Trump has spent 22% of his presidency on the golf course

Yet he's managed to do more than Barry ever got done!

To put Trump's criticism in context...he was saying Obama was a shit heel for going out to play golf right after giving a brief speech regarding an American journalist being beheaded and you know what? Trump was dead right! It was a shitty thing to do.

The desperation in snowflakes' posts on this board is getting palpable!
Oh really? Me pointing this out is desperation? Quit being a pussy and admit you would throw a tantrum had Obama been guilty of this.

To put Trump's criticism in context...he was saying Obama was a shit heel for going out to play golf right after giving a brief speech regarding an American journalist being beheaded and you know what? Trump was dead right! It was a shitty thing to do.
You are such a pawn. These trips have cost 10 million each to the tax payers. On top of that, Trump has already broken all of his core campaign promises but you're too dense to even acknowledge that.

Donald Trump has spent 22% of his presidency so far on the golf course

Can you imagine how Fox News and republicans would have reacted if Obama golfed as much as Trump did thus far? It blows my mind Trumpsters on this board could be such hypocrites.

Oh NO! Not golf!

NA-BN721_GOLF_G_20111014170237.jpg

Trump is worse than Hitler!

Let the dummy golf, it keeps him away from tweeting nonsense or promising his Trumpettes cake and cookies while his billionaires smile.

"The rank and file are usually much more primitive than we imagine. Propaganda must therefore always be essentially simple and repetitious." Joseph Goebbels

"The rank and file are usually much more primitive than we imagine. Propaganda must therefore always be essentially simple and repetitious." Joseph Goebbels

Leave it to a Hillary supporter to learn politics from the Nazis.

1024px-Birds_of_a_feather.jpg

You are such a pawn. These trips have cost 10 million each to the tax payers. On top of that, Trump has already broken all of his core campaign promises but you're too dense to even acknowledge that.
What campaign promises has he broke?

Oh really? Me pointing this out is desperation? Quit being a pussy and admit you would throw a tantrum had Obama been guilty of this.
Ya mean like this...?

Impatient child? We've got 14 million people out of work and almost three years into his presidency, Barack Obama finally comes to the conclusion that if he doesn't pretend to do something about unemployment he's probably not going to get reelected no matter how much the main stream media adores him. So does he sit his skinny butt down in the Oval Office, burn the midnight oil and hammer out something? No, he tells us he'll have it when he gets back from his vacation. Then when he gets back from vacation he tells us he'll have some of the specifics later in the Fall. I guess he didn't have time to iron out all the kinks to his "plan" with all those rounds of golf.

What campaign promises has he broke?
Where's his wall?

Yet he has signed almost 100% more bills into law than Nobama in first 6mo time frame

Didn't care about Obama's golf time. Care even less about Trump's.
Gotta say tho, one tends to be on a golf course more often when they actually OWN THEM!!

you always get butthurt when people don't share your own rage?

i didn't care what obama did, i don't care what trump does in this regard. all these sideshows are just stupid petty personal crap on both sides.

Ya mean like this...?

Impatient child? We've got 14 million people out of work and almost three years into his presidency, Barack Obama finally comes to the conclusion that if he doesn't pretend to do something about unemployment he's probably not going to get reelected no matter how much the main stream media adores him. So does he sit his skinny butt down in the Oval Office, burn the midnight oil and hammer out something? No, he tells us he'll have it when he gets back from his vacation. Then when he gets back from vacation he tells us he'll have some of the specifics later in the Fall. I guess he didn't have time to iron out all the kinks to his "plan" with all those rounds of golf.

You didn't have a problem with Obama telling the American people that he'll let us in on the specifics of his plan to deal with unemployment when he gets done taking a lavish vacation on Martha's Vineyard? It was tone deaf at best. For millions of people that were out of work and suffering...Obama's attitude SUCKED!

What legislation has he passed?

How is that wall coming? Why isn't Mexico paying for it?
He was going to repeal and replace Obamacare on day one...what happened?
Why hasn't Trump balanced the budget?
Why hasn't he brought back jobs from Jina?

He has too much to do to be playing that much golf....he is showing very little effort
Passing major legislation takes more than a few tweets

Ya mean like this...?

You didn't have a problem with Obama telling the American people that he'll let us in on the specifics of his plan to deal with unemployment when he gets done taking a lavish vacation on Martha's Vineyard? It was tone deaf at best. For millions of people that were out of work and suffering...Obama's attitude SUCKED!

Lavish vacation on Martha's vineyard?

Coming from the King of Trump Tower and the Barron of Mira Lago?

New Topics

Forum List

Back