Trump has already accomplished more than Obama

Trump is a damn good man for stepping up to help get this country back on the right path. It truly was a selfless act on his part.

Well you know Don, always thinking of others and putting himself last.
In two days he's saved the US auto industry and brought the biggest company in the world back to the US.
This is bigly...many, many people...many smart people have said so...believe me folks.

We'll need to import a lot of Mexicans to work in American factories assembling iPhones. Net results are we'll have consumers being socked with paying more for the phone and an increased demand for the lowest of low skilled workers. It sure doesn't seem like much of a victory to me. Heck, their facilities in China had to install suicide nets because of workers jumping off the roofs.

Are Americans going to want to spend 10 hour days on a factory production line plugging the same tiny component onto a logic board?
Apparently flyover country has their dicks hard over the prospect
Good on them if they do.
I guess. You know what, if flyover country wants to make my iPhones for a few dollars a day and they figure out a way that the price of my iPhones won't massively increase, then good for them. In fact, go Trump! Bring those sweatahops back home and makenAmerica great again!

Stupid liberal jackasses. They want to scream about increasing the minimum wage but are worried about paying a little more for a device they buy once every two years. What a bunch of pathetic bastards these leftist are. These liberals hate the working class.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So how do we prove to people like P@triot that the premise of the story is no sense, without him immediately assuming we're liars?
Ain't no "assuming" to it, you ARE liars.

The entire thing is a lie and all who participate are the liars.
You worthless opinion.

Wanna try a sentence?
That IS a sentence, I made it short so you might be able to process it.

So how do we prove to people like P@triot that the premise of the story is no sense, without him immediately assuming we're liars?

You worthless opinion.

Wanna try a sentence?

Home schooled, gotcha.

This thread makes for an excellent case study. How do Democrats combat blatantly false news stories such as this one, when this type of fake news has already cemented itself as the only source of information for the conservative segment of America? They've even managed to convince themselves that fact checking these obviously biased articles is the lie, and not the obvious spin job in the original article itself.

Too funny. Even the liberal news stations are reporting the news. Apple is exploring moving iPhone production to the US: Report

This is why you asshats lost the election. You libs have no reality. Go back to getting your news from Comedy Central.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Months ago, long before Trump was elected, Apple asked 2 companies that it uses to make iPhones what it would cost to make iPhones in the US. 1 didn't bother to find out, the other told Apple costs would double. That is the story.

Breitbart is selling it as Trump forced Apple to start iPhone production in the US and succeeded.

This is why you asshats won the election. Because you swallow bullshit and you love it. You ask for seconds and thirds.

But why would they do that? The TPP was on the horizon and it would soon be even cheaper to keep making them in China. Logically there is an answer, and that is that Apple was covering the bets. It cost next to nothing to ask some questions and make initial plans for an alternative. Like looking at a map and deciding where you will evacuate to if the Hurricane comes your way.

Unless of course you think that Hillary really was going to oppose the gold standard TPP. Then you could claim that Hillary's opposition to the TPP coupled with her expected victory was what motivated Apple.

Are Americans going to want to spend 10 hour days on a factory production line plugging the same tiny component onto a logic board?
Apparently flyover country has their dicks hard over the prospect
Good on them if they do.
I guess. You know what, if flyover country wants to make my iPhones for a few dollars a day and they figure out a way that the price of my iPhones won't massively increase, the good for them. In fact, go Trump! Bring those sweatahops back home and makenAmerica great again!

^^^ why Americans kicked the Democrats to the curb, their blatant mockery of middle class workers and their jobs. The days of the left sacrificing middle class workers and their jobs on the alter of liberal global warming environmental oil/coal hating BS are over.
You continue to lie and misdirect. Trump has the middle and lower working classes in his corner . . . for now. If he gets jobs here, super. If he doesn't, he follows Obama in defeat.

You worthless opinion.

Wanna try a sentence?
You indeed are self educated.

The stories that have been coming out are truly astounding. Just on the news of his election, in less than two weeks, the markets have skyrocketed. World leaders have talked about peace and their confidence in Donald Trump. And now this. This. Apple will be making the iPhone in America. The company that set the record for the highest valuation ever is bringing manufacturing of their flagship product in the U.S.

He's months away from being sworn in and already Donald Trump has accomplished more in a week and a half than Obama did in 8 years as president. More indisputable proof that the progressive ideology is a failed ideology. Just ask Venezuela. They implemented the progressive utopia and have completely collapsed. We were headed in that direction but thankfully the American people saw the failure and reversed course.

Silicon Valley Bows to Trump: Apple to Build iPhones in America

Astounding ignorance, gullibility and lack of critical thought.

I mean by now I know you are stupid, but it's tough to not be amazed again and again at the depth of the intellectual depravity in your posting.

Read up chump, this is what sane analysis looks like:

Trump Can't Make Apple's iPhone Manufacturing Come Back - And It Wouldn't Help If He Could

Last edited:
The stories that have been coming out are truly astounding. Just on the news of his election, in less than two weeks, the markets have skyrocketed. World leaders have talked about peace and their confidence in Donald Trump. And now this. This. Apple will be making the iPhone in America. The company that set the record for the highest valuation ever is bringing manufacturing of their flagship product in the U.S.

He's months away from being sworn in and already Donald Trump has accomplished more in a week and a half than Obama did in 8 years as president. More indisputable proof that the progressive ideology is a failed ideology. Just ask Venezuela. They implemented the progressive utopia and have completely collapsed. We were headed in that direction but thankfully the American people saw the failure and reversed course.

I mean by now I know you are stupid, but it's tough to not be amazed again and again at the depth of the intellectual depravity in your posting.

Trump Can't Make Apple's iPhone Manufacturing Come Back - And It Wouldn't Help If He Could

Here is the bio from the far left drone writing the article:

I'm a Fellow at the Adam Smith Institute in London, a writer here and there on this and that and strangely, one of the global experts on the metal scandium, one of the rare earths. An odd thing to be but someone does have to be such and in this flavour of our universe I am. I have written for The Times, Daily Telegraph, Express, Independent, City AM, Wall Street Journal, Philadelphia Inquirer and online for the ASI, IEA, Social Affairs Unit, Spectator, The Guardian, The Register and Techcentralstation. I've also ghosted pieces for several UK politicians in many of the UK papers, including the Daily Sport.

So it would seem the far left needs to get over the fact that the far left religion is now being ousted all over the world.

But if you want to pay for an overpriced electronics made in China using child slave labor, by all means..

But please do not ever post you care about people!

Four years of loony delusional threads like these.

Here is the bio from the far left drone writing the article:

I'm a Fellow at the Adam Smith Institute in London, a writer here and there on this and that and strangely, one of the global experts on the metal scandium, one of the rare earths. An odd thing to be but someone does have to be such and in this flavour of our universe I am. I have written for The Times, Daily Telegraph, Express, Independent, City AM, Wall Street Journal, Philadelphia Inquirer and online for the ASI, IEA, Social Affairs Unit, Spectator, The Guardian, The Register and Techcentralstation. I've also ghosted pieces for several UK politicians in many of the UK papers, including the Daily Sport.

So it would seem the far left needs to get over the fact that the far left religion is now being ousted all over the world.

But if you want to pay for an overpriced electronics made in China using child slave labor, by all means..

But please do not ever post you care about people!

...But Trumpbart is credible? You've got to be kidding.

On to your bias claim: the suposedly incurably biased "lefty" in my link is sourcing AEI - a firmly conservative think tank:

Making iPhones in America: A reality check - AEI

I got an idea, stop bitching about the source, read the article and consider it's merit instead taking the intellectually lazy path of blanket denial of any source that is not biased to your linking.

Forum List

Back