Trump hit with criminal charges in New York, a first for a US ex-president -New York Times

Now we’ve all seen at some point every leftist , when defending on of their own, admit all politicians lie Yet only republicans and their associates are the only ones that get charged with crimes.
That's because teabaggers are committing crimes, genius.
Have you figured out why that is yet?
You likely never will.
Orange kool-aid, side effect................STUPIDITY.

Let me get this straight.. his lawyer went to jail for tax fraud and campaign violations. His CFO went to jail for tax fraud related to the company. And now… right wingers are surprised that after Trumps lawyer and CFO pled guilty… not railroaded with a fake jury… but pled guilty…now they are surprised Trump is indicted????
I was going to say I doubt they're really surprised.

But then again, a lot of these people are just gone. He is an earthly deity to them.

I have never been a big Beck fan. . . though, TBH, when he had the balls to have Whitney Webb on? I was blown away.

Webb tends to have very liberal politics. She even at one point, worked for Mint Press, which is to the left of MSNBC.

Beck said it was the most important interviews, if not the most import, he had ever conducted, if I remember right. :eusa_think:

4,281,356 views Premiered Nov 5, 2022

Last edited:
He was. He did.

Why don't you all obsess about Trump some MORE while Saudi Arabia, China and Brazil have agreed to trade in currency that is NOT the US dollar.

This is how we get things done in the FORWARD party I guess, sit in the corner, rock back and forth and spew crap about the Q cult while our economy implodes.

Way to go Mac

That's because teabaggers are committing crimes, genius.

You likely never will.
Orange kool-aid, side effect................STUPIDITY.

Uhhhh….my post covers a time period well before Trump was elected. Your Orange Kool-aide thingy doesn’t apply. Please try to keep your TDS in check in the future.

Uhhhh….my post covers a time period well before Trump was elected. Your Orange Kool-aide thingy doesn’t apply. Please try to keep your TDS in check in the future.

Their TDS is now late-stage. Look at the shape of our nation, yet they managed to get some crooked Manhattan DA to indict on a basis sure to get thrown out and it's all they can focus on.

What else do they have?

BIDEN?

D91F8BF7-99F9-4B68-8484-05135BE302AA.jpeg

Teabaggers were committing crimes well before, the orange grifter was selected.
Orange kool-aid, continuing the brain damage.

here's a guy who faced unfair persecution himself & won: Matt Gaetz: "i spoke with Trump and he is resolute & focused"

Forum List

Back