Trump Has A First Amendment Right To Say The Election Was Stolen

Conducting a witch hunt on the taxpayer's dime for a vendetta .... That's how.
Are you high? Both parties have been doing that for decades. Why all of a sudden is Cheney’s involvement anti Republican? Because it exposes Trump?

Are you high? Both parties have been doing that for decades. Why all of a sudden is Cheney’s involvement anti Republican? Because it exposes Trump?
Are you sure?? If that is a fact, I believe no one will be in DC by now. Do you think Biden, Gore, Bush, Clinton .... are as clean as mother Teresa? :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: New York GA is still going after Trump now. The fact is that they don't want "ordinary people" in the field.

There is no legal basis for the hearings if you believe Trump has a first amendment right to say the election is stolen. Just about all of the so called "evidence" the committee has come up with is various ways Trump said the election was stolen. That makes it nothing but sham hearings for political gain.
You also have the First Amendment right to lie about the 2020 election being ‘stolen’ – no one is disagreeing.

Conservatives are determined to be angry and upset no matter what.

Are you sure?? If that is a fact, I believe no one will be in DC by now. Do you think Biden, Gore, Bush, Clinton .... are as clean as mother Teresa? :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: New York GA is still going after Trump now. The fact is that they don't want "ordinary people" in the field.
I have no clue what you’re talking about.

Nothing you posted bears any semblance to reality.

Donald Trump is an incompetent and criminal conman who nearly destroyed the nation, and is still trying to overthrow the government.
Yet you can sit there an ignore the Hunter lap top, Biden's quid pro quo, Biden directly attacking oil then lying about it, his weird and incompetence on the important issue's, the ignoring the border therefore flooding the state's with illegals burdening an already overburdened system while rationing senior care and benefit's, and on and on and on it all goes.

You are a fake, and just an antagonistic anti-American who is somehow being allowed to operate in an undermining way within this COUNTRY. So are you Chinese "dragonlady" ??

Investigating the attempted overthrow of the government is hardly a "witch hunt", fool.
Not if it's being conducted in a partisan bubble, then it definitely is a political witch hunt you anti-American boob.

Not at all, because she has a vendetta that everyone knows about, so it's personal with her. She should have recused herself, but because of her bias she is right in their trying to brand Trump with a cattle iron. Trump made enemies, but that's usually what great bosses do if they do their damned Job. Yeah certain people or people's got there whittle feewings hurt, but oh well that's why Trump was known as a boss that would get the job done, instead of a weak ace apologetic dipstick just holding the position for their own enrichment and self gratification.

Not at all, because she has a vendetta that everyone knows about, so it's personal with her. She should have recused herself, but because of her bias she is right in their trying to brand Trump with a cattle iron. Trump made enemies, but that's usually what great bosses do if they do their damned Job. Yeah certain people or people's got there whittle feewings hurt, but oh well that's why Trump was known as a boss that would get the job done, instead of a weak ace apologetic dipstick just holding the position for their own enrichment and self gratification.
Hahahahahaha

So embarrassing.

Mikey Pence, is that you?

I cannot believe people think this way. Trump is known as a man that gets the job done? Wtf? That's the opposite of reality.

Not if it's being conducted in a partisan bubble, then it definitely is a political witch hunt you anti-American boob.

The investigation is not being conducted in a "partisan bubble". The co-chair is a Republican, as is Adam Kizinger. Nearly ALL of the witnesses were Republican members of Donald Trump's Administration and White House Staffers - all of these Republicans have condemned Donald Trump's behaviour in the days and weeks leading up to January 6th, and several of them resigned because of Trump's actions on or before that day.

Just because people like Kevin McCarthy, and Mitch McConnell, who initially called out and blamed Donald Trump for the attack, and demanded justice on January 7th, have now been terrorized by Trump's hold on his base into opposing ANY investigation of January 6th, doesn't mean the investigation isn't "bipartisan".

This habit of Donald Trump referring to ANY investigation of his illegal and unConstitutional behaviour and actions as a "witch hunt" is about as credible as calling everyone a "pedophile", and just as dangerous. Trump's contininal labelling investigations which are producing arrests, and convictions, as "witch hunts" holds no water.

And look at the people who were pardoned for their previous crimes against the American people, working with him to overthrow the government - Flynn, Stone, Bannon.

What are you going to do when Trump finally starts facing criminal charge???

You also have the First Amendment right to lie about the 2020 election being ‘stolen’ – no one is disagreeing.

Conservatives are determined to be angry and upset no matter what.
I personally don't say the election was stolen but I do take note that Democrats have done it many times and now are attacking Trump for the very same thing they have done many times.

I personally don't say the election was stolen but I do take note that Democrats have done it many times and now are attacking Trump for the very same thing they have done many times.
Such embarrassing false equivalence. Very transparent. Not sure who you think you are fooling. Yourself,maybe?

So what if she has a vendetta?! Cops and prosecutors have vendettas against those who they arrest and press charges. Trump had and has a vendetta against all who oppose him and he aggressively attacks them. I don’t see you calling for their recusal.

Yes it is clear the Cheney thinks Trump is toxic and disqualified as a public servant. To me the case for that is painfully obvious. That doesn’t dismiss the fact that the hearings were mostly testimony from trump staffers and supporters, and his family. It’s not Cheney lecturing America with dishonest spin. You can hear the testimonies. Watch the videos of trump himself. Review the timeline of events and decide for yourself whether Trump acted appropriately or not. I’ve found that most of his supporters prefer to put their fingers in their ears and close their eyes instead of engaging in an informed effort

Such embarrassing false equivalence. Very transparent. Not sure who you think you are fooling. Yourself,maybe?
LOL. So you're saying that Democrats don't ever tell the big lie? Hell, Stacey Abrams is running for governor against Brian Kemp again, for the second time, and she still hasn't conceded the first election. They shouldn't even let her run if she hasn't conceded the last election yet.

I don't recall any time that Democrats have sent a mob to stop the peaceful transition of power. No one in the history of the nation, has ever done what Donald Trump did when he lost the election.

Forum List

Back