Trump hit with criminal charges in New York, a first for a US ex-president -New York Times

Are the MAGA hats really from China?
EfAfUutX0AANWUu.jpg
C2ojRC0UAAAUEjm
make-america-great-again-hat-donald-trump.jpg

He was building the wall, but you devil's stopped that one also, now look what your chaos has caused on the southern border... No one in their right mind is fooled by you knucklehead's, so either you can keep making fool's of yourselves like you're doing or finally realize how you are being seen by many as the fool's that you truly are, and turn back from your con-foolery. Your choice.
"He was building the wall"...............
1680446883797.jpeg

You only gave him 4 years. :eusa_whistle:
Remember when trump proclaimed the capital of Israel was Jerusalem and moved the embassy there?
Do you realize how many other presidents had promised to do just that? Of course, you don't.
Well in the 4 years he was in he increased the national debt by 7.8 trillion, the most of any president in history, so we're very lucky he didn't win reelection for a second term. No one could have afforded that. He would have bankrupted the country like he's done to so many of his business schemes. You can't run a country on irresponsible schemes, that isn't what made America great.

All politicians are at fault forspending money that hasn't been printed. Pisses me off to no end the way
they spend other peoples money.
Actually, they have been stealing money from the people of the future for a long time. Who cares about these unborn bastards.
In the days of metal money, inflation was expressed by adding non-precious metals to coins. I wonder if it was like the Middle Ages, what percentage of silver and gold would be preserved in today's dollars?

So you don't mind having had a true criminal for president, one whose schemes almost destroyed it.Sches that we're still dealing with and who knows how long it will take to recover from
True.

Much of the damage caused by Trump is irreparable.

And conservatives want Trump to be ‘president’ again to continue his destruction of America; such is the right’s contempt for this country.

True.

Much of the damage caused by Trump is irreparable.

And conservatives want Trump to be ‘president’ again to continue his destruction of America; such is the right’s contempt for this country.
If they are correct, liberal thugs have taken over. Voting will do no good because well you know. I think the RWers will follow him to the end. End of what I am not sure.

Well in the 4 years he was in he increased the national debt by 7.8 trillion, the most of any president in history, so we're very lucky he didn't win reelection for a second term. No one could have afforded that. He would have bankrupted the country like he's done to so many of his business schemes. You can't run a country on irresponsible schemes, that isn't what made America great.
Fake news without details included. The intricacies are many, and you know it hackaronie...

Forum List

Back