and make comical excuses. This low Trump turnout thing is becoming routine. Coupled with his manipulated Pelosi videos his desperation and failures are on full display.

Yes he doesn't have as many supporters or they aren't willing to risk their lives.

Why in the world would you think any of what is happening is funny? Sorry, that is warped.

I can and do.

As for trying to stop mail in voting, I don't think that's funny at all. I think it's unAmerican and very irresponsible.

I hope you don't die.

What is very UNAMERICAN is to allow mail in voting and not know who the heck is voting. :icon_rolleyes:

In the last 20 years there has been 143 criminal prosecutions of mail in vote fraud. Which works out to 1 case of fraud per state every 6 or 7 years or works out to .00006% of fraud rate.

What proof do you have of your claim? Just saying something doesn't make it true. Study after study says your statement is nothing but garbage.

View attachment 370558

I think you have achieved a Emily Litella moment... you know SNL character who comes on news and make an outlandish statement like:
"What is all this fuss I hear about the Supreme Court decision on a "deaf" penalty? It's terrible! Deaf people have enough problems as it :is!
The news anchor would interrupt Litella to point out her error, along the lines, "That's death penalty, Ms. Litella, not deaf ... death." Litella would wrinkle her nose, say something like, "Oh, that's very different," then meekly turn to the camera and say, smiling, "Never mind!"
There is a BIG difference between "MAIL-IN" ballots and "ABSENTEE Ballots"...
Believe me personally, I know as I've registered in Florida for ABSENTEE balloting for 20 years...
BUT MAIL in balloting is grossly difference, Emily!!

8 Key Points to Distinguish Absentee and All-Mail Voting

Absentee voting is prone to fraud, election experts say, but has more safeguards than all-mail voting.
“The main difference is [in] voting by absentee ballot, a voter has to request a ballot in most cases and fill out a form and sign to authenticate the request,” Hans von Spakovsky, a former member of the Federal Election Commission who is a senior legal fellow at The Heritage Foundation, told The Daily Signal With all-mail [voting], they just send out a ballot and without certainty it’s going to a live voter,” von Spakovsky said.
“The problem with all-mail voting is that ballots are mailed to every registered voter. We know voter registration rolls are in bad shape all across the country, with multiple duplications and sending out ballots to people that don’t live there.” .

In one practice, known as ballot harvesting, political operatives may collect absentee ballots from voters and even be present when a voter makes selections. California formally legalized ballot harvesting last year, and a Senate bill sponsored by Sens. Ron Wyden, D-Ore., and Amy Klobuchar, D-Minn., would expand it nationally.

So Emily... time for you to say "NEVER MIND"!!!

I don't believe that the Feds should have any say in the matter. It's a State Rights issue. And for anyone in the Federal Government to even say a thing about it is NOT doing their jobs including both sides.

What you "believe" is contrary to your other beliefs it appears.
I don't believe... I provide FACTS.. and if you believe in civil rights, then you believe that the Federal Government CAN dictate voting methods.

During the Civil Rights Movement of the 1950s and 1960s, southern politicians who supported the continuation of racial segregation and enforcement of state-level “Jim Crow” laws denounced anti-discrimination laws like the Civil Rights Act of 1964 as federal interference with states’ rights. Even after passage of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 and the Voting Rights Act of 1965, several southern states passed “Interposition Resolutions” contending that the states retained the right to nullify the federal laws.

You confuse Civil Rights and Jim Crowe with States Rights. There is nothing in the constitution that states how a state MUST conduct an election as long as Civil Rights are observed.
Prove it! Where are your links. I provided MY proof... I don't believe you till you put up a link because JUST because YOU say so certainly doesn't make it true...I mean who the f...k are YOU???

You haven't prove a damned thing. What you have proved is that you believe that a state only has the right to do what YOU think they can. But it doesn't work that way in real life.

The Constitution of the United States: A Transcription

Read it and weep. Yes, Congress can change the elections a little bit. But not the time or the place nor the method. As long as Civil Rights are considered, the State can do just about anything as long as every legal voter gets the chance to vote. This includes in person and mail in voting. But if you have a State that is out of control on either one, the Congress can step in and modify it. But it has to be out of control. As it stands now, the In Person Voting in some of the states is more out of control than the Mail-in Voting States.

ONCE again your hyperbole is SHOWING!!! You write without one shred of proof..
As it stands now, the In Person Voting in some of the states is more out of control than the Mail-in Voting States.
Where is your PROOF DUMMY!!! Give me links. Substantion for your dumb ass comment as I'm proving the invalidity of MAIL-IN!
3 Weeks After Primary, N.Y. Officials Still Can’t Say Who Won Key Races
Tens of thousands of absentee ballots in New York are still uncounted and many races have yet to be called. What will November look like?
More than three weeks after the New York primaries, election officials have not yet counted an untold number of mail-in absentee ballots, leaving numerous closely watched races unresolved, including two key Democratic congressional contests.

The absentee ballot count — greatly inflated this year after the state expanded the vote-by-mail option because of the coronavirus pandemic — has been painstakingly slow, and hard to track, with no running account of the vote totals available.

AGAIN where is YOUR proof of your GROSS exaggeration???

Let's take a good look at Colorado. We've been using the Mail-in Voting since 2013. We have a Pre Election Audit, an Election Audit and a Post Election Audit. In 2018, we had 2 mail-in fraudulent votes, both done by Republicans. One of them was done by the State Republican Party Chairman. Does that mean that Mail-in Voting by Republicans is a fraud? No, it means that Colorado has a pretty good handle on it. Newsflash: Almost ALL Mail-in Votes are sent in for early voting so they get counted just like the early poll voters do. If a State can't handle absentee voting, they have no ability to handle either the Mail-in or even the in person voting either.

I can and do.

I hope you don't die.

View attachment 370558

I think you have achieved a Emily Litella moment... you know SNL character who comes on news and make an outlandish statement like:
"What is all this fuss I hear about the Supreme Court decision on a "deaf" penalty? It's terrible! Deaf people have enough problems as it :is!
The news anchor would interrupt Litella to point out her error, along the lines, "That's death penalty, Ms. Litella, not deaf ... death." Litella would wrinkle her nose, say something like, "Oh, that's very different," then meekly turn to the camera and say, smiling, "Never mind!"
There is a BIG difference between "MAIL-IN" ballots and "ABSENTEE Ballots"...
Believe me personally, I know as I've registered in Florida for ABSENTEE balloting for 20 years...
BUT MAIL in balloting is grossly difference, Emily!!

8 Key Points to Distinguish Absentee and All-Mail Voting

Absentee voting is prone to fraud, election experts say, but has more safeguards than all-mail voting.
“The main difference is [in] voting by absentee ballot, a voter has to request a ballot in most cases and fill out a form and sign to authenticate the request,” Hans von Spakovsky, a former member of the Federal Election Commission who is a senior legal fellow at The Heritage Foundation, told The Daily Signal With all-mail [voting], they just send out a ballot and without certainty it’s going to a live voter,” von Spakovsky said.
“The problem with all-mail voting is that ballots are mailed to every registered voter. We know voter registration rolls are in bad shape all across the country, with multiple duplications and sending out ballots to people that don’t live there.” .

In one practice, known as ballot harvesting, political operatives may collect absentee ballots from voters and even be present when a voter makes selections. California formally legalized ballot harvesting last year, and a Senate bill sponsored by Sens. Ron Wyden, D-Ore., and Amy Klobuchar, D-Minn., would expand it nationally.

So Emily... time for you to say "NEVER MIND"!!!

I don't believe that the Feds should have any say in the matter. It's a State Rights issue. And for anyone in the Federal Government to even say a thing about it is NOT doing their jobs including both sides.

What you "believe" is contrary to your other beliefs it appears.
I don't believe... I provide FACTS.. and if you believe in civil rights, then you believe that the Federal Government CAN dictate voting methods.

During the Civil Rights Movement of the 1950s and 1960s, southern politicians who supported the continuation of racial segregation and enforcement of state-level “Jim Crow” laws denounced anti-discrimination laws like the Civil Rights Act of 1964 as federal interference with states’ rights. Even after passage of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 and the Voting Rights Act of 1965, several southern states passed “Interposition Resolutions” contending that the states retained the right to nullify the federal laws.

You confuse Civil Rights and Jim Crowe with States Rights. There is nothing in the constitution that states how a state MUST conduct an election as long as Civil Rights are observed.
Amendment 15 - Race No Bar to Vote. Ratified 2/3/1870.
1. The right of citizens of the United States to vote shall not be denied or abridged by the United States or by any State on account of race, color, or previous condition of servitude.

Amendment 26 - Voting Age Set to 18 Years. Ratified 7/1/1971.
1. The right of citizens of the United States, who are eighteen years of age or older, to vote shall not be denied or abridged by the United States or by any State on account of age.

What about the above amendments???

I would say that it cements what I have been saying.

YOU SAID...I don't believe that the Feds should have any say in the matter. It's a State Rights issue.
Where do the above two amendments clearly state "it's a "State Rights issue"?
There is nothing in those two that it's a "STATE Rights".
Contrary here is what the Constitution holds:
Although the Elections Clause makes states primarily responsible for regulating congressional elections,
it vests ultimate power in Congress. Congress may pass federal laws regulating congressional elections that automatically displace (“preempt”) any contrary state statutes, or enact its own regulations concerning those aspects of elections that states may not have addressed.
The Framers of the Constitution were concerned that states might establish unfair election procedures or attempt to undermine the national government by refusing to hold elections for Congress.

NOW the above IS NOT my opinion Emily.... IT is Constitutional experts. So your contention is contradicted by EXPERTS!

As long as the Rights of the Citizens are protected, the Feds have no say in it. It's written that way to prevent one small group from seizing the power and the election preventing everyone else from their Legal Right to Vote any way they wish. I would think that the moving around the Polling Places away from certain voters areas causing them to have to go long distances and spend hours in line to vote should qualify for intervention long before the Mail-in Voting would be listed as a problem.

Anyone who votes by mail ain't to swift.

Vote early. I do and never have a problem casting my vote.

Really?

Tell that to the people of Oregon, Washington and Colorado.

All three states have been 100% mail in ballot for years.

So everyone in those states and everyone who votes by mail in ballot all around the nation aren't too swift according to you.

Maybe you should look in a mirror when you say those words. You're talking about yourself. You certainly aren't very swift.

Vote in person and put your life in jeopardy. I don't care. What I do care about is those who aren't like you and want to vote safely while you and people like you do all you can to prevent it.

Are you saying all the military who are over in Iraq and Afghanistan aren't too swift? They all vote mail in ballot. I sure would like to see you say your dishonest words of being not too swift to one of our soldiers who are putting their lives on the line for our nation even though putin has bounties on their heads and trump won't do anything about it because he doesn't care. Now you are saying they shouldn't be able to vote and if they do, they aren't very swift.

Wow. I guess you aren't a vet. I am. That's the difference between someone like you and someone like me. I'm a real American. You take from this nation but don't give back. I sacrificed years of my life to give back to this nation. I guess you weren't too swift and just couldn't be bothered could you? Now you want to deny our military overseas the right to vote and say they aren't too swift if they do.

Bite me.

I would never vote by mail. Hell I registered my car by mail this time. I mailed it out on the 16th of July and still haven't gotten my stickers. Mail is slow. Early voting is not.

Bite me dumbass.

Not everyone lives in your area. Did you know that?

Just because you don't want to vote by make doesn't mean they are not too swift or that you have the right to prevent them from voting by mail.

There's the difference. I have no problem with you or anyone voting in person. I'm not saying you're not swift or taking any steps to prevent you from voting in the way you want.

You just can't honestly say you are doing the same thing. You are calling people names and trying to prevent them from voting in the way they want. Or in many cases, the ONLY way they are able to vote.

Nor am I calling you names.

Grow up. I tore apart your original post to shreds now your only reply is insults and projecting your situation on everyone else.

Oh and by the way, you can thank trump for your mail being so slow:

Anyone who votes by mail ain't to swift.

Vote early. I do and never have a problem casting my vote.

Really?

Tell that to the people of Oregon, Washington and Colorado.

All three states have been 100% mail in ballot for years.

So everyone in those states and everyone who votes by mail in ballot all around the nation aren't too swift according to you.

Maybe you should look in a mirror when you say those words. You're talking about yourself. You certainly aren't very swift.

Vote in person and put your life in jeopardy. I don't care. What I do care about is those who aren't like you and want to vote safely while you and people like you do all you can to prevent it.

Are you saying all the military who are over in Iraq and Afghanistan aren't too swift? They all vote mail in ballot. I sure would like to see you say your dishonest words of being not too swift to one of our soldiers who are putting their lives on the line for our nation even though putin has bounties on their heads and trump won't do anything about it because he doesn't care. Now you are saying they shouldn't be able to vote and if they do, they aren't very swift.

Wow. I guess you aren't a vet. I am. That's the difference between someone like you and someone like me. I'm a real American. You take from this nation but don't give back. I sacrificed years of my life to give back to this nation. I guess you weren't too swift and just couldn't be bothered could you? Now you want to deny our military overseas the right to vote and say they aren't too swift if they do.

Bite me.

I would never vote by mail. Hell I registered my car by mail this time. I mailed it out on the 16th of July and still haven't gotten my stickers. Mail is slow. Early voting is not.

Bite me dumbass.

Not everyone lives in your area. Did you know that?

Just because you don't want to vote by make doesn't mean they are not too swift or that you have the right to prevent them from voting by mail.

There's the difference. I have no problem with you or anyone voting in person. I'm not saying you're not swift or taking any steps to prevent you from voting in the way you want.

You just can't honestly say you are doing the same thing. You are calling people names and trying to prevent them from voting in the way they want. Or in many cases, the ONLY way they are able to vote.

Nor am I calling you names.

Grow up. I tore apart your original post to shreds now your only reply is insults and projecting your situation on everyone else.

Oh and by the way, you can thank trump for your mail being so slow:

You tore up nothing. In fact genius that you think you are, you made what I said much truer.

If people want to trust the mail, then that's on them. No one says they can't vote by mail. Have at it.

Go ahead and vote by mail and hope your mail gets where you want it to go. What a dumbass you are. Oh and that's name calling.

Oh and all that shit you posted. Fake news. LOL

Last edited:

Forum List

Back