Trump has spent 22% of his presidency on the golf course

You are such a pawn. These trips have cost 10 million each to the tax payers. On top of that, Trump has already broken all of his core campaign promises but you're too dense to even acknowledge that.
What campaign promises has he broke?
Where's his wall?
Taking bids as we speak and have four different protege walls built to see which will be the best. Next.
So no wall.
He is working on it as we speak. Campaign promise kept.

"working on it" is not a promise kept

There is no money allocated for the Great Wall of Trump and no.....Mexico is not paying for it
Border states oppose it

Golf every golfing president gets beaten to death about to much golf, that was a big deal when IKE was president Golf is healthy I would guess. Am more worried about what is done when there not on the golf course.
All very true. The only reason it's an issue now is because Republicans, and most notably Trump, criticized Obama for doing what Trump is now doing. And one can't help but notice how silent the hypocritical Republicans are now about a president playing golf.

They used to give us a weekly recap of Obama's rounds

Where's his wall?
Taking bids as we speak and have four different protege walls built to see which will be the best. Next.
So no wall.

There is no money allocated for the Great Wall of Trump and no.....Mexico is not paying for it
Border states oppose it
Trump is kicking your ass and I love it. Cut funding to Mexico till the wall is paid for. See how easy that is?

You are such a pawn. These trips have cost 10 million each to the tax payers. On top of that, Trump has already broken all of his core campaign promises but you're too dense to even acknowledge that.
Where's his wall?
So no wall.
Prove it. Bids have been coming in since at least February. Show me the budget he signed to pay for it.

The desperation in snowflakes' posts on this board is getting palpable!

In Missouri in the 1860s, a “snowflake” was a person who was against the abolition of slavery, according to Merriam-Webster.

Snowflakes during that time period valued white people over black people and wanted slavery to continue after the Civil War.

Seems to describe Oldstyle, and clearly his post was made out of desperation, the Trump Train is is the little engine that can't.

Golf every golfing president gets beaten to death about to much golf, that was a big deal when IKE was president Golf is healthy I would guess. Am more worried about what is done when there not on the golf course.
All very true. The only reason it's an issue now is because Republicans, and most notably Trump, criticized Obama for doing what Trump is now doing. And one can't help but notice how silent the hypocritical Republicans are now about a president playing golf.

They used to give us a weekly recap of Obama's rounds
Now they criticize the left for pointing out what hypocrites they are.

Where's his wall?
So no wall.

Border states oppose it
Trump is kicking your ass and I love it. Cut funding to Mexico till the wall is paid for. See how easy that is?
Mexico is not paying for the wall even if we cut such funding. If on principle for no other reason.

Let the dummy golf, it keeps him away from tweeting nonsense or promising his Trumpettes cake and cookies while his billionaires smile.

"The rank and file are usually much more primitive than we imagine. Propaganda must therefore always be essentially simple and repetitious." Joseph Goebbels

Seems golf has not kept him away from twittering; the second paragraph is instructive and a perfect example that Trump's hooks and slices are not restricted to the links.

Where's his wall?
So no wall.

Border states oppose it

Easy?

Trump has been President for six months....what is he waiting for?
If he wants Mexico to pay for the wall, he should be piling up Mexican money already

Donald Trump has spent 22% of his presidency so far on the golf course

Can you imagine how Fox News and republicans would have reacted if Obama golfed as much as Trump did thus far? It blows my mind Trumpsters on this board could be such hypocrites.

It blows my mind Trumpsters on this board could be such hypocrites.

It does indeed. They were positively apoplectic over this issue when Obama was president.

Search Results for Query: Obama golf | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Can you imagine how Fox News and republicans would have reacted if Obama golfed as much as Trump did thus far? It blows my mind Trumpsters on this board could be such hypocrites.

It blows my mind Trumpsters on this board could be such hypocrites.

It does indeed. They were positively apoplectic over this issue when Obama was president.

Search Results for Query: Obama golf | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Thanks for the link ^^^. It exposes the echo chamber perfectly. Trumpsters and the deplorable don't think for themselves, they are given talking points and run with them.

So no wall.

Border states oppose it

Easy?

If he wants Mexico to pay for the wall, he should be piling up Mexican money already
He is to busy cleaning up the va. 500 are looking for new jobs.

So no wall.

Border states oppose it

Easy?

Too busy??

LOLOL

That brings us back to the thread topic.

I have a solution for everyone who's unhappy with Trump.
Don't vote for him next time.
Oh, I forgot, you already did that and he still won the election.
Oh well.

I have a solution for everyone who's unhappy with Trump.
Don't vote for him next time.
Oh, I forgot, you already did that and he still won the election.
Oh well.

There is PLENTY to be unhappy about with Trump presidency and the solution to a lot of it is for Trump to quit his childish ways, grow the fuck up and start acting like a damn President.

Last edited:

of course, he won't say who he plays with....

I wonder how many foreign dignitaries have been forced to fork over for memberships at mar a Lago
They can't afford it anymore now that the US Checking Account is closed.

So no wall.

Border states oppose it

Easy?

What does that have to do with economic sanctions on Mexico?
If Trump wanted Mexico to pay, why hasn't he been sanctioning Mexico from day one?

Forum List

Back