Who is America's most prolific crime family?

TheGreenHornet

Platinum Member
Nov 21, 2017
No is it not some mafioso family.

It is a toss-up between the Clintons and the Bidens. I think the Clintons activities are more horrific in that so many innocent people were disposed of by the Dixie Mafia...the clinton family's enforcer....yet in the financial realm I think the Biden family out-performs the Clintons.

The Biden family has been corrupt for decades...and there is no sign they will not continue since those with the ability to prosecute their crimes seem to be stalled at the gate.

No is it not some mafioso family.

It is a toss-up between the Clintons and the Bidens. I think the Clintons activities are more horrific in that so many innocent people were disposed of by the Dixie Mafia...the clinton family's enforcer....yet in the financial realm I think the Biden family out-performs the Clintons.

The Biden family has been corrupt for decades...and there is no sign they will not continue since those with the ability to prosecute their crimes seem to be stalled at the gate.

dnc headquarters.jpg

• Banned
Yet what rich family has had the head of their dynasty impeached twice?

Now what did i tell you about sticking to comedy......anyhow now you prove your ignorance once again....getting impeached does not mean you are guilty of anything.

The Don was found not guilty by the senate before and they will again find him not guilty this second time.

Only dimwits fall for nanci pelosi bullshit.

Forum List

Back