Trump Hits Carter for Calling His Presidency Illegitimate: ‘He Was a Terrible President’

The interviewer didn't ask him "what evidence" his claim was based on. I'd have asked "what proof do you have that any votes were affected by Russian meddling?"
Then "what about Hillary's paying Russians for the Steele Dossier?" "Did that change any votes?"
Pretty sure Trump won't be sending AF-1 for Carter like for Papa Bush.

Of course Trump hit back. He wouldn’t be who he is without a splenetic retort.

He may be a nice man but he was the worst President this country ever had.

Hell I voted for his stupid ass. The worst vote I ever cast and the last time I voted for a Dem for President.

He should just go back to being a nice guy and forget he was ever POTUS.

Carter's delay in ordering an attempt to rescue the hostages was - to be polite - not well received by the US military. I was in an air force combat course at the time. Four days we were on alert before the order came to stand down.

Peanut was the last democrat I ever voted for....remember the "Carter Quarter"? (that's all it was worth thanks to inflation) :lol:

713px-1981-S_SBA%24_Type_Two_Deep_Cameo.jpg

I wonder how much Soros money he got for that statement.

Carter was probably the most decent and honest President we ever had..... and a Christian, to his very core.,, not just in words...

Too good inside, to be a loved president, for us lowly minions, in the USA.

Carter was probably the most decent and honest President we ever had..... and a Christian, to his very core.,, not just in words...

A leftist that cares about Christianity, so, SO much... really now?

I have been a Christian, heart, body and soul, my entire life.... and could not be an Atheist, if my life depended on it! I have that "God gene", I believe in God the father, maker of Heaven and Earth... even if, appear-ingly illogical! My posts attesting to such for the past 12 plus years on this site, should have given you a hint.... :rolleyes:

I have been a Christian, heart, body and soul, my entire life.... and could not be an Atheist, if my life depended on it! I have that "God gene", I believe God the father, maker of Heaven and Earth... even if, appear-ingly illogical! My posts attesting to such for the past 12 plus years on this site, should have given you a hint.... :rolleyes:

Ok, you believe in God... you just don't believe in anything that he says.

Yep, any president that can raise interest rates on homes to 21% isn't very decent.

Carter was for energy independence. Decriminalization of Marijuana. Reducing support for brutal dictators.

He was not well received by the establishment.

I have been a Christian, heart, body and soul, my entire life.... and could not be an Atheist, if my life depended on it! I have that "God gene", I believe God the father, maker of Heaven and Earth... even if, appear-ingly illogical! My posts attesting to such for the past 12 plus years on this site, should have given you a hint.... :rolleyes:

Ok, you believe in God... you just don't believe in anything that he says.
i believe in EVERY THING that He says...!

Forum List

Back