Trump Has Reportedly Been Telling People He'll Be ‘Reinstated’ By August

You libs thought the coal miners were simpletons. Then you couldn't understand how you lost the coal miners' votes.

I think YOU are a simpleton.

Total_Coal_Employment.jpg

Add me to the list of those not at all influenced by reportedly's. Now if I see Trump or any backer on YouTube saying it is so, I'll check the context and if they're serious I'll have a good laugh.

This is funny.

trump is telling people he will be reinstated as president by August.

The qanon people believe it too.

His followers and qanon people said trump was going to be reinstated last March too. LOL.

When are you trump and qanon people going to wake up to see you're being lied to? When are you people going to get tired of the lies and being made a fool?

Seriously people, you just can't make this stuff up.

Who told you this, Don Lemon?

This is funny.

trump is telling people he will be reinstated as president by August.

The qanon people believe it too.

His followers and qanon people said trump was going to be reinstated last March too. LOL.

When are you trump and qanon people going to wake up to see you're being lied to? When are you people going to get tired of the lies and being made a fool?

Seriously people, you just can't make this stuff up.

Wait so more anonymous sources......when will you people learn........you guys are lemmings..

Trump says........... but no way to confirm it........the leftwing factmachine!

This is why its so difficult to have a rational conversation with a conservative. You are limited to the evidence. They have limitless imagination to use as the basis of their arguments.
Ironic considering another heresay about Trump.........why dont you put facts out so we can have a conversation.......not anonymous sources..........I know the media loves Trump, but lets say they didn't....who's to say it wasn't made up......like the Normandy bullshit.

Forum List

Back