Shocking NEW video shows crowd laughing and cheering as Andy Ngo assaulted by Antifa

Terri4Trump

Gold Member
Jun 22, 2019
California
ME: So, the party of tolerance has their stormtrooper thugs beating people up in the streets again before elections. How many times do I have to say that Democrats are demonic. Read on:

Shocking NEW video shows crowd laughing and cheering as Andy Ngo assaulted by Antifa; attack caused 'brain bleed', hospitalization
Source: Shocking NEW video shows crowd laughing and cheering as Andy Ngo assaulted by Antifa; attack caused 'brain bleed', hospitalization

When independent photojournalist Andy Ngo was attacked and robbed, ending in a bloodied trip to the hospital after an attack by masked Antifa members in Portland, photos and videos made it out despite the group's efforts at silencing him.

On Sunday, a new video was obtained and posted by conservative columnist and author Michelle Malkin, with a better angle. In the beginning you can only hear the confrontation as the person filming struggles to make it to the scene, but you can catch the end of the attack as the video goes on.

To include the cheering of the "protesters" over the incident.

Watch:

There is no justification for assaulting this person. It’s disgraceful no matter which side is doing it. Nothing like a great example of tribalism.

The mayor should be arrested ...Antifa should face the same consequences as conservatives do online. They are a terrorist organization.. according to the definition.. ARREST THEM

The mayor should be arrested ...Antifa should face the same consequences as conservatives do online. They are a terrorist organization.. according to the definition.. ARREST THEM

They did....such lovely people

Portland-Suspects-640x480.jpg

Three Arrested In Connection With Violent Antifa Protests In Portland

ME: So, the party of tolerance has their stormtrooper thugs beating people up in the streets again before elections. How many times do I have to say that Democrats are demonic. Read on:

Shocking NEW video shows crowd laughing and cheering as Andy Ngo assaulted by Antifa; attack caused 'brain bleed', hospitalization
Source: Shocking NEW video shows crowd laughing and cheering as Andy Ngo assaulted by Antifa; attack caused 'brain bleed', hospitalization

When independent photojournalist Andy Ngo was attacked and robbed, ending in a bloodied trip to the hospital after an attack by masked Antifa members in Portland, photos and videos made it out despite the group's efforts at silencing him.

On Sunday, a new video was obtained and posted by conservative columnist and author Michelle Malkin, with a better angle. In the beginning you can only hear the confrontation as the person filming struggles to make it to the scene, but you can catch the end of the attack as the video goes on.

Watch:

Courageous Americans.

- Joe Biden.

They may have set a new record there... was that roughly 200 vs 1?

Watch:

The Dems love violence

After they attacked women and elderly at the free speech rally in Boston.. for weeks after I would spot an Antifa and confront them all alone.. most ran in to traffic.

Watch:

It is only a matter of time before Antifa begins to carry out bombings and public killings. Those masks ain't for nothing.

The hell of it is there is no "conservative" or "patriotic" group of angry youths equivalent to Antifa. The even deeper hell of it? If such a public counter-terror organization existed, the moment its members fought back against these masked neo-communists Twitter would explode with "I told you so's" proclaiming they were right all along about the rise of fascism on the American Right. Sure, such groups as the "proud" boys and whatever prayer dudes exist, but they are nothing in comparison to an Antifa whose members overtly march down our streets blocking access to public areas and launching violent assaults against any who enter their held territory.

While I am loathe to admit it Antifa is in a great place at the moment. Why? Because its behavior and vision align with the mob cult of political correctness and postmodernism. If postmodernism the ideology is at the core of the intelligentsia on campuses across America, Antifa is their direct action arm of street enforcers. Personally, I can hardly believe federal law enforcement agencies have allowed Antifa to assemble again and again in public spaces. I mean, if you compare images of Antifa members to communist/terror vanguard parties pre-revolution in many nations where the governments were toppled by Marxists, they're identical to those youth monsters from recent history of the twentieth century.

Watch:

It is only a matter of time before Antifa begins to carry out bombings and public killings. Those masks ain't for nothing.

The hell of it is there is no "conservative" or "patriotic" group of angry youths equivalent to Antifa. The even deeper hell of it? If such a public counter-terror organization existed, the moment its members fought back against these masked neo-communists Twitter would explode with "I told you so's" proclaiming they were right all along about the rise of fascism on the American Right. Sure, such groups as the "proud" boys and whatever prayer dudes exist, but they are nothing in comparison to an Antifa whose members overtly march down our streets blocking access to public areas and launching violent assaults against any who enter their held territory.

While I am loathe to admit it Antifa is in a great place at the moment. Why? Because its behavior and vision align with the mob cult of political correctness and postmodernism. If postmodernism the ideology is at the core of the intelligentsia on campuses across America, Antifa is their direct action arm of street enforcers. Personally, I can hardly believe federal law enforcement agencies have allowed Antifa to assemble again and again in public spaces. I mean, if you compare images of Antifa members to communist/terror vanguard parties pre-revolution in many nations where the governments were toppled by Marxists, they're identical to those youth monsters from recent history of the twentieth century.

Trump needs to declare them a terrorist group. That would actually do several things. It would curtail their activity, plus it would bring them to the Forefront of news reporting which has not been done. And hopefully it would also expose the hypocrisy of Democrats

Watch:

The Dems love violence

Problem is the postmodernist youth (Antifa) are true believers in their cause thus they are committed to "smashing the fash" with a fervor most sane Americans cannot match. So-called conservative youth groups on the other hand are nowhere near as dedicated to their cause because they're too damned busy questioning whether or not their actions are just. Antifa members do not question themselves or their violent actions at all. Antifa, like most all religious cults down through history, operate on a "hive" mind of zealotry which allows its members to form mobs capable of any atrocity and worse, fully capable of justifying their violence for whatever central/collective cause. We conservative Americans need to wake up to what we're dealing with and proceed accordingly. We're late to the game? I say we haven't even arrived in the same ballpark yet.

Watch:

Trump needs to declare them a terrorist group. That would actually do several things. It would curtail their activity, plus it would bring them to the Forefront of news reporting which has not been done. And hopefully it would also expose the hypocrisy of Democrats

While I wholly agree with you, if our POTUS or government declared Antifa a terrorist organization and designated them targets of federal law enforcement and the military then they'd be made into martyrs by Twitter, and the Democratic Party and politically correct culture mobs would receive a massive boost in the polls going into the 2020 elections. As others have stated Antifa is identical to the KKK of the previous century whose members were loved by many in South and who had infiltrated local, state and federal government. So what's the answer to Antifa then? We The People must somehow demonstrate to these masked commie punks how unwelcome they are on our streets. We need to turn the tide of public and pop culture opinion against them, subvert and isolate them, and then . . . . test their mettle with real cultural and social resistance. Problem is, no one wants to lose their freedom to the cause of standing up to terrorists such as Antifa. Thus, they are still winning hearts and minds across our major cities.

Watch:

There's some fucked up people in this world.

Ary a one of them motherfuckers better not ever come down my street.

I'll plant 'em in the back yard and give zero fucks.

That there is reason to ccw.

Watch:

Not shocking in the least. The extremes are degenerates so their actions are completely expected

I know my state has aggravated battery laws which is a 1st-degree felony. It's a long ways from Oregon to here, though. Obviously retards run Oregon.

Forum List

Back