Trump has lost the election already -- he should just resign

• Thread starter Deleted member 73486
  • Start date
I gave no number Just the many lawsuits against the chiseler in chief The man is hated wherever he goes except at his rallies And now that Texas has a big uptick in the virus # since reopening I'd like his next rally to be held in Texas with no masks allowed ,,,,thin the herd

Interesting how you consider "lawsuits filed against" to be automatic proof of "therefore, he's guilty of crimes!" when it's Trump, but not when it's someone you've decided to follow slavishly.

I gave no number Just the many lawsuits against the chiseler in chief The man is hated wherever he goes except at his rallies And now that Texas has a big uptick in the virus # since reopening I'd like his next rally to be held in Texas with no masks allowed ,,,,thin the herd

Interesting how you consider "lawsuits filed against" to be automatic proof of "therefore, he's guilty of crimes!" when it's Trump, but not when it's someone you've decided to follow slavishly.
IMO none of them are perfect but they weren't AH's like Trump is The man has lied is way through life and still you dopes support him ,,3 marriages cheating on all , Trump U ,raiding his charitable fund ,not allowing blacks into his buildings should have made you wretch BUT NO you just asked for another

The soul of the nation is with Joe Biden in November -- Trump is gonzo!
You are out of touch. The "soul" of the nation is with President Trump and law and order.
The truth is more than half the country wouldn't piss on Trump if he was on fire ,,,Soul of the KKK nation is with trump

The Klan is less that 8k people. You are smearing good people because you are a cock sucking asshole. FUCK YOU.
8000 that admit it maybe but a lot more revealed when you assholes came out to vote for the racist You're one of those ""good people ""too I bet

You are a delusional asshole, using your delusions as an excuse for what a fucking asshole you are.

Fuck you.
Where you breathe you ass kissing traitor

YOu are the fucktard pretending the Klan is a major force, to support your asshole behavior, you fucking piece of filth.
You're known by the friends you keep You and the racists are on the same side Says lots about you

The Klan, and it's various ilk have no place in the GOP or mainstream conservativism, and you know it, you filthy cock sucking piece of shit.

That you lie, shows that you know you are in the wrong.
The Klan and all white supremacists enthusiastically support Trump

Trump would not have been elected without them
Bullshit. Unadulterated bullshit.
Trump built his presidential run on hatred of Mexicans, Muslims and gays

Yes, he did. And aimed that message at redneck white people who are afraid of them.
So you think rednecks are white supremacists?? Where the hell were you educated??
Yup

Why are they white supremacists?
Because they are white trash who never accomplished anything in their lives.

But if they feel they are better than blacks, Mexicans, Muslims and gays....they are content
View attachment 345606

You know the louder you shout, the less people listen.
You know the more you lie, the less people believe you...
Then why do you believe the biggest liar ever to step into our WH?

Because as bad as you enjoy telling yourself Trump is, you and all the people you admire are far, far worse. It would save a lot of time if you just recognized how contemptible you actually are.
FOUR joint chiefs of staff came out and called your trump pos just what he is And you ,you filthy pos get your head out or the trump traitors ass
Zero former Presidents will endorse Trump

He is a true outsider, a champion of the working man.
You fn idiot Trump his whole life shit on the working man and you fn pos's of turd support the scumbag

He is the only one that was wiling to speak out for us. Warts and all, he was the only viable choice for us. Still is.

That you cannot respect that, is just you being an asshole.

What? YOu want me to believe that you or someone like you, has MY best interests at heart?

LOL!!! YOU OBVIOUSLY HATE ME. DO YOU THINK I CAN'T SEE THAT?
Correll I don't hate you I hate all Republican politicians You I just feel sorry for Sorry you can't see the forest for the trees

The soul of the nation is with Joe Biden in November -- Trump is gonzo!
You are out of touch. The "soul" of the nation is with President Trump and law and order.
The truth is more than half the country wouldn't piss on Trump if he was on fire ,,,Soul of the KKK nation is with trump

The Klan is less that 8k people. You are smearing good people because you are a cock sucking asshole. FUCK YOU.
8000 that admit it maybe but a lot more revealed when you assholes came out to vote for the racist You're one of those ""good people ""too I bet

You are a delusional asshole, using your delusions as an excuse for what a fucking asshole you are.

Fuck you.
Where you breathe you ass kissing traitor

YOu are the fucktard pretending the Klan is a major force, to support your asshole behavior, you fucking piece of filth.
You're known by the friends you keep You and the racists are on the same side Says lots about you

The Klan, and it's various ilk have no place in the GOP or mainstream conservativism, and you know it, you filthy cock sucking piece of shit.

That you lie, shows that you know you are in the wrong.
The Klan and all white supremacists enthusiastically support Trump

Trump would not have been elected without them
Bullshit. Unadulterated bullshit.
Trump built his presidential run on hatred of Mexicans, Muslims and gays

Yes, he did. And aimed that message at redneck white people who are afraid of them.
So you think rednecks are white supremacists?? Where the hell were you educated??
Yup

Why are they white supremacists?
Because they are white trash who never accomplished anything in their lives.

But if they feel they are better than blacks, Mexicans, Muslims and gays....they are content
View attachment 345606

You know the louder you shout, the less people listen.
You know the more you lie, the less people believe you...
Then why do you believe the biggest liar ever to step into our WH?

Because as bad as you enjoy telling yourself Trump is, you and all the people you admire are far, far worse. It would save a lot of time if you just recognized how contemptible you actually are.
FOUR joint chiefs of staff came out and called your trump pos just what he is And you ,you filthy pos get your head out or the trump traitors ass
Zero former Presidents will endorse Trump

He is a true outsider, a champion of the working man.
You fn idiot Trump his whole life shit on the working man and you fn pos's of turd support the scumbag

He is the only one that was wiling to speak out for us. Warts and all, he was the only viable choice for us. Still is.

That you cannot respect that, is just you being an asshole.

What? YOu want me to believe that you or someone like you, has MY best interests at heart?

LOL!!! YOU OBVIOUSLY HATE ME. DO YOU THINK I CAN'T SEE THAT?
Correll I don't hate you I hate all Republican politicians You I just feel sorry for Sorry you can't see the forest for the trees

I don't believe you. The hate you guys constantly spew at us, your denial is not credible.

Having to choose between one of yours and Trump?

Trump is the obvious choice. I can't imagine a working class white, that would vote for you people. I don't know what the hell they are smoking to support someone who so obviously hates us.

rightwinger ,one thing all these assholes have in common is how to bring out the worst in people ,,,,just like their king whose ass they kiss daily
Libscum are the worst.
Hammer Get your head out of trumps ass not enough room for you and cecille
I knew libs are scum long before Trump even ran for president. You commies have been idiots for decades.
WE , NOT Scump have made America great You support a world class cheat and thief tells us so much about you and the scum who follow the POS trump

Who is this "we" you speak of? You make excuses for the worst examples of human depravity around, so long as they're members of the right "protected classes". You add nothing positive to the world, and are actually a blight on the human race.
The worst examples of Americans are you red neck trailer trash that make up most of the Republican party
You are one sick dog. Where you get your perceptions is beyond me.
Well we do have the fox news person/Trump spokeswoman defending gassing Episcopal Priests so Trump could pose with the upside down Bible Invaka had hidden in her purse
Really? Let’s see a link he gassed an Episcopal priest. I’ll be waiting.
you and Big Bird should hold your breaths. or goggle. Hopefully the former

Or, third option, we can assume your demand that WE prove YOUR assertion means that you're a liar and simply respond to your posts on that basis from now on.

Personally, I'm going with that one.
You believe Trump a world class liar and crook so how can anyone give a flying F what you say?

No, YOU believe that, and you assume that it's "accepted fact" to everyone else because you believe it.

I believe YOU are a lowlife, amoral piece of crap who believes that anything can be justified in service of your agenda, and anything can be condemned for the "sin" of contradicting your agenda.

At no point in time am I ever going to give credence or respect to your attempted moral judgments of me or Trump, and I have no idea why you keep thinking I will.

IMO none of them are perfect but they weren't AH's like Trump is The man has lied is way through life and still you dopes support him ,,3 marriages cheating on all , Trump U ,raiding his charitable fund ,not allowing blacks into his buildings should have made you wretch BUT NO you just asked for another

IMO none of you have the moral standing to issue condemnations of anyone else's life, just on the basis of being self-righteous enough to think you GET to issue condemnations, let alone the fact that you are willing to destroy people's lives for the purpose of getting your own warm fuzzies about how "woke" you are.

YOU make me retch ("wretch" would be a different word, however appropriate it is applied to you, Mensa Boy), every single time you presume to tell me what I should and shouldn't think on the basis of whatever the fuck it is you've decided to believe at this moment. I have yet to accept anything as "settled fact" simply because you declare it is, and for some reason, you don't have the brain wattage to get that through your head and take the hint. You just keep right on asserting shit and demanding that I believe it and get my panties in a wad about it, because you did.

At what point are you going to figure out that, far from trusting your word and respecting you as a human being, I view you as ignorant human debris?

IMO none of you have the moral standing to issue condemnations of anyone else's life, just on the basis of being self-righteous enough to think you GET to issue condemnations, let alone the fact that you are willing to destroy people's lives for the purpose of getting your own warm fuzzies about how "woke" you are.

YOU make me retch ("wretch" would be a different word, however appropriate it is applied to you, Mensa Boy), every single time you presume to tell me what I should and shouldn't think on the basis of whatever the fuck it is you've decided to believe at this moment. I have yet to accept anything as "settled fact" simply because you declare it is, and for some reason, you don't have the brain wattage to get that through your head and take the hint. You just keep right on asserting shit and demanding that I believe it and get my panties in a wad about it, because you did.

At what point are you going to figure out that, far from trusting your word and respecting you as a human being, I view you as ignorant human debris?
Gee ,you really know how to hurt a guy Too bad you don't view the Dump the same way Then you'd be on the mark

EaEjrOjXYAMXjXD

Forum List

Back