Trump Had No Choice In Ending DACA

Bullshit, you just call Obama's EOs unconstitutional while while having zero such concerns when it comes to Trump pumping out EOs like there is no tomorrow.

Trump doesn't give a shit about constitution and niether do you, it's just something you lip service to score political points.
Trump has been ending all of the EO's dictator obummer initiated general.

Bullshit - those are far from his only executive orders.
ahhh truth hurts I see.

then I'm sorry to have hurt you.
you don't have that capacity.

:gay:

A proper analysis of DACA:

"Flooding America, primarily Red States, with illegal Democrats who also serve the interests of a Big Business Complex desperate to keep wages low and unions non-existent, there is nothing our corrupt media will not do to keep that illegal flood flooding."

14 Things the MSM Won't Tell You About DACA

I read it, even though the source is at best questionable. It's written to inculcate a set of people who are biddable, i.e. easily led, and is written in elementary syntax.
_________

You perfidious Ass.

You can do nothing with this article; can't refute a word. If you could, you would have done so.

And, so you use the second most sought out Dodge which Bolsheviks cower behind when you are stumped by logic and reason: that only Rubes would believe it. (The Main Dodge is the shopworn: RACIST!)

In fact, the Democratic Party is the party of the poorly educated and easily fooled. Its main constituency, its most reliable and most gullible partisans are Blacks....because they are the poorest educated of all demographics. (Now you can try you Race Card, but its not me saying that---its Blacks themselves; they complain about it all the time...and in the rotting cities run by Democrats for 50 years; their complaints are very well founded.

The next poorest educated group, and the next largest voting bloc for the Democrat/Bolsheviks are the newly arrived Mexicans. They often don't even speak English, and so can't access an education, or they were educated in the shit schools in Mexico, or, like the poor Black people who have been used and abused by the Democratic Party for so long---in Teacher's Union Democrat controlled rotting cites in the North or Cali-Mexico.

Obviously you fall into the group of execrable half-educated half-wit Bolsheviks...who can never address a message, and are left to helplessly call the messenger names. Cowards.

The most ardent adherents to the current Democratic Party Dogma....which is drawn mostly from Karl Marx...are the poorest educated people on this message board.

Last edited:
read it, even though the source is at best questionable. It's written to inculcate a set of people who are biddable, i.e. easily led, and is written in elementary syntax.
So, your response to an article laying out a factual basis for why DACA is complete bullshit is that it was written to persuade those who are easily persuaded, who only understand base, or non-intellectual political discourse?

If only all these dumb, dumb, dumbasses could comprehend higher levels of political discourse offered by they left, they would understand that we are NOT getting fucked up the ass by DACA, and that it is actually GOOD for America.
:lol:

Isn't this every leftist commie argument? Are we not always cast as idiot rednecks? Isn't the spin always centered around the presumption that if only we dumbass liberty lovers understood how great communism is for us; if only we were smart enough to comprehend how it works; if only we could get past our intellectual deficiencies; we would then be in lock-step with the communist ideal. But, alas, we are but feeble-minded imbeciles, incapable of rational thought. We don't know what is good for us. The leftist commies must save us from our own lack of sophistication and enlightenment.

Fuck off.

A proper analysis of DACA:

"Flooding America, primarily Red States, with illegal Democrats who also serve the interests of a Big Business Complex desperate to keep wages low and unions non-existent, there is nothing our corrupt media will not do to keep that illegal flood flooding."

14 Things the MSM Won't Tell You About DACA

I read it, even though the source is at best questionable. It's written to inculcate a set of people who are biddable, i.e. easily led, and is written in elementary syntax.

_________

You perfidious Ass.

You can do nothing with this article; can't refute a word. If you could, you would have done so.

And, so you use the second most sought out Dodge which Bolsheviks cower behind when you are stumped by logic and reason: that only Rubes would believe it. (The Main Dodge is the shopworn: RACIST!)

In fact, the Democratic Party is the party of the poorly educated and easily fooled. Its main constituency, its most reliable and most gullible partisans are Blacks....because they are the poorest educated of all demographics. (Now you can try you Race Card, but its not me saying that---its Blacks themselves; they complain about it all the time...and in the rotting cities run by Democrats for 50 years; their complaints are very well founded.

The next poorest educated group, and the next largest voting bloc for the Democrat/Bolsheviks are the newly arrived Mexicans. They often don't even speak English, and so can't access an education, or they were educated in the shit schools in Mexico, or, like the poor Black people who have been used and abused by the Democratic Party for so long---in Teacher's Union Democrat controlled rotting cites in the North or Cali-Mexico.

Obviously you fall into the group of execrable half-educated half-wit Bolsheviks...who can never address a message, and are left to helplessly call the messenger names. Cowards.

The most ardent adherents to the current Democratic Party Dogma....which is drawn mostly from Karl Marx...are the poorest educated people on this message board.

I'm not perfidious, your source is treacherous, seditious and mendacious. In fact, Brietbart is propaganda of the worst kind, it is not news and never has been.

You post what you condemn, i.e. blame Democrats, liberals and progressives for what you say and do. It's classic fascism, and dolts like you engage in polemics with nary a hint of seeking solutions to the myriad problems facing our country.

read it, even though the source is at best questionable. It's written to inculcate a set of people who are biddable, i.e. easily led, and is written in elementary syntax.
So, your response to an article laying out a factual basis for why DACA is complete bullshit is that it was written to persuade those who are easily persuaded, who only understand base, or non-intellectual political discourse?

If only all these dumb, dumb, dumbasses could comprehend higher levels of political discourse offered by they left, they would understand that we are NOT getting fucked up the ass by DACA, and that it is actually GOOD for America.
:lol:

Isn't this every leftist commie argument? Are we not always cast as idiot rednecks? Isn't the spin always centered around the presumption that if only we dumbass liberty lovers understood how great communism is for us; if only we were smart enough to comprehend how it works; if only we could get past our intellectual deficiencies; we would then be in lock-step with the communist ideal. But, alas, we are but feeble-minded imbeciles, incapable of rational thought. We don't know what is good for us. The leftist commies must save us from our own lack of sophistication and enlightenment.

Fuck off.

LOL, you proved to be a dumbass with this ^^^ absurd rant

Liberals can stomp their feet, jump up and down, rail at the moon, and it doesn't matter.

Nine States were going to file legal action to challenge DACA in Federal Court and everyone knows the executive order was going to get shot down. DOJ is not going to spend resources defending something unconstitutional.

Trump did the right thing. Congress needs to fix Obama's mess. DACA babies having anchor babies is not going to help this country. DACA babies and their parents have already consumed Billions from taxpayers. Illegal babies from illegal babies doesn't let us control our immigration policy.

So once again, libtardo overreach ended up screwing everyone. But that's a daily occurrence in libtardo land.

he had every choice trumptardo....

president Obama didn't leave a mess... the orange loon is making one....and destroying and embarrassing our country in the process.

trumptard loon

I'm not perfidious, your source is treacherous, seditious and mendacious.
So, if my ignorant mind understands you, in "dumbass" terms, his source lies, is lying, is a liar, a liar, and a liar? Thanks for all those $250 words, genius.

Now, tell us why this "lying" source is wrong.

Forum List

Back