Trump has lost the election already -- he should just resign

• Thread starter Deleted member 73486
  • Start date
rightwinger ,one thing all these assholes have in common is how to bring out the worst in people ,,,,just like their king whose ass they kiss daily
Libscum are the worst.
Hammer Get your head out of trumps ass not enough room for you and cecille
I knew libs are scum long before Trump even ran for president. You commies have been idiots for decades.
WE , NOT Scump have made America great You support a world class cheat and thief tells us so much about you and the scum who follow the POS trump

Who is this "we" you speak of? You make excuses for the worst examples of human depravity around, so long as they're members of the right "protected classes". You add nothing positive to the world, and are actually a blight on the human race.
The worst examples of Americans are you red neck trailer trash that make up most of the Republican party

I'll get right on worrying about the pseudo-superior bigotry directed at me by a pathetic drone parroting the attitudes of his elitist masters in the vain belief that it makes him elite, too.

The worst examples of humanity will continue to be the criminals, agitators, and outright subversives you make excuses for because your thought leaders tell you to, but you and those you slavishly imitate aren't far behind.

Gotta love the unintentional irony of you proving me right by trying to deny it. Way to be an "American uniter", Mr. Liberal Equality.

The soul of the nation is with Joe Biden in November -- Trump is gonzo!
You are out of touch. The "soul" of the nation is with President Trump and law and order.
The truth is more than half the country wouldn't piss on Trump if he was on fire ,,,Soul of the KKK nation is with trump

The Klan is less that 8k people. You are smearing good people because you are a cock sucking asshole. FUCK YOU.
8000 that admit it maybe but a lot more revealed when you assholes came out to vote for the racist You're one of those ""good people ""too I bet

You are a delusional asshole, using your delusions as an excuse for what a fucking asshole you are.

Fuck you.
Where you breathe you ass kissing traitor

YOu are the fucktard pretending the Klan is a major force, to support your asshole behavior, you fucking piece of filth.
You're known by the friends you keep You and the racists are on the same side Says lots about you

The Klan, and it's various ilk have no place in the GOP or mainstream conservativism, and you know it, you filthy cock sucking piece of shit.

That you lie, shows that you know you are in the wrong.
The Klan and all white supremacists enthusiastically support Trump

Trump would not have been elected without them
Bullshit. Unadulterated bullshit.
Trump built his presidential run on hatred of Mexicans, Muslims and gays

Yes, he did. And aimed that message at redneck white people who are afraid of them.
So you think rednecks are white supremacists?? Where the hell were you educated??
Yup

Why are they white supremacists?
Because they are white trash who never accomplished anything in their lives.

But if they feel they are better than blacks, Mexicans, Muslims and gays....they are content
View attachment 345606

You know the louder you shout, the less people listen.
You know the more you lie, the less people believe you...
Then why do you believe the biggest liar ever to step into our WH?

Because as bad as you enjoy telling yourself Trump is, you and all the people you admire are far, far worse. It would save a lot of time if you just recognized how contemptible you actually are.
FOUR joint chiefs of staff came out and called your trump pos just what he is And you ,you filthy pos get your head out or the trump traitors ass
Zero former Presidents will endorse Trump

He is a true outsider, a champion of the working man.
Trump made his fortune abusing the working man
Yes the working man banks anything not tied down was fair game for this human waste of skin the moron repubs worship They don't realize he wouldn't piss on them if they were on fire

the bitterness in your post says a great deal. You are a pathetic little sheep who has been fed bullshit for years and now cannot tell bullshit from grass.
Trump has lied, bullshitted, ripped off people with the help of his lawyers ,,his whole life and you're such an idiot you can't see it

Could have something to do with none of us being as desperate to see it, no matter what, as you are.

rightwinger ,one thing all these assholes have in common is how to bring out the worst in people ,,,,just like their king whose ass they kiss daily
Libscum are the worst.
I knew libs are scum long before Trump even ran for president. You commies have been idiots for decades.
WE , NOT Scump have made America great You support a world class cheat and thief tells us so much about you and the scum who follow the POS trump

Who is this "we" you speak of? You make excuses for the worst examples of human depravity around, so long as they're members of the right "protected classes". You add nothing positive to the world, and are actually a blight on the human race.
The worst examples of Americans are you red neck trailer trash that make up most of the Republican party
I think the gopers who pushed through the tax cuts are still on board. I think it will be interesting to see when Trump goes on the stump again how much his negative poll numbers change. He's going to campaign on dems defunding police, but noone but the insane of both sides think anyone seriously getting totally rid of 911 or criminal courts

"The insane of both sides"? You mean like the Minneapolis City Council, which has actually put together a veto-proof nine votes to not just defund the police, but disband them? Would that be the sort of people you're trying to dismiss as just "the insane of both sides"? I won't deny that it IS insane, but I have to wonder at what point you start to take that insanity as a serious threat.

Libscum are the worst.

You are one sick dog. Where you get your perceptions is beyond me.
Well we do have the fox news person/Trump spokeswoman defending gassing Episcopal Priests so Trump could pose with the upside down Bible Invaka had hidden in her purse

Oh? Seems to me that if you "had" any such thing, you'd have included evidence of it, rather than simply stating it was so and hoping anyone trusts you enough to take your word for it.

You are out of touch. The "soul" of the nation is with President Trump and law and order.
The truth is more than half the country wouldn't piss on Trump if he was on fire ,,,Soul of the KKK nation is with trump

The Klan is less that 8k people. You are smearing good people because you are a cock sucking asshole. FUCK YOU.
8000 that admit it maybe but a lot more revealed when you assholes came out to vote for the racist You're one of those ""good people ""too I bet

You are a delusional asshole, using your delusions as an excuse for what a fucking asshole you are.

Fuck you.

YOu are the fucktard pretending the Klan is a major force, to support your asshole behavior, you fucking piece of filth.
You're known by the friends you keep You and the racists are on the same side Says lots about you

The Klan, and it's various ilk have no place in the GOP or mainstream conservativism, and you know it, you filthy cock sucking piece of shit.

Yes, he did. And aimed that message at redneck white people who are afraid of them.
So you think rednecks are white supremacists?? Where the hell were you educated??
Yup

But if they feel they are better than blacks, Mexicans, Muslims and gays....they are content
View attachment 345606

Because as bad as you enjoy telling yourself Trump is, you and all the people you admire are far, far worse. It would save a lot of time if you just recognized how contemptible you actually are.
FOUR joint chiefs of staff came out and called your trump pos just what he is And you ,you filthy pos get your head out or the trump traitors ass

You fn idiot Trump his whole life shit on the working man and you fn pos's of turd support the scumbag

He is the only one that was wiling to speak out for us. Warts and all, he was the only viable choice for us. Still is.

That you cannot respect that, is just you being an asshole.

What? YOu want me to believe that you or someone like you, has MY best interests at heart?

LOL!!! YOU OBVIOUSLY HATE ME. DO YOU THINK I CAN'T SEE THAT?

Fuck you.

Yup

View attachment 345606

Seems to me he more abused investors and bankers. But whatever.

THe point stands. He was the only one willing to speak out for us. Warts and all, he was the only viable choice given to us.

You people obviously hate us.

Libscum are the worst.

Well we do have the fox news person/Trump spokeswoman defending gassing Episcopal Priests so Trump could pose with the upside down Bible Invaka had hidden in her purse
Really? Let’s see a link he gassed an Episcopal priest. I’ll be waiting.
you and Big Bird should hold your breaths. or goggle. Hopefully the former

Fuck you.

Yup

View attachment 345606

Yes the working man banks anything not tied down was fair game for this human waste of skin the moron repubs worship They don't realize he wouldn't piss on them if they were on fire

Your words bear no relationship to reality.

Libscum are the worst.

oh what the hell

Fuck you.

Yup

View attachment 345606

Seems to me he more abused investors and bankers. But whatever.

THe point stands. He was the only one willing to speak out for us. Warts and all, he was the only viable choice given to us.

You people obviously hate us.
Well the banks and individual traders are all in for trump, so Imo you misunderstand what Trump's been doing. But I agree that Biden is going to do an immigration amnesty if he gets the chance. Biden and Trump will probably accuse each other of hand in the cookie jar overseas, but I doubt for policy is really and issue

Libscum are the worst.

As I thought. You both spewed another lie.

Libscum are the worst.

oh what the hell
How about a main news source. Edit. I was wrong. He claims he was. Strange how he didn’t claim it until over a day later, when he had already been interviewed previously.
Either way, it was handled poorly, but not by Trump, but the park service, if indeed true. They were given 3 warnings to clear the area as it had been decided previously move the perimeter back to protect the Church and the other monuments before themop was even announced.

Last edited:

Fuck you.

Yup

View attachment 345606

the bitterness in your post says a great deal. You are a pathetic little sheep who has been fed bullshit for years and now cannot tell bullshit from grass.
Trump has lied, bullshitted, ripped off people with the help of his lawyers ,,his whole life and you're such an idiot you can't see it

Playing by the rules and winning is what winners do. Cheating to win is what dems and libs do. Trump is a winner, you dem/libs are losers and always will be. Your defective gene won't allow anything else.

defective liberal gene, I think its called DRD 4, look it up, you all have it.
How many lawsuits filed against him?? Or is it like the 30 women accusing him of being a pervert Everyone lies and cheats but Trump?

Libscum are the worst.

Or, third option, we can assume your demand that WE prove YOUR assertion means that you're a liar and simply respond to your posts on that basis from now on.

Personally, I'm going with that one.

Libscum are the worst.

Or, third option, we can assume your demand that WE prove YOUR assertion means that you're a liar and simply respond to your posts on that basis from now on.

Personally, I'm going with that one.
You believe Trump a world class liar and crook so how can anyone give a flying F what you say?

Fuck you.

Yup

View attachment 345606

Playing by the rules and winning is what winners do. Cheating to win is what dems and libs do. Trump is a winner, you dem/libs are losers and always will be. Your defective gene won't allow anything else.

defective liberal gene, I think its called DRD 4, look it up, you all have it.
How many lawsuits filed against him?? Or is it like the 30 women accusing him of being a pervert Everyone lies and cheats but Trump?
Have any idea how many suits have been filed against all billionaires? Look up Bill Gates, Tom Steyer, Howard Schultz, Michael Bloomberg, major Dem supporters for a start. Oh, and while you’re at it, how many against the Clinton’s?
How many filed by those that hate him and for no other reason?
By the way google shows 169 suits in article of Trumps lawsuits, some suing him, him suing others. Not that 3500 figure.

Last edited:
I gave no number Just the many lawsuits against the chiseler in chief The man is hated wherever he goes except at his rallies And now that Texas has a big uptick in the virus # since reopening I'd like his next rally to be held in Texas with no masks allowed ,,,,thin the herd

Libscum are the worst.

oh what the hell

So what you're telling us is, "Someone made an unsubstantiated claim on the Internet that I really want to believe is true, so I just ran out and declared it a fact and started hurling accusations!"

On the bright side, you're not a liar; you're just a gullible fool. On the other hand, you're still one of the laziest excuses for an allegedly thinking human being ever seen.

Libscum are the worst.

oh what the hell
How about a main news source. Edit. I was wrong. He claims he was. Strange how he didn’t claim it until over a day later, when he had already been interviewed previously.
Either way, it was handled poorly, but not by Trump, but the park service, if indeed true. They were given 3 warnings to clear the area as it had been decided previously move the perimeter back to protect the Church and the other monuments before themop was even announced.

Also, let me just point out that Park Police used smoke bombs, not "gas". I'm not really surprised that any priest who would be hanging around in a crowd like that would also be a hyperbolic liar.

Forum List

Back