Trump Has a Pathway to Victory. You're About to Learn a Lesson in the 'Trump Rules'

Trump Has a Pathway to Victory. You're About to Learn a Lesson in the 'Trump Rules'

". . . . If you believe Joe Biden has already won, you don't know Trump like I know Trump. Democrats and the media picked a fight with the wrong guy. They underestimated the wrong guy. Trump isn't John McCain or Mitt Romney or Jeb Bush.

Sure, the media claims the election is over. Trust me, it's not. It's just getting started. Trump is the underdog. But I believe there is a reasonable chance Trump comes out ahead. Trump never gives up or gives in. You're about to witness a fight that will make Ali vs. Foreman look like an amateur exhibition.

Trump loves coming back from the dead. He considers it the ultimate challenge. Trump is the Road Runner vs. Wile E. Coyote. Beep, beep. No matter how bad it looks, never bet against Trump.

I see a clear path to victory. I know Trump sees it, too. With Alaska in the bag, Trump has 217 electoral votes. With North Carolina in his column within days, Trump has 232. There are many paths to flipping Arizona, Georgia, Nevada or Wisconsin. Any combination of two of those puts Trump at 259. I believe the Supreme Court has tipped its hand. They would rule that any mail-in ballots received after 8 p.m. on Election Day are invalid and must be thrown out. That would give Pennsylvania to Trump and put him at 279. Voila. Trump is president again.

Trust me. I know Trump like no one knows Trump. This election battle for the ages isn't over. Trump lives his life to make the impossible, possible. Never bet against Trump.
. . . "

It ain't over folks. Bush was not declared winner until mid December.
Biden is not president elect.
I think once it reaches the SCOTUS and they see the overwhelming proof of widespread corruption & fraud from the Dems, they kick it to the House. ! vote for each state.
No matter what happens, millions of people are going to be be pissed & ready to fight. Thanks Dems!!
To think the election can be reversed, you have to believe PA, GA and AZ will all be given to Trump. That's a tall order and denies reality.
President Trump deserves to be backed up by his voters. He stood alone for us with near everyone against him.
The voters have said, "It's Biden".

". . . . If you believe Joe Biden has already won, you don't know Trump like I know Trump. Democrats and the media picked a fight with the wrong guy. They underestimated the wrong guy. Trump isn't John McCain or Mitt Romney or Jeb Bush.

Sure, the media claims the election is over. Trust me, it's not. It's just getting started. Trump is the underdog. But I believe there is a reasonable chance Trump comes out ahead. Trump never gives up or gives in. You're about to witness a fight that will make Ali vs. Foreman look like an amateur exhibition.

Trump loves coming back from the dead. He considers it the ultimate challenge. Trump is the Road Runner vs. Wile E. Coyote. Beep, beep. No matter how bad it looks, never bet against Trump.

I see a clear path to victory. I know Trump sees it, too. With Alaska in the bag, Trump has 217 electoral votes. With North Carolina in his column within days, Trump has 232. There are many paths to flipping Arizona, Georgia, Nevada or Wisconsin. Any combination of two of those puts Trump at 259. I believe the Supreme Court has tipped its hand. They would rule that any mail-in ballots received after 8 p.m. on Election Day are invalid and must be thrown out. That would give Pennsylvania to Trump and put him at 279. Voila. Trump is president again.

Trust me. I know Trump like no one knows Trump. This election battle for the ages isn't over. Trump lives his life to make the impossible, possible. Never bet against Trump.
. . . "

I think once it reaches the SCOTUS and they see the overwhelming proof of widespread corruption & fraud from the Dems, they kick it to the House. ! vote for each state.
No matter what happens, millions of people are going to be be pissed & ready to fight. Thanks Dems!!
To think the election can be reversed, you have to believe PA, GA and AZ will all be given to Trump. That's a tall order and denies reality.
they would have to prove nationwide cheating----IE dominion.

. . . "

President Trump deserves to be backed up by his voters. He stood alone for us with near everyone against him.
You know not what you do.

. . . "

7b7f4368bf8ae8a8b8384f899a02a18b1aeebad6a5bf86177b2a7c8c64be99f5.jpg

. . . "

to win the election he suggested that his base engage in murder:

“the only good democrat is a dead democrat”

but his base were too cowardly to comply...

now he wants republicans to completely defy democracy by just ignoring the votes, ignoring the EC , and just declaring him the winner...

which the courts he packed with his people will uphold....

trump and his base are fascists, authoritarans, murderers, liars and cheats

Back in 2018 TRUMP signed an Executive Order that declared a National Emergency on elections and foreign government interference.

Dominion is Canadian and works with SCYTL, a bankrupt company in Spain which also meddles in other nations elections for rigging.

Under the Executive Order: Voting machines made with backdoors and are operated by foreign entities on US soil during elections that “Alter the results” are illegal. Anyone associated with the companies (Such as Pelosi owning stock, Bill Gates, Soros, etc) can by law have all their assets sieged for election fraud. Since our election took place under this Executive Order that Declared a National Emergency, they can all be caught like fish in a net.

TRUMP SET A TRAP IN 2018

. . . "

they would have to prove nationwide cheating----IE dominion.
They would have to PROVE Dominion voting machines were switching voter's votes cast..... those voting machines were used for IN PERSON voting, and/or Early IN PERSON voting machines.

So if they were corrupted as you claim, with Trump winning that vote....did the Dominion voting machines erroneously or maliciously change votes from Biden and House Rep, and Senate seats to Trump and Repubs running?

The mail in ballots are PAPER BALLOTS, and ARE NOT cast through a voting machine made by Dominion, they simply go through an optical scanner for a count, and CAN BE checked and verified, because there is a paper trail.

If any votes were switched by voting machine malfeasance, as you all seem to be claiming, it would be votes of those who actually used the Dominion voting machines and not the paper ballots by mail...imo.

They don't believe that. Trump told them the only way he'd lose is if the Dems cheated.

He is their reality. So, they believe that. If he told them that he actually won by 50 million votes, they'd believe that too.

They comfortably exist deep within their ideological vacuum, and they're not coming out any time soon.

Back in 2018 TRUMP signed an Executive Order that declared a National Emergency on elections and foreign government interference.

Dominion is Canadian and works with SCYTL, a bankrupt company in Spain which also meddles in other nations elections for rigging.

Under the Executive Order: Voting machines made with backdoors and are operated by foreign entities on US soil during elections that “Alter the results” are illegal. Anyone associated with the companies (Such as Pelosi owning stock, Bill Gates, Soros, etc) can by law have all their assets sieged for election fraud. Since our election took place under this Executive Order that Declared a National Emergency, they can all be caught like fish in a net.

TRUMP SET A TRAP IN 2018
Once again, you are sadly BUYING IN TO LIES....

The 2018 cyber security team set up by Trump to keep our elections safe, a division of DHS, just announced a few days ago that they succeeded in their cyber mission! The election was clean as a whistle, on the cyber fraud end.

SCYTL does NOT work with Dominion....that's a flat out FABRICATION of the right wing lying mill.....

Following several erroneous statements that have been published in digital and social media, Scytl would like to clarify the following:

The technologies implemented by Scytl in the US are both hosted and managed within the US by a local subsidiary, SOE Software, based in Tampa, Florida.
We do not tabulate, tally or count votes in the US
We do not provide voting machines in the US.
We did not provide online voting to US jurisdictions for the US elections.
We do not have servers or offices in Frankfurt.
The US army has not seized anything from Scytl in Barcelona, Frankfurt or anywhere else.
We are not owned by George Soros and have never been connected to him.
We are not tied to Smartmatic, SGO, Dominion or Indra.

We have no ties with Russia either.

. . . "

You kids need to stop with this delusional crap.

Trump has a pathway to prison.

Another gradeschool quip by our resident retard. Sorry bub.

By the way, did I mention that all your off topic troll posts ae reported? Get ready for a vacation.

Care to address the topic?

. . . "

I'll take that bet. How much do you want to put up, and I want a realistic way for somebody to hold the money until January 20. Now put your money where your mouth is sparky.

Forum List

Back