If Biden Becomes Sick

gulfman

Diamond Member
Dec 25, 2017
Will the democrats let Biden work from the hospital like they did Ruth Ginsburg?

See the source image

Will the democrats let Biden work from the hospital like they did Ruth Ginsburg?

See the source image
Biden hasn't been mummied, to date. Poor Ginsburg suffered mummification while still alive.

Last edited:
When President Wilson became gravely ill, he was confined to his bedroom in the White House.

When officials knocked on his door for a decision, his wife would answer and then come back a few minutes later with the President's alleged decision.

Of course, some people suspected that she somehow was involved in those decisions. Thus her reputation as our first female President.

So maybe Jill Biden would play the same role if President Biden were to become very ill.

They will jump at the opportunity to put Kamala in charge.
One can only hope. That would make your head explode.
We saw how poorly you guys handled having a black man as President...a black woman? Can't wait.

It has nothing to do with a “black woman” but rather a crazy, leftist nut. Most Republicans I know would a elect a Candace Owens type in a skinny minute.
They have yet to elect any black people to a high office...

They will jump at the opportunity to put Kamala in charge.
One can only hope. That would make your head explode.
We saw how poorly you guys handled having a black man as President...a black woman? Can't wait.

It has nothing to do with a “black woman” but rather a crazy, leftist nut. Most Republicans I know would a elect a Candace Owens type in a skinny minute.
Sure...

And Trump is already sick from defeat...even his hair turned gray like overnight when he realized it was all over and his ass will be prosecuted for his crimes..

You've been watching the ID Channel stoned out of your gourd again haven't you?

And Trump is already sick from defeat...even his hair turned gray like overnight when he realized it was all over and his ass will be prosecuted for his crimes..

You've been watching the ID Channel stoned out of your gourd again haven't you?

Never have seen the ID channel but thanks for playing but I am out of my gourds because I didn't grow enough this year....

When President Wilson became gravely ill, he was confined to his bedroom in the White House.

When officials knocked on his door for a decision, his wife would answer and then come back a few minutes later with the President's alleged decision.

Of course, some people suspected that she somehow was involved in those decisions. Thus her reputation as our first female President.

So maybe Jill Biden would play the same role if President Biden were to become very ill.

Sure --- this is such a famous story that I assume the powers-whoever-they-are will try to block his wife and take control themselves. I don't THINK a wife could get away with that a second time. (I could be wrong...)

The Vice Prez-maybe-to-be seems likely to prefer power in her own hands.

Forum List

Back