Trump Hosts Nick Fuentes at Mar-a-Lago

Really? You seem uninformed. You realize that Russia was funneling weapons into Ukraine way before us, don’t you?

Or maybe you forgot their invasion of crimea?

That’s our fault too, I suppose?
Sorry but I’m not interested in discussing this issue with you. You clearly know nothing about it.

Sorry but I’m not interested in discussing this issue with you. You clearly know nothing about it.
You’re pathetic.

You don’t want to discuss the issue because you don’t want to have your fragile worldview challenged.

Keep sucking down that Russian propaganda, idiot. At least you’re useful to someone.

Oh you poor little TDS idiot you are the one obsessed with all things Trump not me. You are the one who starts endless Trump threads not me you should think about that elmerbrainless but we both know you won’t.
Yes I do and will continue to until Trump is neutered. I am trying to inform you Trump lemmings what is going on outside the Trump bubble, you live in.

"Former President Donald Trump hosted white nationalist and antisemite Nick Fuentes at his Mar-a-Lago resort in Palm Beach on Tuesday night, according to multiple people familiar with the event.

Fuentes, who frequently posts racist content in addition to Holocaust revisionism, was brought as a guest of rapper Kanye West, who now goes by Ye."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So Ye wants to run for the White House' big desk.
DTrump has already announced he wants it.
I honestly don't know if Fuentes is running for the POTUS slot too.

Nor do I know who or which one of these blokes the JDL would endorse for POTUS.

Maybe anti-Semitism and Holocaust Denial ain't the third-rail of the Jewish vote it used to be?
I dunno.
But I suspect it is still a great big hiccup. Yuge! Maybe.

Here is the highest rated cable show and the highest rated cable network:

But sure, they are just "fringe" views...

"Former President Donald Trump hosted white nationalist and antisemite Nick Fuentes at his Mar-a-Lago resort in Palm Beach on Tuesday night, according to multiple people familiar with the event.
Trump is after the votes these radicals can muster. He doesn’t care about what they represent; Trump just wants their followers’ votes, period.

:)-

Trump is after the votes these radicals can muster. He doesn’t care about what they represent; Trump just wants their followers’ votes, period.

:)-
You are correct. Are you saying it is OK to support Trump if he is not a white nationalist or anti-Semite even though he want's their vote.

Trump accepts the support of racist white nationalist groups and refuses to call them out.
Do not care. Bidenistas have tried to make this incident like Trump had Fuentes as guest of honor at a dinner. The Bidenistas have really tried to blow thus whole nonsense out of proportion.

Liberal poster bodecea doesn't understand America. We have freedom here. Freedom to associate with who we want. It's what makes America great.

Do not care. Bidenistas have tried to make this incident like Trump had Fuentes as guest of honor at a dinner. The Bidenistas have really tried to blow thus whole nonsense out of proportion.
The Republican party has told Trump that is stupid to dine with a white supremacist if you want to lead the party. More Republicans are speaking out because they do not fear him.

There are excuse makers, like you. Accepting what Trump did, as no big deal, does not help your cause so go for it.

Make pathetic excuses all you want. It will help bring down Trumpism.

Forum List

Back