Trump Honors King .... In a typically Trump sort of way

Trump Makes Surprise Visit To MLK Memorial, Leaves After About 2 Minutes | HuffPost

President Donald Trump on Monday made an unannounced trip to the Martin Luther King Jr. Memorial in Washington. The president did not mention the civil rights icon during the visit, which ended about two minutes after he arrived.

“Good morning, everybody,” Trump told reporters after laying a wreath in front of the monument. “It’s a great day. It’s a beautiful day. And thank you for being here. Appreciate it.”

Now tell us once again ….. Tell us how you are "the least racist person on earth"

And what have you done today to honor King?
I'm not the president, dummy
Did you have interracial sex in his honor? You know, the kind you like?

Wow; what kind of troll shit is that?

Trump Makes Surprise Visit To MLK Memorial, Leaves After About 2 Minutes | HuffPost

President Donald Trump on Monday made an unannounced trip to the Martin Luther King Jr. Memorial in Washington. The president did not mention the civil rights icon during the visit, which ended about two minutes after he arrived.

“Good morning, everybody,” Trump told reporters after laying a wreath in front of the monument. “It’s a great day. It’s a beautiful day. And thank you for being here. Appreciate it.”

Now tell us once again ….. Tell us how you are "the least racist person on earth"

You opposed to interracial sex, prude?

He just wants to be known as the USMB troll

Wow; what kind of troll shit is that?
Oh, I could have been far more specifiic in Prog Patriot's case. That would have been even trollier.

No, but I do find it an odd way to honor a civil rights hero.

If you find it odd then why did YOU troll the thread with it?

Let's just say that Prog Patriot is very, very "progressive". (nudge, nudge ... wink, wink)

Let's just say that Prog Patriot is very, very "progressive". (nudge, nudge ... wink, wink)
And proud of it fuckkker

It's pretty obvious WHY Trump did this: Trump need a 'media moment' away from The White House that had the potential to put Trump is a some what positive light.
However when Trump stated, "And thank you for being here. Appreciate it" to reporters he wasted that opportunity as Trump only proved the whole scenario was about Trump & no one else.
Also, Trump needed a break from his average 6 hours 45 minutes of daily Twitter time.

He's Charly Gordon's unfortunate twin, the one who didn't get the operation.

"Trump Honors King .... In a typically Trump sort of way"

Half-assed and half-hearted.

(And of course conservatives are going to whine about ‘everything Trump does is wrong’ and ‘there’s nothing Trump can do his opponents agree with.’)
Half-assed and half-hearted.
the way you are when you do your drive-by threads and posts....

And if the President would had spent an hour there you would then start a thread complaining about how it prevented “true admirers” from visiting the memorial.

Do you think anyone takes you seriously?

SalveTestimonial.jpg

No you're not the president dummy. You're our dummy and we love ya.

No one said he was the least racist

In fact there is no such competition for least or most.

He made more of gesture to king than your lame ass did

Forum List

Back