Trump has flown AF1 to Mara Lago 3 times in first 3 weeks @ $3M a pop

JohnnyApplesack

Gold Member
Feb 8, 2011
lol......I can still hear the lunatic fringe whining about Obama vacation trips

the worm has turned fo sho

lol......I can still hear the lunatic fringe whining about Obama vacation trips

the worm has turned fo sho

the hypocrites never care when their wingers do things. then they get all hysterical and start to froth at the mouth when a normal person does the same thing.

I don't hear any of them saying that they're costing us an obscene amount of money protecting trump tower....and wait and see what happens with every other trump property in the world now that they're terrorist targets.

Since 2001, the president has earned a $400,000 annual salary, along with a $50,000 annual expense account, a $100,000 nontaxable travel account, and $19,000 for entertainment.[83][84] The most recent raise in salary was approved by Congress and President Bill Clinton in 1999 and went into effect in 2001.

he is giving up very little while the taxpayer is getting screw and that is the way of the president for a long time

Good for the Donald. I wouldn't mind if AF1 stayed airborne 24/7 as long as the Air Force has tankers all over the globe. That way he would only have to land for maintenance, a round of golf and a piss break. Suck on it libs.

and then the security for melania to stay in nyc....it just adds up quickly

As a New Yorker, I have to applaud Melania's decision for staying in town if for no other reason than to make sure our Dear Leader remains extra vigilant in keeping bad shit from happening in The Center of the Universe.

Good for the Donald. I wouldn't mind if AF1 stayed airborne 24/7 as long as the Air Force has tankers all over the globe. That way he would only have to land for maintenance, a round of golf and a piss break. Suck on it libs.

Cheeto should get that john on AF1 fixed, very poor management

I have a question for the OP of this thread and anyone else whining about Trumps flying:

Do you really think he wanted to downgrade to that old dump AF1? No, he owns his own private luxury jet and would much rather fly it around but since he is required to use AF1 because it has anti-missile technology on it, you can't complain that he's flying it around. He's done more with the stock market in a month than Obama did the first 3 years of his presidency.

As long as I keep seeing the value of my investments go up 20% in a few months, he can fly that fucking tin can all over the globe as far as I'm concerned.

I have a question for the OP of this thread and anyone else whining about Trumps flying:

Do you really think he wanted to downgrade to that old dump AF1? No, he owns his own private luxury jet and would much rather fly it around but since he is required to use AF1 because it has anti-missile technology on it, you can't complain that he's flying it around. He's done more with the stock market in a month than Obama did the first 3 years of his presidency.

As long as I keep seeing the value of my investments go up 20% in a few months, he can fly that fucking tin can all over the globe as far as I'm concerned.
I CAN complain because he could sit his ass HOME on the weekends at 3 mil per trip. Home as in the White House, ya know? Like every other President? Vacations and trips to see heads of state and all that are different. This every weekend thing to pop in at his resort and hold breaking national security meetings in the dining room is over the top.

Stock Market went up 13,000 points under Obama

Trump has quite a ways to go

Forum List

Back