Trump has already accomplished more than Obama

Months ago, long before Trump was elected, Apple asked 2 companies that it uses to make iPhones what it would cost to make iPhones in the US. 1 didn't bother to find out, the other told Apple costs would double. That is the story.
Yet only one of us has a link and it sure as hell isn't you... :lmao:

Here's the thing my fragile 'lil snowflake....Trump was the Republican nominee "months ago". So even if your unsupported claims were true, it doesn't change anything. Trump had his plans laid out "months ago".

We'll need to import a lot of Mexicans to work in American factories assembling iPhones. Net results are we'll have consumers being socked with paying more for the phone and an increased demand for the lowest of low skilled workers. It sure doesn't seem like much of a victory to me. Heck, their facilities in China had to install suicide nets because of workers jumping off the roofs.
Yeah....and all of you whined about it like little bitches. Now Apple employees will no longer have those conditions and you're still whining about it like little bitches.

What have we learned? These precious 'lil progressive snowflakes melt no matter what the conditions are.

Stupid liberal jackasses. They want to scream about increasing the minimum wage but are worried about paying a little more for a device they buy once every two years. What a bunch of pathetic bastards these leftist are. These liberals hate the working class.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Well duh....of course progressives hate the working class. The parasite class always hates the working class.

We'll need to import a lot of Mexicans to work in American factories assembling iPhones. Net results are we'll have consumers being socked with paying more for the phone and an increased demand for the lowest of low skilled workers. It sure doesn't seem like much of a victory to me. Heck, their facilities in China had to install suicide nets because of workers jumping off the roofs.
Yeah....and all of you whined about it like little bitches. Now Apple employees will no longer have those conditions and you're still whining about it like little bitches.

What have we learned? These precious 'lil progressive snowflakes melt no matter what the conditions are.
We have learned to not trust the far right when it comes to the economy.

We have learned to not trust the far right when it comes to the economy.

Is that why you created the housing bubble and doubled the debt?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

and lack of critical thought.
Progressive high school dropouts like antontoo always make me laugh. You will never see a post where they don't use one of their two favorite libtard buzzwords - "critical thought" or "infrastructure". Anton here (like all of the rest of them) couldn't even tell you what those terms mean without Googling it right now. But they think it makes them sound "smart" to use them. :lol:

The stories that have been coming out are truly astounding. Just on the news of his election, in less than two weeks, the markets have skyrocketed. World leaders have talked about peace and their confidence in Donald Trump. And now this. This. Apple will be making the iPhone in America. The company that set the record for the highest valuation ever is bringing manufacturing of their flagship product in the U.S.

He's months away from being sworn in and already Donald Trump has accomplished more in a week and a half than Obama did in 8 years as president. More indisputable proof that the progressive ideology is a failed ideology. Just ask Venezuela. They implemented the progressive utopia and have completely collapsed. We were headed in that direction but thankfully the American people saw the failure and reversed course.

Silicon Valley Bows to Trump: Apple to Build iPhones in America

Do you recall what the Dow was while Bush was in his last few months? Let me remind you: 7,949.09

Here's the people who showed up at Brandenburg Gate when Obama came to Germany. This is not Bumfuck, Oklahoma. It's Germany and they are not happy about Trump's election, in case that escaped you, too.
obama_berlin_germany.jpg

And finally, has Trump been awarded the Nobel Peace Prize? No? Hmmm... Obama was.

Progressive high school dropouts like antontoo always make me laugh. You will never see a post where they don't use one of their two favorite libtard buzzwords - "critical thought" or "infrastructure". Anton here (like all of the rest of them) couldn't even tell you what those terms mean without Googling it right now. But they think it makes them sound "smart" to use them. :lol:

Attacking the messenger instead of the message is a big red flag with "LOSER" on it, loser.

Astounding ignorance, gullibility and lack of critical thought.

I got an idea, stop bitching about the source, read the article and consider it's merit instead taking the intellectually lazy path of blanket denial of any source that is not biased to your linking.
So the high school dropout antontoo here wants to act like he's educated and "sophisticated" and then ends his post with "not to your linking". Uh...that would be liking you nitwit.

:lmao:

This thread makes for an excellent case study. How do Democrats combat blatantly false news stories such as this one, when this type of fake news has already cemented itself as the only source of information for the conservative segment of America? They've even managed to convince themselves that fact checking these obviously biased articles is the lie, and not the obvious spin job in the original article itself.

So how do we prove to people like P@triot that the premise of the story is no sense, without him immediately assuming we're liars?

Next thing you know Republicans will start calling Liberals racists and bigots. What will you do when the entire liberal playbook is stolen?

This thread makes for an excellent case study. How do Democrats combat blatantly false news stories such as this one, when this type of fake news has already cemented itself as the only source of information for the conservative segment of America? They've even managed to convince themselves that fact checking these obviously biased articles is the lie, and not the obvious spin job in the original article itself.

So how do we prove to people like P@triot that the premise of the story is no sense, without him immediately assuming we're liars?

Next thing you know Republicans will start calling Liberals racists and bigots. What will you do when the entire liberal playbook is stolen?
:cuckoo:

The stories that have been coming out are truly astounding. Just on the news of his election, in less than two weeks, the markets have skyrocketed. World leaders have talked about peace and their confidence in Donald Trump. And now this. This. Apple will be making the iPhone in America. The company that set the record for the highest valuation ever is bringing manufacturing of their flagship product in the U.S.

He's months away from being sworn in and already Donald Trump has accomplished more in a week and a half than Obama did in 8 years as president. More indisputable proof that the progressive ideology is a failed ideology. Just ask Venezuela. They implemented the progressive utopia and have completely collapsed. We were headed in that direction but thankfully the American people saw the failure and reversed course.

Do you recall what the Dow was while Bush was in his last few months? Let me remind you: 7,949.09

Here's the people who showed up at Brandenburg Gate when Obama came to Germany. This is not Bumfuck, Oklahoma. It's Germany and they are not happy about Trump's election, in case that escaped you, too.
obama_berlin_germany.jpg

And finally, has Trump been awarded the Nobel Peace Prize? No? Hmmm... Obama was.
Congratulations.

A participation trophy.

What does Germany have to do with American elections?

Attacking the messenger instead of the message is a big red flag with "LOSER" on it, loser.
Exactly WaitingFor2020! And that's what idiot progressives like TheOldSchool and antontoo did with this thread. They attacked the messenger (myself and Breitbart) instead of the message. And I agree with you - they are losers because of it.

obama_berlin_germany.jpg

You say that like it matters to the people in this country. People who are tired of seeing their tax dollars wasted on Obama's grandiose ideas/BS.

Forum List

Back