Trump Has a Pathway to Victory. You're About to Learn a Lesson in the 'Trump Rules'

I agree. I gave you the 3 easiest. If they're unattainable, that's that.

Well, it is certainly very possible that the cheater and usurper Biden will get sworn in. It won't be the first time an election was stolen in America.

Trump Has a Pathway to Victory. You're About to Learn a Lesson in the 'Trump Rules'

". . . . If you believe Joe Biden has already won, you don't know Trump like I know Trump. Democrats and the media picked a fight with the wrong guy. They underestimated the wrong guy. Trump isn't John McCain or Mitt Romney or Jeb Bush.

Sure, the media claims the election is over. Trust me, it's not. It's just getting started. Trump is the underdog. But I believe there is a reasonable chance Trump comes out ahead. Trump never gives up or gives in. You're about to witness a fight that will make Ali vs. Foreman look like an amateur exhibition.

Trump loves coming back from the dead. He considers it the ultimate challenge. Trump is the Road Runner vs. Wile E. Coyote. Beep, beep. No matter how bad it looks, never bet against Trump.

I see a clear path to victory. I know Trump sees it, too. With Alaska in the bag, Trump has 217 electoral votes. With North Carolina in his column within days, Trump has 232. There are many paths to flipping Arizona, Georgia, Nevada or Wisconsin. Any combination of two of those puts Trump at 259. I believe the Supreme Court has tipped its hand. They would rule that any mail-in ballots received after 8 p.m. on Election Day are invalid and must be thrown out. That would give Pennsylvania to Trump and put him at 279. Voila. Trump is president again.

Trust me. I know Trump like no one knows Trump. This election battle for the ages isn't over. Trump lives his life to make the impossible, possible. Never bet against Trump.
. . . "

It ain't over folks. Bush was not declared winner until mid December.
Biden is not president elect.

after president biden takes office we are going to do to you all the things you want to do to your enemies.

youre right. trump stole the last one

Spoken like a true 3rd grade retard.

Thread topic:

". . . . If you believe Joe Biden has already won, you don't know Trump like I know Trump. Democrats and the media picked a fight with the wrong guy. They underestimated the wrong guy. Trump isn't John McCain or Mitt Romney or Jeb Bush.

Sure, the media claims the election is over. Trust me, it's not. It's just getting started. Trump is the underdog. But I believe there is a reasonable chance Trump comes out ahead. Trump never gives up or gives in. You're about to witness a fight that will make Ali vs. Foreman look like an amateur exhibition.

Trump loves coming back from the dead. He considers it the ultimate challenge. Trump is the Road Runner vs. Wile E. Coyote. Beep, beep. No matter how bad it looks, never bet against Trump.

I see a clear path to victory. I know Trump sees it, too. With Alaska in the bag, Trump has 217 electoral votes. With North Carolina in his column within days, Trump has 232. There are many paths to flipping Arizona, Georgia, Nevada or Wisconsin. Any combination of two of those puts Trump at 259. I believe the Supreme Court has tipped its hand. They would rule that any mail-in ballots received after 8 p.m. on Election Day are invalid and must be thrown out. That would give Pennsylvania to Trump and put him at 279. Voila. Trump is president again.

Trust me. I know Trump like no one knows Trump. This election battle for the ages isn't over. Trump lives his life to make the impossible, possible. Never bet against Trump.
. . . "

. . . "

I'm sorry, I know how hard it is to accept a loss....

It's true TRUMP never gives up, especially on undermining our democracy so he can make himself feel better or to falsely bolster himself...

But your pathway for a Trump win, falls flat with Pennsylvania....

Those ballots received after 8pm on Wednesday through Friday at 5 pm from USPS, were NEVER included in Pennsylvania's vote counts, they were ordered to be set aside by the SOS and then by justice Alito...

So even if those votes cast before the end of election day, but received afterwards, are thrown out.... They were never in the vote tally totals, in the first place, so it will not affect the 50,000 votes, Biden is ahead by.

In addition, there were only about 10,000 ballots cast in this group....even if all were cast for president Trump and allowed to be counted, it would not change the Biden win to a Trump win in Pennsylvania.

Also, without Pennsylvania, there is NO PATHWAY to victory for president Trump in the electoral college....even if he won all the battleground states, that you mentioned.

I'm sorry....

CHECKMATE!

GAME OVER!

President Trump will accept his loss by claiming the election was rigged, a fraud yadah yahdah yahdah, so he can mentally handle his legitimate loss and bring his trumpists along for the ride....that's a given, for anyone with eyes to see, and ears to hear.... that does not change the fact that 80 million or so Americans legitimately chose to fire Trump.

. . . "

Sadly, while saying Trump HAS a path to victory, he never actually lays it out what it is, then concedes at the end he could ultimately lose and go on to other things.

spoken like a murderous fascist coward
you trumpers are filth and human garbage

First of all, I have never murdered anybody, unlike you baby-killing Dems who murder millions of babies a year.

Second, I am no fascist: YOU Dems are the fascists here. There is a whole thread on that by the way.

Third: If you think I am a coward then give me your address and we'll test your theory you big mouthed punk.

Fourth: We only need to look at your Antifa murdering and looting to see real filth and human garbage

Any more stupid comments? Now lets see if you can address the topic:

. . . "

Did you use pom-poms when you wrote that?

Little Bart Simpson wants to chime in. Are you done servicing your creepy uncle?

Justy so you know, I did not write the article Einstein. Try again:

. . . "

If the shoe fits, wear it...
I am already aware of what delusion does to a person.

. . . "

Wow..grasping at some thin straws there! I love this seamless paragraph--as the writer just glosses over just how any of this is supposed to happen in the real world!

"I see a clear path to victory. I know Trump sees it, too. With Alaska in the bag, Trump has 217 electoral votes. With North Carolina in his column within days, Trump has 232. There are many paths to flipping Arizona, Georgia, Nevada or Wisconsin. Any combination of two of those puts Trump at 259. I believe the Supreme Court has tipped its hand. They would rule that any mail-in ballots received after 8 p.m. on Election Day are invalid and must be thrown out. That would give Pennsylvania to Trump and put him at 279. Voila. Trump is president again."

Many paths? Name one? I Believe that the Supreme Court has tipped its hand? How does your 'belief' change anything? Mail-in is all about the postmark..not the delivery date. The one court case that is valid is the roasting of the USPS for its deliberate dragging of its feet. Yeah..we need a cut-off date..but you can believe that is not going to be 8pm on election day. Those votes were cast in good faith and given to the post office in a timely manner. Anyway, given the margin of the Biden victory,,,the point is moot.

Georgia and Arizona..and Nevada are Biden's..that will not change.

i do think youre a coward
and a traitor

Well, thank you for showing the forum what a retarded imbecile and idiot you are.

Now ladies and gentlemen, let us return to the topic and hope for some more intelligent replies:

. . . "

. . . "

I think once it reaches the SCOTUS and they see the overwhelming proof of widespread corruption & fraud from the Dems, they kick it to the House. ! vote for each state.
No matter what happens, millions of people are going to be be pissed & ready to fight. Thanks Dems!!
To think the election can be reversed, you have to believe PA, GA and AZ will all be given to Trump. That's a tall order and denies reality.
President Trump deserves to be backed up by his voters. He stood alone for us with near everyone against him.

Forum List

Back