Trump hit with criminal charges in New York, a first for a US ex-president -New York Times

Smells like backpedaling.

You know the case is weak so you're trying to distance yourself from it.
I don't think Bragg would bring a case he can't win, he's Harvard Law trained....so there's that as well! It does Bragg's career no good if he brings a case he can't win....so I'm thinking HE THINKS he has a solid case....

You and me?

We don't know yet, cuz we do not know the charges. Nor has Mr. Trump been given his due process in court with a trial and jury.....so, he is innocent until proved guilty!

I don't think Bragg would bring a case he can't win, he's Harvard Law trained....so there's that as well! It does Bragg's career no good if he brings a case he can't win....so I'm thinking HE THINKS he has a solid case....

You and me?

We don't know yet, cuz we do not know the charges.

Horridly naive

Horridly naive
how does Bragg bringing a case he can't win, help Bragg further his own career and money flow?

he believes a crime was committed, and he can Win....

his team won the the Trump Charity fraud case a few years back, when working elsewhere in NY.....so he knows the Trump family ill doings and how they do it....and knows a bit of the Trump Family circus that comes with any Trump Family charges....

I think he believes he will succeed.... He's an expert in white collar crime.

how does Bragg bringing a case he can't win, help Bragg further his own career and money flow?

he believes a crime was committed, and he can Win....

his team won the the Trump Charity fraud case a few years back, when working elsewhere in NY.....so he knows the Trump family ill doings and how they do it....and knows a bit of the Trump Family circus that comes with any Trump Family charges....

I think he believes he will succeed.... He's an expert in white collar crime.

Bragg was told to bring this case (even though it's a sure fire loser) for the Good Of The Party. He is undoubtedly promised many personal perks and goodies down the line.

Really...don't be naive.

I guess a common idiom of “promise the moon” is lost on you.

Republicans promise things they know they can’t do. They have no plan to do it.

If you want candidates to stop being “all talk”, then stop voting for the candidates who are very obviously “all talk”.
If I were you, I wouldn't be associating myself with the party of pure evil, and of demonic worship. Oh and maybe your asking who that might be ? Well they are none other than the Demonic-rat's aka the Democrat's. How any of you hold your head's up after letting anyone know you'd vote for a Democrat is just an amazing thing really. How you all can take whatever education you may have gotten, and to apply it for evil or to support evil is an amazing thing to watch on this site.

One thing that doesn't come with most education these days, and that is the teaching of one to have some character. It's totally the opposite now, otherwise it's robbing one of any character one might have had in the exchange........ If you support a party of evil, then you are lost, and no matter how you arrange your word's in an educated manor, you aren't impressing anyone. The evil one is playing you for an educated fool, otherwise taking what you have, and then using you to support his cause. You are so gullible that you have taken the bait, and now you are just a fish on a line.

Bragg was told to bring this case (even though it's a sure fire loser) for the Good Of The Party. He is undoubtedly promised many personal perks and goodies down the line.

Really...don't be naive.
Probably just a cold stone Democrat with a chip on his shoulder for life, and this due to brainwashing from when he was a child to an adult. Now society is dealing with a weaponized Democrat with a chip on his shoulder. TRUMP is no different than most wealthy citizen's are in this country, and in a world full of access and money, it's really amazing he still had any character left, but he was a tough one for the evil one to hang onto completely, because Trump had a good upbringing as a child. He applied that part of his Character in a good way, and it rewarded him for doing so, but of course like anyone, the evil one wants to keep everyone of us on a leash, and keep us doing his business for him.

TRUMP can't be kept on that leash.. The evil one knows it, and this along with his evil minion's/follower's that know it also, so it's a daily get Trump at all cost evil fest in hopes to get as many for the price of one as possible.

This is the charge put out by the evil one to his minion's, and this as he methodically places his evil minion's in high places in order to secure his chaos, mayhem and death while in this world.

However, it's only if a person allows him or herself to fall for the evilness hard enough, that he begins to use them in such ways. After that the person seals the deal for his or her soul's to then join Satan in the hell that he is awaiting for them in, and this for all their loyalty given.

Welcome to the Hotel California..

Wow. You’re right. I almost forgot about that because it was just so inconsequential. It was also something that was trivially easy for him to do.

Please provide me with a list of presidents who promises to do just that.

I’ll keep working on the list of stupid nonsense his followers thought he was going to do.
He was building the wall, but you devil's stopped that one also, now look what your chaos has caused on the southern border... No one in their right mind is fooled by you knucklehead's, so either you can keep making fool's of yourselves like you're doing or finally realize how you are being seen by many as the fool's that you truly are, and turn back from your con-foolery. Your choice.

Really...don't be naive.
It's cuckoo.....to think he'd give up his life's career, for Biden....and he's known as a loser..... He believes he has the legal case to win.....

There is no advantage for the DNC to want this smaller case, go before the 1/6 involved cases.

Dream on!

It's cuckoo.....to think he'd give up his life's career, for Biden....and he's known as a loser..... He believes he has the legal case to win.....

There is no advantage for the DNC to want this smaller case, go before the 1/6 involved cases.

Dream on!

I'm sorry; do you think your party is rational or forward-thinking?

Is this the premise we must go on now?

Dream on!
Give up his career for Biden ? ROTFLMBO 🤣... Do you realize who you are talking about ? The guy is completely insulated, why do you think that he is the chosen one for the task ?

Give up his career for Biden ? ROTFLMBO 🤣... Do you realize who you are talking about ? The guy is completely insulated, why do you think that he is the chosen one for the task ?
Completely insulated? How? He's young, has an entire career ahead of him. Why spoil it with a phony case, that he'll be made a fool and lose in court? He's likely got aspirations for senator, or governor, etc etc....

These guys are ranked, by WINS.

Bragg and the grand jury, believes Trump broke the law... The rule is, the prosecutor must believe they can get a conviction BEFORE bringing a case....so not to waste tax payer money on a frivolous court case.

Bragg believes he will win the case.

Bragg may not win. Trump may win. That will be decided by a jury in trial, where Trump gets all of his due process.....

You only gave him 4 years. :eusa_whistle:

WTF?? You think after adding $8 trillion in 4 years (more than any other 4 year term by any president ever) he was then going to eliminate $28 trillion??

d445b99984c06f24e63036ac81e7501a.gif

WTF?? You think after adding $8 trillion in 4 years (more than any other 4 year term by any president ever) he was then going to eliminate $28 trillion??

d445b99984c06f24e63036ac81e7501a.gif
Actually, I was being snarky with her, Faun. All politicians are at fault for
spending money that hasn't been printed. Pisses me off to no end the way
they spend other peoples money.

Actually, I was being snarky with her, Faun. All politicians are at fault for
spending money that hasn't been printed. Pisses me off to no end the way
they spend other peoples money.
and it is only slightly more irritating when they are hypocritical about it.

You only gave him 4 years. :eusa_whistle:
Remember when trump proclaimed the capital of Israel was Jerusalem and moved the embassy there?
Do you realize how many other presidents had promised to do just that? Of course, you don't.
To be perfectly fair to Marener, you can't really expect young teenagers to remember events that happened long before they were born.

Forum List

Back