Trump has brought out the best and the worst in the Republican party

ElmerMudd

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2009
Northwest
Trump has brought out the best and the worst in the Republican party. Politics has always been dirty. Unfortunately, too many times, the dirtiest win, from both parties.
Trump has brought out the Republicans who have a moral compass and those who do not. I have been pleasantly surprised by the number of Republicans who have put country over party and personal careers. The Republicans without a moral compass are obvious also.
Why doesn't the Republican party support their most moral members?

Trump has brought out the best and the worst in the Republican party. Politics has always been dirty. Unfortunately, too many times, the dirtiest win, from both parties.
Trump has brought out the Republicans who have a moral compass and those who do not. I have been pleasantly surprised by the number of Republicans who have put country over party and personal careers. The Republicans without a moral compass are obvious also.
Oh Please!!!

Just admit it. "I'm ElmerMudd and I'm in love with President Trump".

Ok fascist.

for the same reason the democrats dont support theirs.....money and power.....

Every TDS anti-Trump thread from a leftist screams only one thing.

The thing leftists fear the most is the return of Donald Trump to the Presidency.

Screenshot_20220723-211518-808.png

Feel better?
Didn't think so.

Tend to your own party of unhinged lunatic damagogues, Gomer Pyle.

Name names.

Every TDS anti-Trump thread from a leftist screams only one thing.

The thing leftists fear the most is the return of Donald Trump to the Presidency.

View attachment 676697
Why can't the Republicans win in 2024 with another candidate.
The hardcore Trump minions are more concerned about Trump being President than what is best for conservative politics or what is best for the country. They are a cult not a political party.

The hardcore Trump minions are more concerned about Trump being President than what is best for conservative politics or what is best for the country. They are a cult not a political party.
They are a cult not a political party.

Ad hominem.
Very mature of you.

Tell us where you disagree with the D party and a few D Reps you think suck.

Please explain how you disagree with what I said. I have no party or a politician I am a cult member of.
I don't GAF....You don't really care about republicans....You just want them to go back to being appeasing capitulating controlled opposition, like they've been for at least 50 years.

Meanwhile, you support a party of totally deranged lunatics, who can't give you of any excuse to be in favor of them, unless it involves free shit payed for by everyone else.

From the title, I thought this might be a rare balanced post. Should have known . . .
Let me guess: by moral memmbers, you mean Liz Cheney and Kinzinger?

If not, please give examples.

Why would we want to?

Trump did everything he said he would do...first time in my lifetime and I'm almost 50.

As president he gave us the best economy in my lifetime, negotiated Middle East peace, went to North Korea alone to negotiate a nuclear treaty, worked to stem the outflow of manufacturing and factory jobs from the US to Asia where labor is cheap. Downsized government regulation. Built a wall and instituted the Remain in Mexico Policy to stem the tide of illegal immigration. Changed the course of the Supreme Court. Killed TPP. Made us oil independent for the first time in my lifetime!

Why the EFF would we want anyone else?

Name names.
Pence,

Lisa Murkowski, Pence, Christie, Kemp, Sununu, Rafensperger, Mulvaney, Cheney, Hutchinson, Kinzinger, Hogan, Youngkin - on and on​

more important are Republican staff who support the country and conservativism over Trump

Forum List

Back