Trump Has A First Amendment Right To Say The Election Was Stolen

Umm no. He was trying to stop the steal.
c5d687360756388cb19404558e2df2c4
Oh, I guess CNN didn't tell you the judge stacked the deck against him.

"Questioning the subpoena deadline is one of the few arguments Bannon’s team has left after Nichols blocked other potential avenues in pre-trial rulings.

"Specifically, the judge barred the defense from calling House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) and members of the Jan. 6 committee to the stand, prevented it from arguing that the select committee violated House rules by calling on Bannon to testify, and from claiming that Bannon ignored the subpoena on the advice of his counsel or at Trump’s direction."

You believe justice was done because a Trump associate was convicted. That's the only reason.

And the beat goes on....

Every time I read about these Jan 6th hearings, all I ever hear is that they are building a case that the so-called insurrection happened because Trump kept on saying that the election was stolen, his supporters believed him, and then some of them rioted, attacking the Capitol. They are finding evidence after evidence after evidence to prove that Trump claimed the election was stolen (not that we didn't know that in the first place) but the kangaroo hearing has to prove Trump repeatedly said the election was stolen even though everyone already knows he's said that many times. What a farce!

So what? Trump has a first amendment right to say the election was stolen, as many times as he wants to say it. That doesn't make him legally responsible if others believe the so called "big lie" and then riot and attack the Capitol. That's on them, not on Trump. Democrats called the 2016 election stolen for years and took steps to overthrow Trump. Where are the investigations of them? Oh, wait a minute. I spoke too soon. Those investigations are coming when Republicans take over the House after the midterms.
And congress has a right to prevent him from ever running for office again.

I want to see Trump served with another search warrant at Bedminster or wherever at 5 a.m. & have the FBI search the joint as Trump is forced to stand outside in his silk polka dot skivvies.
You got it bad

I want to see Trump served with another search warrant at Bedminster or wherever at 5 a.m. & have the FBI search the joint as Trump is forced to stand outside in his silk polka dot skivvies.
A search warrant for the documents he already declassified?

Trump Has A First Amendment Right To Say The Election Was Stolen

Is that confirmed?

Obama/biden and the Deep State have made some recent changes to our rights and none of them are good

Trump Has A First Amendment Right To Say The Election Was Stolen​

Yes, and he has the right to say Ted Cruz's dad was complicit in JFK's assassination.

And he has the right to say he won the Michigan Man of the Year award.

And he has the right to say Covid is a hoax.

And he has the right to say the US had a $500 billion trade deficit for years before he was President.

And he has a right to say he had no knowledge of the payment to Stormy Daniels.

And he has the right to say windmills cause cancer.

And you moon-faced tards have the right to be dumb enough to bleev anything he says.

Yes, and he has the right to say Ted Cruz's dad was complicit in JFK's assassination.

And he has the right to say he won the Michigan Man of the Year award.

And he has the right to say Covid is a hoax.

And he has the right to say the US had a $500 billion trade deficit for years before he was President.

And he has a right to say he had no knowledge of the payment to Stormy Daniels.

And he has the right to say windmills cause cancer.

And you moon-faced tards have the right to be dumb enough to bleev anything he says.

You left out a big one -- these idiots also have the right to get themselves killed for believing his lies.

Every time I read about these Jan 6th hearings, all I ever hear is that they are building a case that the so-called insurrection happened because Trump kept on saying that the election was stolen, his supporters believed him, and then some of them rioted, attacking the Capitol. They are finding evidence after evidence after evidence to prove that Trump claimed the election was stolen (not that we didn't know that in the first place) but the kangaroo hearing has to prove Trump repeatedly said the election was stolen even though everyone already knows he's said that many times. What a farce!

So what? Trump has a first amendment right to say the election was stolen, as many times as he wants to say it. That doesn't make him legally responsible if others believe the so called "big lie" and then riot and attack the Capitol. That's on them, not on Trump. Democrats called the 2016 election stolen for years and took steps to overthrow Trump. Where are the investigations of them? Oh, wait a minute. I spoke too soon. Those investigations are coming when Republicans take over the House after the midterms.
With all the criminal evidence of Trump trying to steal the election himself, he can't afford to throw it the other way.

You left out a big one -- these idiots also have the right to get themselves killed for believing his lies.
Yes, Ashli Babbitt and Rosanne Boyland sacrificed their lives on the altar of the Big Lie.

Funny how Trump and the cucks never mention Boyland.

He expressed him that is not denying him free speech as he able to repeat it over and over again. Yet if he incited violence with his speech then that is a crime. incitement, fraud ,threats, defamatory lies (slander and lying under oath and libel) are not rights as decided by past supreme court rulings. If you lie in court they can put you in jail or fine you.

Forum List

Back