Trump Holiday

Lastamender

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2011
This should frost some balls.

“Let’s show the 3,154,834 Ohio voters who cast their ballot to re-elect Donald J. Trump that we as a legislature recognize the accomplishments of his administration,” the email read, according to the newspaper.

June 14 is Trump’s birthday, and it’s not uncommon for states to honor former leaders.

California and 39 other states celebrate President Regan’s birthday on Feb. 6

I believe that holidays should be reserved to honoring dead people.
Otherwise, you would be good with a Trump holiday? Is that what I'm reading?
I voted for him......twice, and I still don't want a holiday named after him.

How about if California splits into two states, we name the new one Trumpania or Trumpland? :smoke: Just so Trump is always very close to CA.

I usually think of a holiday as a day off with pay. This would be just another ex-president recognition day, which most people don't even realize occurred.

I usually think of a holiday as a day off with pay. This would be just another ex-president recognition day, which most people don't even realize occurred.
Good point. We already have President's Day.

Used to be that we had Washington's Birthday and Lincoln's Birthday. But 'round about the time we got MLK day, we decided to roll Washington and Lincoln (with all the other presidents) into the same day.

Good point. We already have President's Day.

Used to be that we had Washington's Birthday and Lincoln's Birthday. But 'round about the time we got MLK day, we decided to roll Washington and Lincoln (with all the other presidents) into the same day.
If there's no spectacular mattress sale, everyone will miss it.

Forum List

Back