Trump hints a Third party run again.

181.gif

Donald Trump talks 'independent' run again - CNNPolitics.com

HA HA HA

Trump has the GOP by the short hairs and there is nothing they can do about it! It is a Beautiful Day!

FRIGIN HILARIOUS! :banana:

Sure there is. They have a convention to elect a candidate. He'll never pass that threshold.

That is, if he's even still a candidate by that time, which is doubtful. When primary season opens, other people start getting serious looks. Attention whores can't cope with that. At that point he'll fold up like a camping chair or if he thinks he can still milk some face time, go the turd party third party route. But it'll all be for the same purpose it is now -- face time. That's all he cares about.

A third party run will likely assure a victory for Bitchillary!

Depends.

If Jeb ends up the nom in spite of all that is holy, I could see a 3 way race that ends Trump %50, Hitlary %35 and Jeb %15

I don't think people realize how many democrooks agree that mooselimbs and wetbacks are a real problem.

Donald Trump talks 'independent' run again - CNNPolitics.com

HA HA HA

Trump has the GOP by the short hairs and there is nothing they can do about it! It is a Beautiful Day!

FRIGIN HILARIOUS! :banana:

Sure there is. They have a convention to elect a candidate. He'll never pass that threshold.

That is, if he's even still a candidate by that time, which is doubtful. When primary season opens, other people start getting serious looks. Attention whores can't cope with that. At that point he'll fold up like a camping chair or if he thinks he can still milk some face time, go the turd party third party route. But it'll all be for the same purpose it is now -- face time. That's all he cares about.

Yup, we all have been saying that for months. Donald is not going anywhere. He has said it over and over. He did not become so rich and so arrogant from walking away from something that he has put great effort and money into.

The GOP is stuck with Donald. COUNT ON IT!

Great news. Trump on the general election ballot means a HRC victory. We just have to make sure he's on the card in enough states.

Depends.

If Jeb ends up the nom in spite of all that is holy, I could see a 3 way race that ends Trump %50, Hitlary %35 and Jeb %15

I don't think people realize how many democrooks agree that mooselimbs and wetbacks are a real problem.

LOL. I see that you are clearly delusional.

Depends.

Still being played, I see.

Forum List

Back