Trump Has A First Amendment Right To Say The Election Was Stolen

Won't do any good to tell you what the problem is, your side will continue to knock down statues and erase our history.

I don't know of a single nation on earth that builds statues to honor the leaders of rebellions who lost a civil war or tried to overthrow the government and destroy the nation. I don't know of any other nation that doesn't consider such men to be traitors to their nations- to be vilified and scorned.

These statues were erected during Jim Crow - to remind former slaves that these men were gone, but their brutality and violence still held sway.

These statues should never have been built and all need to be torn down.

I don't recall any time that Democrats have sent a mob to stop the peaceful transition of power. No one in the history of the nation, has ever done what Donald Trump did when he lost the election.
Methinks you forgot about the 2016 election. Not only did Hillary & Co try overturning the results of the election but we had democrats refusing to certify the election results.

LOL. So you're saying that Democrats don't ever tell the big lie? Hell, Stacey Abrams is running for governor against Brian Kemp again, for the second time, and she still hasn't conceded the first election. They shouldn't even let her run if she hasn't conceded the last election yet.
More false equivalence. Poor guy. How frustrating it must be to have to turn yourself into a simpleton to carry water for the orange turd. I have always wondered what the payoff is.

More false equivalence. Poor guy. How frustrating it must be to have to turn yourself into a simpleton to carry water for the orange turd. I have always wondered what the payoff is.
It is very obvious that you live in a world all to your own. Have a nice day and enjoy it. I'm looking forward to the midterms when the left will be screaming the election was stolen and Republicans took our democracy away.

All the evidence has pointed to it being stolen. Are there still people denying it?

Neat thread

And congress has both the power and the duty to strip Trump of his privilege of holding office ever again, due to his speech.

Neat thread

And congress has both the power and the duty to strip Trump of his privilege of holding office ever again, due to his speech.
Odd how you don't seem to believe the same should apply to prominent Democrats urging public violence against Thoughtcriminals.

And of course, by "odd", I mean "perfectly in keeping with Democrat hypocrisy".

The only defense Trump Republicans have is to act stupid and lie.
Bannon was prevented from presenting a defense. (???) The Soviet judge in the case forbid his team from defending him.

This may be justice to you, but to normal people, it's bullshit.

Odd how you don't seem to believe the same should apply to prominent Democrats urging public violence against Thoughtcriminals.
Because those are fantasies, and i Iive in reality.

But as always, you insult yourself with your idiotic fantasies, in not condemning Trump.

You literally invented a fantasy talking point that applies more to you than to anyone else.

Dave, you are sharp as a marble.

The investigation is not being conducted in a "partisan bubble". The co-chair is a Republican, as is Adam Kizinger. Nearly ALL of the witnesses were Republican members of Donald Trump's Administration and White House Staffers - all of these Republicans have condemned Donald Trump's behaviour in the days and weeks leading up to January 6th, and several of them resigned because of Trump's actions on or before that day.

Just because people like Kevin McCarthy, and Mitch McConnell, who initially called out and blamed Donald Trump for the attack, and demanded justice on January 7th, have now been terrorized by Trump's hold on his base into opposing ANY investigation of January 6th, doesn't mean the investigation isn't "bipartisan".

This habit of Donald Trump referring to ANY investigation of his illegal and unConstitutional behaviour and actions as a "witch hunt" is about as credible as calling everyone a "pedophile", and just as dangerous. Trump's contininal labelling investigations which are producing arrests, and convictions, as "witch hunts" holds no water.

And look at the people who were pardoned for their previous crimes against the American people, working with him to overthrow the government - Flynn, Stone, Bannon.

What are you going to do when Trump finally starts facing criminal charge???
Hey if he faces charges, then they will be trumped up charges born of a witch hunt that's aim is to stop Trump from running I'm 2024 only. No one is buying the bull crap of the Democrat's, especially after knowing all that has transpired since 2016 against the President of the United States Donald J. Trump.

These so called republican's like Liz Cheney aren't republican's at all, rather they are republicrats aka democrat's wearing Republican shirt's only.

I don't know of a single nation on earth that builds statues to honor the leaders of rebellions who lost a civil war or tried to overthrow the government and destroy the nation. I don't know of any other nation that doesn't consider such men to be traitors to their nations- to be vilified and scorned.

These statues were erected during Jim Crow - to remind former slaves that these men were gone, but their brutality and violence still held sway.

These statues should never have been built and all need to be torn down.
If you all would stop there it might could be negotiated as to what happens to the historical statues figures from our history, but it wouldn't stop there and you know it.

God has already been under attack by you leftist in this COUNTRY for over 55 year's now and shockingly he is the prince of peace, the holiest of the holy, the one who shall come to judge the earth and the wicked upon it, but do you think that any of that matters to the wicked in this country or world ?? Nope it doesn't.

Because he tried to illegally steal the election. Americans have a right to know he did that, how he did that, and what legal penalty he will pay for doing that.
Umm no. He was trying to stop the steal.
c5d687360756388cb19404558e2df2c4

Umm no. He was trying to stop the steal.
c5d687360756388cb19404558e2df2c4

That's a Big Lie. There was no steal to stop. There certainly wasn't one simply because rightards kept propagating the Big Lie.

What you really needed was proof. And sadly for you and your ilk, you had none. You still have none. You'll never have any.

Forum List

Back